Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Between Samsung A50 Vs Huawei Y9 Prime (ENDED UP WITH A50 , AND IT SUCKS ) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Between Samsung A50 Vs Huawei Y9 Prime (ENDED UP WITH A50 , AND IT SUCKS ) (1222 Views)

Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 / Repair Your Huawei Y9s, Y9 Prime, Y8p, Nova 7i,Y9a,Y8s, P30 pro, p40 pro screen / Huawei Y9 2019 Screen Replacement, Back Case, Frame, Battery (all Repairs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Samsung A50 Vs Huawei Y9 Prime (ENDED UP WITH A50 , AND IT SUCKS ) by Draxy(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2019
[s]Thinking about getting a Samsung A50 or Huawei Y9 Prime (the pop up cam own) been reading loads of writeup here... Please I need hear people using what there have to say. Am. Not a camera person. More about multi tasking and not lagging with good battery and accessories dey wow me
...... Help me. With your take on this. Hope to get any of it in few days [/s]

I ended up getting A50, it literally sucks, this is because am a heavy user and I multitask. The way the phone drags is crazy, I had to literally take off lots of apps. Am looking forward to getting an 8G RAM phone soon. Please any advice would be appreciated.
Re: Between Samsung A50 Vs Huawei Y9 Prime (ENDED UP WITH A50 , AND IT SUCKS ) by Rhaspody(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2019
Y9 prime would have been the obvious choice but since there is no guarantee of future updates, you better go with Samsung

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung A50 Vs Huawei Y9 Prime (ENDED UP WITH A50 , AND IT SUCKS ) by Draxy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ama go for the Samsung yah... Thanks
Re: Between Samsung A50 Vs Huawei Y9 Prime (ENDED UP WITH A50 , AND IT SUCKS ) by Draxy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
Update; Still enjoying the phone till date. but in fairness , if you are a heavy user, i would advice you to stay clear it, 4g Rom is so small, makes the phone freeze/lag most times. Like i said, heavy user, i use about 6 app all at the same time .
but if you just an okay user, there is no problem at all.

(1) (Reply)

Factory Unlocked 64gb Blue Iphone XR For Sale!! / Ibadan Deal: Mint Samsung Note 5 40,000 FIXED / Brand New and Sealed Umidigi F2 6GB+128GB @70k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.