Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car (9113 Views)

The Moment Singer, Rema Took Off His Clothe To Rock A Busty Lady On Stage(video) / “Rema Is A Romantic Person” – Lady Who Rema Took On A Date Speaks (Photos) / Popular Comedian Emmanuella Crying To Bryant Kobe And Daughter Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by GistMore10: 3:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Don Jazzy's artiste, Rema took a beautiful young lady crying to meet him for the first time into his car and asked her not to cry again in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. Gistmore reports

The lady was over excited to meet the super star at a recent event Rema performed and started crying.

The singer took her into his car, cheer her up and it all ended up in the mood of taking selfie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2us6TwnxJL

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/don-jazzys-artiste-rema-took-beautiful-young-lady-crying-to-meet-him-to-his-car

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by GistMore10: 3:26am On Sep 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by adewest1999(m): 3:28am On Sep 23, 2019
grin orisi risi something........na selfie dey make am cry?

No dicknity at all.........I comment my reserve sha

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Yorubabyblood: 3:29am On Sep 23, 2019
las las na big prick go settle the case

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 23, 2019
This is why I like tinted windows.
Na there she go do auditioning
This kind lips must speak to my mike
I'm sure she go sabi rap wella

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
This is why I like tinted windows. Na there she go do auditioning This kind lips must speak to my mike I'm sure she go sabi rap wella
Na so.
Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by bluebay(m): 5:08am On Sep 23, 2019
Dumebi wan get belle like this niye o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Khd95(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2019
This boy go do pass wizkid,who wan bet grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by blesskewe(f): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2019
I go cry CuZ of artist??

Me. Keh

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Onyi22(f): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Am so happy for her because she met her celebrity crush, assuming I was the one eh, na faint I for faint ooooooooo.......

Watch how the broke ass guys on this forum will start bashing this lady because of jealousy and bitterness..
Nairaland guys, make una make money and see how ladies will worship you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2019
And this is news? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Onyi22(f): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
And this is news? undecided
Yes is it

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2019
Onyi22:

Yes is it
Ok undecided
Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Joystark(f): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Ineved cry finish over the things wey dey worry my life na to come.cry over artist wey dan blow finish??
Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by flowx(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2019
Onyi22:
Am so happy for her because she met her celebrity crush, assuming I was the one eh, na faint I for faint ooooooooo.......

Watch how the broke ass guys on this forum will start bashing this lady because of jealousy and bitterness..

Haaaaaa!

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by tillaman(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2019
If I was her dad I will beat her stupid ass!!
The girl wey wan faint I swear if I was your boyfriend and you pulled that stunt beside me you will wake up inside a big drum of water and I won’t let you out until you have drank enough water! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by iTearHerToto: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2019
Onyi22:

They are talking A you are talking Xsad Look how far away your brain is from you. Just take a look
[img]https:///view/spying-binoculars-creep-creeping-watching-gif-5476829.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

11 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Taniaa(f): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2019
Joystark:
Ineved cry finish over the things wey dey worry my life na to come.cry over artist wey dan blow finish??
lolmy rent is due that's what's making me cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Onyi22(f): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
They are talking A you are talking Xsad Look how far away your brain is from you. Just take a look
[img]https:///view/spying-binoculars-creep-creeping-watching-gif-5476829.gif[/img]

Pukes angry cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2019
Abidjan girls too find pass those fucking 9ja bbyz
I must blow 1day
Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by ikennamadu1(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2019
tillaman:
The girl wey wan faint I swear if I was your boyfriend and you pulled that stunt beside me you will wake up inside a big drum of water and I won’t let you out until you have drank enough water! cheesy
cheesy
tillaman:
Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by ArticleBeast: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2019
Bunch of Hot goats above... TUEH
Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by jendhorlee(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2019
smh
na another person daughter be this o

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Onyi22:

Make money and marry 2 wives... So that both of them will worship you grin grin grin
Na you talk am o cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by klanny: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Hahahaha na preek go adjust her brain las lass

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR SALE call me 08103209540
Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by ChristmasBells: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2019
Really touching You are crying for a musician a young one as at that who loves sexual adventure that will mostly end in an unwanted pregnancy sister get sense if not Rehma go reminisce 9months project and assignment for your innocent young belle
*SISTERS CORNER*!

_(Brothers too can learn)_

I was at the park inside the bus waiting for passengers when I saw this handsome Brother coming towards the bus I was sitting, He appears so cute and Godly, he held a medium sized Bible. I guess he was coming from Church. He is even my spec (TDH gang) _winks_ . I was still admiring his looks when I heard the audible voice of the Holy Spirit says "Destroyer"!

Hearing that voice, I quickly move my eyes away and concentrate on the phone I was pressing. He came and sat beside me. "Good afternoon" he said cheerfully. "Afternoon Sir" slightly bending my neck, I answered and continue pressing my phone.

After few minutes he asked where I was going, I told him and he said that's where he was going too. "That's good". I said and continue pressing my phone.

I looked up after few minutes and caught this Brother staring at me from head to toe, I'm not always comfortable with people especially males looking at me in that manner. "Anything the matter?" I asked. "Oh nothing!" he replied smiling sheepishly. I looked away saying nothing.

