Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Cartoons? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do Nigerians Hate Cartoons? (471 Views)

BBNaija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search: Which Do Nigerians Prefer? / 50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Cartoons? by tpiander: 3:02am On Sep 23, 2019
It's so annoying the way they use every opportunity to talk down on cartoons as if anyone prevents them from sticking with Nigerian theatre?

Why must you "loud" your opinion on this matter, like who cares and what is your problem exactly?

Is anyone forcing you to watch them?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cartoons? by tpiander: 3:02am On Sep 23, 2019
Please spare us your ignoramus rants on this matter, it gets tiresome!

Live and let live!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cartoons? by tpiander: 3:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Somebody who went to Disney in Florida, how does that concern me again nitori Olorun?

Why do you people just behave like shameless bottom feeders all the time? Why do you have no dignity and self worth?

I have told all of you times without number, if I dont know somebody, have never met or interacted with the person in any way, stop forming unnecessary linkages and telling lies as if I know what any of you are doing.

Whatever problems you get yourself into, stop trying to bring me into it as if you consulted me before walking into your issues.

Stop this behaviour, I dont like it.

If I do not know what you do on your personal time without informing me, then keep your wahala to yourself without involving me.

When you are or were enjoying, did you involve me?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cartoons? by chukwuibuipob: 3:57am On Sep 23, 2019
sad sad we have plenty cartoon .Our politicians are clowns and cartoonist..if you dnt want to laff,they'll force u to laff and shine ur teeth with their misery life
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cartoons? by juvewalex(m): 4:43am On Sep 23, 2019
Of what relevance are cartoons to us adults here in Nigeria ?

I never even watch live football matches finish, then na cartoons abi
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cartoons? by tpiander: 5:11am On Sep 23, 2019
juvewalex:
Of what relevance are cartoons to us adults here in Nigeria ?

I never even watch live football matches finish, then na cartoons abi

In what way do cartoons disturb you given the fact you can always change channels?

I assume you mean you either want cartoons banned in Nigeria or you want them not produced anywhere in the world?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cartoons? by Semtu(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2019
tpiander:

In what way do cartoons disturb you given the fact you can always change channels?

I assume you mean you either want cartoons banned in Nigeria or you want them not produced anywhere in the world?

Stop making noise jhare, cartoon is for kids. If you are an adult and still watch cartoon, better go for deliverance Services.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cartoons? by nlPoster: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Semtu:

Stop making noise jhare, cartoon is for kids. If you are an adult and still watch cartoon, better go for deliverance Services.

But you wouldn't have a problem greedily appropriating any benefit given kids would you?

I hate hypocrisy.

And from your profile picture, do I seem like your mate? You are very rude, work on yourself.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cartoons? by hustlelegit(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
Semtu:

I really see nothing bad in watching cartoon, although I only watch anime and not kid cartoon. My friends do mock me cos I do watch anime and I really don't see what's wrong in watching anime Or any animated movie. Nigerians are just funny set of people.
I once had an argument with a white man of 55years on a particular anime and to be honest it was really fun and funny. Watching animated movie is fun and relieves stress in some cases though
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cartoons? by ovalrose(f): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2019
To each one his own, no one should judge any other body because of what they watch or do not watch. My hubby likes Nollywood, me, I wouldn't even piss on it if it was on fire. At work my students and colleagues prefer to watch either reality TV or Yoruba movies, despite being a senior staff I don't impose my preference on them and I don't judge them either. My cartoons and animations are on my laptop and phone and I watch them anytime I want to with my own eyes. Live and let live.

(1) (Reply)

Private Live TV App For Sale. Only 25k / Movie: Tigertail (2020) / BBNAIJA PARRY: Why Is Everyone Avoiding To Dance Or Hug In Front Of Dorathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.