Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin (1809 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup / Pharmacy Aspirants Of ABU Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
�� *JUST IN*

*TO ALL ASPIRANTS AND PROSPECTIVE 200 LEVEL STUDENTS OF UNILORIN*

*Written by: Philomath, The Writing Mathematician*

Dear Unilorites,

The resumption for 2019/20 academic calendar has been pegged at 2nd October, 2019. Below is a food for thought to you all.

I think it will be worth writing on this important issue.

Have you heard about Senator Ajibola Bashir? Does the name ring a bell? If it doesn't, it's not a big deal.

I know you'll start wondering why you should be concerned about him. I know that feeling. But I'll tell you that you should. And do you know why? Because YOU, I mean WE all have a lot to learn from his background. After reading, you'll acknowledge this piece is worth reading. It's no doubt you'll. So find a place comfortable, read carefully and trying fishing out the point I'll be establishing from this piece. You'll definitely have a take-away thought after reading.

Senator Ajibola Bashir, also a Barrister, was once a student of University of Ilorin. He got admitted to study Arabic and Islamic studies at this varsity. Unfortunately, he was rusticated in his third year of study, the reason behind this is better left not discussed. Too bad for him right?

It didn't end there for him. He wasn't discouraged by this. He applied for admission at the University of Lagos. He got an admission to study Law. He obtained his L.L.B (Hons) and graduated with good grades. He was like a warrior in a battle, he fought to the end. He didn't stopped his education there. He proceeded to law school and today he's a Barrister.

Today, Senator Barrister Ajibola Bashir is a renowned lawyer and politician in Nigera. He's held many important political title. He was an Attorney General & Commissioner of Justice, also a Commissioner in the Ministry of Regional Integration and Special Duties, Osun State Government. He was also a lecturer at Osun State University. This man has achieved a lot in life.

Challenging and intriguing right?
But here's a point I want you to hold!

On August 3rd, 2019, Senator Barrister Ajibola Bashir was specially invited to Unilorin 2019 SU Leadership Summit, where he was given seat at the high-table. At this event he was honored, valued and respected.
It's really amazing how the same Varsity that once embarrassed him, and got him rusticated still to an event, invited and honored him. Today he's achieved a lot than most academicians.

Here's a quick question.

What if Senator Barrister Ajibola Bashir had committed suicide? What if he had given up? Could he have achieved all these now or attained the height he's today? Would he be alive today to tell about?

The Goodstanding list will soon be released , but before then you already know where you stand, you already know if your status as a student of the school still remains or not. You already know your CGPA will not qualify you to move or cross to the next level. You already know you'll be staying back home and not resume with your colleagues.

But all these doesn't warrant you to give up. It doesn't warrant you to take your life or commit suicide.
You have a lot to achieve in life, you are destined for greatness. Do not feel deterred or discouraged by temporary setbacks. Do not allow short-term failure deny you the opportunity to rise again.

Remember, you haven't failed if you keep trying. You have only failed if you've stopped trying or given up.

The best revenge is success, the best way to come back strong is by becoming successful.

This isn't only applicable to the prospective 200l students of the varsity. It applies to all aspirants too. You all have something to learn from this.

If you need someone to talk to, someone to guide and motivate you feel free to message me or click this link to reach me on whatsapp

*Written by: Philomath The writing Mathematician*
*Fully Edited by: Prime Crystal*

*All rights reserved*

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by Godwin5766(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
It's like dis write-up is for me...it happened to me dis year in another uni, buh seriously i dnt knw wat to do

1 Like

Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by sunnymix: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
i think na after graduation we dy resume..
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Godwin5766:
It's like dis write-up is for me...it happened to me dis year in another uni, buh seriously i dnt knw wat to do

Oh, sorry bro, you might consider chatting me on whatsapp, we can achieve things together 07033748014
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
sunnymix:
i think na after graduation we dy resume..

LOL, we are resuming on October 2nd fah, lol
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by Akinprodigy(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Pls when do u think freshers will resume?
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by sunnymix: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2019
TipsMint:

someone jst told me its after d graduation..has ur portal change?
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Akinprodigy:

That will be ending of October
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by Akinprodigy(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2019
TipsMint:

That will be ending of October
Thanks
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by sunnymix: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
TipsMint:

has ur portal changed
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2019
sunnymix:
has ur portal changed

Yes bro
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by tomiwaaa(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2019
cool
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by sunnymix: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2019
TipsMint:

Yes bro
whats your course
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by Kvngfrosh(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Same here it has changed on caps
But nt on d portal sha
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by Johnnyessence(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
lipsrsealed
TipsMint:
�� *JUST IN*

Dear Unilorites,

The resumption for 2019/20 academic calendar has been pegged at 2nd October, 2019. Below is a food for thought to you all.

Have you heard about Senator Ajibola Bashir? Does the name ring a bell? If it doesn't, it's not a big deal.

I know you'll start wondering why you should be concerned about him. I know that feeling. But I'll tell you that you should. And do you know why? Because YOU, I mean WE all have a lot to learn from his background. After reading, you'll acknowledge this piece is worth reading. It's no doubt you'll. So find a place comfortable, read carefully and trying fishing out the point I'll be establishing from this piece. You'll definitely have a take-away thought after reading.