He broke the silence, "Has someone ever told you how beautiful you are? He asked. " I hear it everyday" I answered. "From who?" He asked with curiosity. "My friend" I answered.
"May I know that friend of yours?" He asked further.
"His name is Jesus And He can be your friend too".

He smiled and said "He's right about you!". "Yes I know!" I already know what he's driving at. I continued pressing my phone.

Thats how he started this complement, he complement my natural beauty, the weaving of my hair, my neat scalp, my smile including my scandals.
"Spare me of all this complements please". I said politely, and really am no longer comfortable with it.
"Is it a sin to appreciate the good work of God?" He asked,

"Its good but its better if you will safe it for your future wife". I replied!
That's how he started the story of his four previous relationship and how all the sisters disappointed him but immediately he saw me his Spirit had already told him I'm the right one for him.

"My assertions aren't wrong anyways!". I replied with a stern look. "That what?" He asked with curiosity, "That spirit must be a deceiving spirit indeed!"
"Why did you say that?" He asked again.
"The same spirit that fetch you those sisters that later disappointed you, I wonder why you haven't question him all this while the reason he kept leading you to the wrong people!" I said.

Immediately, I notice the change on his face having said that but that did not even move me. I've learnt to always bring the Gospel out of every conversation. I broke the silence and said. "Bro, you need to give your heart to Jesus and quit all this gambling games.
"Of course I am a Christian, am even a Sunday School teacher!" he replied.

"That's not the criteria" I answered. "Not until you surrender all to Jesus and allow him govern your life, you can't be who God want you to be. Church attendance and workforce cannot substitute living relationship with Jesus". I further explained. "Hmm!" He exclaimed. There was perfect silence till we got to where am supposed to alight.

Then I told the driver I want to alight, he told the driver he wants to alight too. I did not even talk, I just came down _jejely_ like that. He also came down and offer to carry my load for me.

I quickly accepted because it was a bit heavy. My God has his own way of engaging people for my sake, I thought to myself.

As we were about going, he said "I like your curvy portable body". "Here we go again!" I said.
He quickly apologized and told me he just can't get his eyes off me and started telling me how much he wish to marry someone like me.

In my mind I was wondering how he manage to notice my shape inside my Mary Amaka gown, " _awon lookers association"._ They can predict somebody's shape inside pleated skirt.

Funny enough, he said he will give his heart to Jesus if I will agree to marry him.

Thats how this guy started begging for my contact, I bluntly refused. By then, I almost got to my house. After series of begging he dropped my load and shouted angrily, get lost! And turned back to leave.
I quickly replied "not when am in Christ Jesus". On hearing that, it was like I fueled the fire of his anger, He just eyed me and hissed.

_~Na so the brother come resemble Satan for my face_~, the look on his face really look like when Satan already lost the battle. Kaayah! Its good to walk in the spirit.

#fiction

Indeed, many of us experience this occassionally if not on a daily basis!

That's the beginning of what landed some daughters of Zion on the bed of immorality and ungodly relationships.

How much of God did you consult in your daily decision? Have you not automatically switch off your spiritual senses now that he has promised you marriage?

When did daughters of Zion suddenly become prey in the hands of playboy?

Hey Lovey, calm down first!
You can't find a partner when you are yet to discover your purpose? Why the rush in finding a soulmate when you have not found your soul?

Your purpose will literally select who will match into Divine purpose with you, come off this rush and desperation!

You don't deserve a wolf-in-sheep clothing glorified fornicator who cajole the masses by church attendance, eye service and empty "skabosh".

Don't on the hotspot of your emotions for pigs in sheep clothing while you switch off the WiFi of your spiritual senses, never you allow your sight block your insight.

Some Sisters will even dare to date a chronic unbeliever with the motive of changing him. "E Pele, Assistant Holy Spirit, awon women of faith!", the faith that did not boost your spiritual muscle, how did you expect it to change a man?

You will be hearing words like "I will fix him", "he will change by the time we get married". Biko, what are you fixing? Are you his spiritual mechanic? You that have not fix your prayer life finish, you want to fix a man. Ask those who dare it yesterday how they are enjoying the cool breeze of punches and silent tears in their marriage.

The Scripture says "two cannot walk together except they agree". Don't think you are wiser than God
Don't allow marriage mar your destiny, you deserve the best from God. Concentrate on becoming the Best of God and be sure to get the Best from God!
#©Christmassbells
WhatsApp me on this number
+2348118444297
#Advocate_for_marital_Bliss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Bitnet(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2019
See how son bribe his police dad (penzazo tv) comedy
son bribe his dad over poor school report sheet. Awesome comedy from penzazotv
#penzazotv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdkFMKi5H4k
Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by eneboy19(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hi guys
I really need help. Since my 100 level days I always resume school late because I have to work and pay school fees by myself. This affected me during my 200level. I missed most tests conducted during my absence. So this time around I resumed early and couldn't work for long. I need to pay my school fees before Friday 27th of September. Kindly help me. No amount is small. My school fees is #35000
Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Chai, rema dey enjoy ooo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy' Artiste, Rema Took Beautiful Young Lady Crying To Meet Him To His Car by pyrex23(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
blesskewe:
I go cry CuZ of artist??

Me. Keh
So they say..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of The 15 Years Old Girl With The B!ggest Hips In Nigeria / Top 50 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses Photos Nigerian Celebrities / Billionaire Son! See Inside The Luxury Versace Mansion Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.