Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder (9088 Views)

One In Every Four Nigerian Has Mental Disorder - Dr. Vincent Udenze / 6 Surprising Heart Disease Warning Signs (and What To Do About Them). / 2.5m Lagos Residents Have Mental Disorder -health Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by JimmyBoy1: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2010
Hamid O:

Leave our Wenger alone abeg. He's stingy sha but dat no be madness

I may be biased due to the fact that I am a professional accountant, but I would have retained AW as coach for life. It is common sense, football is the means, but the objective is profit, financial stability without which most of the clubs will become extinct or fall into obscurity.
Sampdoria,Fioretina, Leeds United, Portsmouth have had their own taste of financial failure. Liverpool almost went into receivership before redemption came two weeks ago

AW has finised paying loans for Emirates Stadium and declared 50m pounds profit for the last financial year, he has always played in the champions league.

I think buying players with 300M pounds and declaring losses for next 5 seasons in the name of entertainment seem to exemplify lunacy. Those running Chelsea, Real Madrid and Man City should check into a rehab.

Gunners for Life.
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by Kay17: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2010
believing in Santa, Gambits, God, Satan, Witches and enemies without thinking!
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by HamidO1(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2010
denony:

It means we are all madddddddddddd grin grin

Generalizing is a key sign of madness, i hope you know that.
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by 190: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2010
queeneve/mrs eve has all these signs and yet she aint mad!!
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by mecuryf(f): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2010
i have some if not all of the traits the poster mentioned tongue
i still dont think i am mad grin
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by madiba4: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2010
if dat is the case, then we are all hopelessly MAD!!!!!
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by armyofone(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
brings me back to when i was little going to the market with mom. you see lot of guys in dread, wearing torned clothings, no undies or put both legs in one side of the undies and carrying plate begging for food etc. they looked so unkept and i feel so sorry for them.

i wonder why the govt dont have a place for them in nig. it is sad seeing mental disordered people eating from trash  cry cry
some of them could be corrected with good medication.

who saw the phychosis little girl on Oprah?
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by wale4x35(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2010
Your total posts on NL determines your degree of madness

1 - 50 posts           = Level 1 - manageable madness  grin
50 - 200 posts       = Level 2 - still manageable madness  grin grin like me i guess
200 - 500 posts     = Level 3 - Itchy madness, you need to go to the bathroom and have a hot/cold shower 
500 - 1000 posts   = Level 4 - You are about to enter the streets, you need a cross examiner like in yesterday.  angry angry angry
> 1000 posts         = Level 5 - Confirmed madness  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

A lot of people on NL belong to Level 5, they criticize every posts; rain abuse words on every fellow; never see anything good coming from Nigeria, they are jobless because if you have something doing, you wont have time to participate in every discussion or fights on NL.
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by MaiSuya(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2010
wale4x35:

Your total posts on NL determines your degree of madness

1 - 50 posts           = Level 1 - manageable madness  grin
50 - 200 posts       = Level 2 - still manageable madness  grin grin like me i guess
200 - 500 posts     = Level 3 - Itchy madness, you need to go to the bathroom and have a hot/cold shower 
500 - 1000 posts   = Level 4 - You are about to enter the streets, you need a cross examiner like in yesterday.  angry angry angry
> 1000 posts         = Level 5 - Confirmed madness  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

A lot of people on NL belong to Level 5, they criticize every posts; rain abuse words on every fellow; never see anything good coming from Nigeria, they are jobless because if you have something doing, you wont have time to participate in every discussion or fights on NL.

ROFLMGBAO!!!!! grin
@topic
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by eherbal(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2010
, nagging wife shocked
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by jenuel: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2010
Failure on the part of our leaders is one of the signs of mental disorder. Many of them are mentally deranged.
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
Too much Pastor Chris. When a person begins to indulge in too much christ embassy oyakhilome videos, tapes and books, that is the begining of madness

@oweniwe (m)
u are right ooo my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by knotty(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2010
is there any form of madness bigger than: `my friend just bought a head-tie, i too must buy one. my friend just got laid by her boyf, i too must get a boyf who must lay me accordingly. my friend just got married, hey, me too, i am looking for husband. my friend just lost her job, this job is kuku not paying much, me too must lose my own.`

Mr/s follow, follow, make you open eye, open sense open ear.
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by netghost: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guess this is another form of madness
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by Mobinga: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2010
grin grin