Senator Ajibola Bashir, also a Barrister, was once a student of University of Ilorin. He got admitted to study Arabic and Islamic studies at this varsity. Unfortunately, he was rusticated in his third year of study, the reason behind this is better left not discussed. Too bad for him right?

It didn't end there for him. He wasn't discouraged by this. He applied for admission at the University of Lagos. He got an admission to study Law. He obtained his L.L.B (Hons) and graduated with good grades. He was like a warrior in a battle, he fought to the end. He didn't stopped his education there. He proceeded to law school and today he's a Barrister.

Today, Senator Barrister Ajibola Bashir is a renowned lawyer and politician in Nigera. He's held many important political title. He was an Attorney General & Commissioner of Justice, also a Commissioner in the Ministry of Regional Integration and Special Duties, Osun State Government. He was also a lecturer at Osun State University. This man has achieved a lot in life.

On August 3rd, 2019, Senator Barrister Ajibola Bashir was specially invited to Unilorin 2019 SU Leadership Summit, where he was given seat at the high-table. At this event he was honored, valued and respected.
It's really amazing how the same Varsity that once embarrassed him, and got him rusticated still to an event, invited and honored him. Today he's achieved a lot than most academicians.

Here's a quick question.

What if Senator Barrister Ajibola Bashir had committed suicide? What if he had given up? Could he have achieved all these now or attained the height he's today? Would he be alive today to tell about?

The Goodstanding list will soon be released , but before then you already know where you stand, you already know if your status as a student of the school still remains or not. You already know your CGPA will not qualify you to move or cross to the next level. You already know you'll be staying back home and not resume with your colleagues.

But all these doesn't warrant you to give up. It doesn't warrant you to take your life or commit suicide.
You have a lot to achieve in life, you are destined for greatness. Do not feel deterred or discouraged by temporary setbacks. Do not allow short-term failure deny you the opportunity to rise again.

Remember, you haven't failed if you keep trying. You have only failed if you've stopped trying or given up.

The best revenge is success, the best way to come back strong is by becoming successful.

This isn't only applicable to the prospective 200l students of the varsity. It applies to all aspirants too. You all have something to learn from this.

If you need someone to talk to, someone to guide and motivate you feel free to message me or click this link to reach me on whatsapp

*All rights reserved*
the same senator Ajibola bashiru is a clueless looter of osun state treasury when he was the commissioner of justice in osun state
TipsMint:
�� *JUST IN*

Dear Unilorites,

Here's a quick question.

*All rights reserved*
the same senator Ajibola bashiru is a clueless looter of osun state treasury when he was the commissioner of justice in osun state
TipsMint:
�� *JUST IN*

Dear Unilorites,

Here's a quick question.

*All rights reserved*
the same senator Ajibola bashiru is a clueless looter of osun state treasury when he was the commissioner of justice in osun state under clueless debt former governor Aregbesola.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Akinprodigy:
stalite tongue
Akinprodigy:
stalites are resuming Oct 2 while allocations of hostels start Oct 10.
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by Akinprodigy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
stalite tongue stalites are resuming Oct 2 while allocations of hostels start Oct 10.
ok
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
TipsMint:
�� *JUST IN*

Dear Unilorites,

Here's a quick question.

*All rights reserved*
I saw u on team Plato site
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Akinprodigy:

October 7

1 Like

Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
sunnymix:
someone jst told me its after d graduation..has ur portal change?

Yes, we've resumed already, hope you're aware?
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
tomiwaaa:

philomath pls help me ooo
unilorin wants to kill me����
i applied for Direct Entry medicine and surgery with IJMB (13 points) and had 80% in the screening but my caps is still NA pls this is my 5th year of trying i am depressed and dying�����

OH, sorry about that.
Don't give up yet, you will soon be admitted, you might consider messaging me on whatsapp so that we can discuss better (07033748014)
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
sunnymix:
whats your course

Mathematics (BSc)
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lipsrsealed the same senator Ajibola bashiru is a clueless looter of osun state treasury when he was the commissioner of justice in osun state the same senator Ajibola bashiru is a clueless looter of osun state treasury when he was the commissioner of justice in osun state under clueless debt former governor Aregbesola.

Hnmmmm
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Johnnyessence:
stalite tongue stalites are resuming Oct 2 while allocations of hostels start Oct 10.

Subjected to postponement tho
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
I saw u on team Plato site

Yes, I'm a member of team Plato Reports
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by sunnymix: 6:28am On Oct 07, 2019
TipsMint:

Mathematics (BSc)
ok
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by sunnymix: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2019
TipsMint:

Yes, we've resumed already, hope you're aware?
hv u started hvin class?
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
sunnymix:
hv u started hvin class?

My department is busy with accreditation for now (usually done every five years)

But some department have started lectures.
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by Johnnyessence(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
TipsMint:

Subjected to postponement tho
when did they postponed it Hmmm.
Re: Advice To Students And Aspirants Of University Of Ilorin by TipsMint: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
when did they postponed it Hmmm.

I mean, they might postpone it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] / NO VACCINATION CARD, No Entry Into Examination Hall / My Professor Is A Dope Ass Nigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.