Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Please Your Advice Is Needed!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Your Advice Is Needed!!! (429 Views)

If You're Between 20 To 29yr Old, This Advice Is For You. / Please Your Advice Is Needed Here. / Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Advice Is Needed!!! by DarkandHandsome(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed!!! by Observer007(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
smiley

DarkandHandsome:
Good evening everyone. I'm an HND student of Yabatech studying a course under management. Along the line my passion grew for Networking (CCNA). So, I enrolled for a course in CCNA Routing and Switching + CCNA Security which I'm now currently trained and certified in the Academy (Cisco Networking Academy). Now, my fear is that I don't really know if I can be able to get a job using this academy certification plus next year, I'll be writing the industrial professional examination which last up to 3 years then expires. pls, what's the chance of getting a job with this certification in Nigeria? Is this certification worth it? because I've spent and invested much on this... pls I'll need your contribution on this . thanks

Cc Lalasticlala

Go for it with all the strength you have within you, plus all positive energies and influences around you. Go for it!

Write the exam stages. Look for money to write the next, and the next and the next.

In the meantime, get any job that brings you money monthly, it won't be enough to get by, but it's important. Then as you keep advancing the networking ladder and passing more exams, make yourself available for networking related job opportunities. You'll get one eventually.

Per the exams, your aim should be CCIE, the highest level of networking exams after CCNA and CCNP.

You'll be a hotcake globally even after just one CCIE exams completed.

Thank me in five years time.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed!!! by DarkandHandsome(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2019
thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Go For Masters When I Dont Even Have A Job? / Explain-pm-to-grandma: Project Management Class Highlights (February Edition) / How To Become A Doctor And Features Of Admission To A Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.