Responding to this thread is another form of madness
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 03, 2010
lestat:

Too much Pastor Chris. When a person begins to indulge in too much christ embassy oyakhilome videos, tapes and books, that is the begining of madness 

LOL!!!!! My sides are aching from laughter. So true! I shouldn't laugh though because this is a serious problem sad
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by denony(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2010
Hamid O:

Generalizing is a key sign of madness, i hope you know that.

u see what we are saying, your response is a sign of madness in the highest order grin
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by denony(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2010
MaMoyo:

LOL!!!!! My sides are aching from laughter. So true! I shouldn't laugh though because this is a serious problem sad

having aching from laughter is a sign of kolomentalism
better rush urself to a nearby psychiatric
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by denony(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2010
190:

queeneve/mrs eve has all these signs and yet she aint mad!!

she has all the signs and yet u want classify hers as mad
that level is called madness, the grand mother of mad
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by FFA: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2010
Dis is one of d funniest thread ever on NL,
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by tunde121oke: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2010
God is good
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by spacewily: 3:32am On Nov 04, 2010
Anybody reading this post till here is confirmed mad.

why would you be interested in madness topic if you re not suspecting yourself for madness ?
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by Ruq: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2010
Doesn't look genuine.
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by HamidO1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2010
tunde121oke:

God is good

na so the tin dey start bros
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by ada241: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2010
joking aside - someone suffering from a mental disorder is not mad.

it really does depend on the nature of the illness and level it affects ur day to day living.
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by beneli(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2010
In the spirit of most of the posts on this thread, I find the following quote from Nikos Kazantzakis to be rather appropriate –

‘A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free. . . ’
                                                                                                                    - 
But for information about the narrative of human experiences that we often refer to as ‘madness’, follow this link - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-244818.0.html
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by Tunsbobo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2010
Harakiri or whatever u call urself, there is no doubt that u are a mad, senseless, ungroomed and foolish man. You are the greatest idiot on planet earth. You have the guts to insult the integrity of MFM(mountain of fire and miracles ministries). How dare you call we Mfm members tormented souls; if u don't know what to say better shut up ya mouth or i will send Fresh fire from heaven to consume u instantly. Useless man. Anywayz, It is b'cos of mentally retarded people like u they created this thread. Foolish Egyptian Dog. Crazy Buffalo.
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by Tunsbobo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2010
Harakiri or whatever u call urself, there is no doubt that u are a mad, senseless, ungroomed and foolish man. You are the greatest idiot on planet earth. You have the guts to insult the integrity of MFM(mountain of fire and miracles ministries). How dare you call we Mfm members tormented souls; if u don't know what to say better shut up ya mouth or i will send Fresh fire from heaven to consume u instantly. Useless man. Anywayz, It is b'cos of mentally retarded people like u they created this thread. Foolish Egyptian Dog. Crazy Buffalo.
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by Tunsbobo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by chuqudy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2010
Another sign of mental disorganization is critiziing my comments in naira land.
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by wale4x35(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
Tunsbobo:

Harakiri or whatever u call urself, there is no doubt that u are a mad, senseless, ungroomed and foolish man. You are the greatest  on planet earth. You have the guts to insult the integrity of MFM(mountain of fire and miracles ministries). How dare you call we Mfm members tormented souls; if u don't know what to say better shut up ya mouth or i will send Fresh fire from heaven to consume u  instantly. Useless man. Anywayz, It is b'cos of mentally retarded people like u they created this thread. Foolish Egyptian Dog. Crazy Buffalo.

200+ posts - Level 3 madness, you need a shower  grin grin grin
Re: Warning Signs Of Mental Disorder by MaiSuya(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2010
Tunsbobo:

Harakiri or whatever u call urself, there is no doubt that u are a mad, senseless, ungroomed and foolish man. You are the greatest on planet earth. You have the guts to insult the integrity of MFM(mountain of fire and miracles ministries). How dare you call we Mfm members tormented souls; if u don't know what to say better shut up ya mouth or i will send Fresh fire from heaven to consume u instantly. Useless man. Anywayz, It is b'cos of mentally retarded people like u they created this thread. Foolish Egyptian Dog. Crazy Buffalo.

KAI!!! laff wan kill me! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England / What Are The Major Things To Buy When Visiting A Motherless Home? / Prophet T.B Joshua Vindicated. Just In CORONAVIRUS Cure Have Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.