Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery (28405 Views)

Prosecute Soldiers Involved In Lekki Shootings, Reps Tell Buhari / Serving Military Men Involved In Kidnapping – Mike Ejiofor Ex DSS State Director / Nigerian Army To Investigate Soldiers Involved In 4+4 Sign Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Ndukings92(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
captianfreeman:
Where is their pictures?

If they were to be some undergraduate yahoo boys, their images will be available for all to see.
seriously my dear
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by hybridblood07(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
I'll blame Buhari for every action a soldier/ officer takes. The idiot did not increase their salary, no allowance, no equipped weapons. Buhari failed the armed forces
money121:
Just imagine
Army involved in kidnapping Robbery and someone will blame buhari for this as if the government don't pay salary
Some humanbeing just dey too greedy
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by semyman: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ndukings92:
Nigeria is evil,No wonder someone refers to Nigeria as Zoo republic.u discharged them even when u knew they trained under u,they now know the way u think,act,strategies and modus operandi. why not remand them in a maximum security facility if the Nigeria that I know is now soft hearted. that's why the Whites are always ahead of us.ka anyi kubalu GI aka na I chuu ndi army bu kidnappers
Yet you run back from South Africa and Libya?
Mumu
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Noah2gud(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Even them done join the police gangs...
Na God go save us
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Odishakes: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
The sacking of this deadly individuals as stated above is as good as setting lions free from its cage for their excessive glutton. The society would become the victim of the circumstance. The idea of sacking them does not reflect any attitude of a professional, especially in the security department of a whole country. Reprimand them for the main time, it is not too late to change the decision.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Humblesam(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
For a bit enlightenment to those who don't know much about the Nigerian Army....Lemme just tip in.
A military personnel of d Nigerian Army is guided by two laws; D military and the civil laws.
Any criminal in the rank when caught has to be dealt with militarily and after dismissal, he or she is handed over to the police force for civil trial...now it's the function of the police force to either free or jail him or her as d case maybe...
So pls note that d Army can only dismiss and hand over to the police force to take it up from there..
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Ndukings92(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
semyman:
Yet you run back from South Africa and Libya? Mumu
Ode must u comment?
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Ndukings92(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Odishakes:
The sacking of this deadly individuals as stated above is as good as setting lions free from its cage for their excessive glutton. The society would become the victim of the circumstance. The idea of sacking them does not reflect any attitude of a professional, especially in the security department of a whole country. Reprimand them for the main time, it is not too late to change the decision.
God bless u too.I already thought Nairaland is full of myopia psychopath
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Enemyofpeace: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
The society will pay for their dismissal as I'm sure they will all go into crime full time
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by ceejay80s(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dem no get face?
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by ArchiTommy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
makewetalk2:
A sensible army head should ask why those men got involved in the kidnapping in the first place. When you want to get rid of a problem dig deeper to the root cause because it will keep repeating itself if you do not. Sowore was kidnapped by the same Army. these same men have been asked by the same army to kill innocent people in the east and in the south. This same army was asked to kidnap Dikko in London in 1983 by the current commander of the army. the army is literally synonymous with kidnapping.
Dasuki was kidnapped for no reason as per the law. he is guilty of the same crime as everyone else.

warri passport office said there is no paper to print passport now for weeks. what kind of country is this? How can you not have paper to print passport for your citizens?

on the main note: For those Muslims who quoted me, cussin me out i salute you well well. I do not identify with any tribe in Nigeria cos I am not biologically Nigerian. you can cuss your lineage and I dont care. for weeks I have condemned false christians here and the muslims were busy liking my comments. No christian quoted me to insult me or cuss me. Now, I expose islam and see how they troup against me. For evidence of how sincere and consistent I have been, I will repeat my questions. it has been established that no knowledgeable muslim have been able to answer me. they seem to have no answers to My questions which are:

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?

no need to cuss me. be reasonable and comment like a civilized and eligible man of knowledge.

I'm speechless....
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Ndukings92(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Be reasonable and comment like a civilised knowledgeable ma.Makewetalk2 Igbu go m,I love reasonable and enlightened men like u
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Ewedegubbler: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
watch out for them, 2moro they will join SARS and start terrorizing the community once more..
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Lugianostar(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
I hope say una remember collect the rifle o!
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Neddyogu(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ndukings92:
Nigeria is evil,No wonder someone refers to Nigeria as Zoo republic.u discharged them even when u knew they trained under u,they now know the way u think,act,strategies and modus operandi. why not remand them in a maximum security facility if the Nigeria that I know is now soft hearted. that's why the Whites are always ahead of us.ka anyi kubalu GI aka na I chuu ndi army bu kidnappers

Did they break martial law? Would the army prosecute them too? The army did d right thing by turning them over to the civil authorities for the necessary actions.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Ndukings92(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Neddyogu:

Did they break martial law? Would the army prosecute them too? The army did d right thing by turning them over to the civil authorities for the necessary actions.
am not venting my anger on the army sir,Nigeria as a nation is scam.they don't follow their rules and regulation even though they are d one that stipulates it,kidnapping is a very absurd and big case in a nation not to talk of ex military indulging fully in it.it will be disastrous and they should be apprehended and remand in a prison facility forever.they brought it on their selves.,if am a serving soldier and I have d contact to a better kidnap contract that will better my life I will take it because if am caught kpatakpata na dismissal
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Neddyogu(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ndukings92:
am not venting my anger on the army sir,Nigeria as a nation is scam.they don't follow their rules and regulation even though they are d one that stipulates it,kidnapping is a very absurd and big case in a nation not to talk of ex military indulging fully in it.it will be disastrous and they should be apprehended and remand in a prison facility forever.they brought it on their selves.,if am a serving soldier and I have d contact to a better kidnap contract that will better my life I will take it because if am caught kpatakpata na dismissal
. You don't seem to get it. First b u'd be dismissed from the army and handed to the civil police whose duty it is to prosecute u in court. If the court finds u guilty, u pay the price. The last time I checked, kidnapping was a capital offence and carries capital punishment so don't think of it. Y'see, it's a process. The army just did their bit.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Champagnegold: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
sack to become a full Robber abi abeg he must be treated as a thief otherwise that law is rubbish
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Ndukings92(m): 12:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Neddyogu:
. You don't seem to get it. First b u'd be dismissed from the army and handed to the civil police whose duty it is to prosecute u in court. If the court finds u guilty, u pay the price. The last time I checked, kidnapping was a capital offence and carries capital punishment so don't think of it. Y'see, it's a process. The army just did their bit.
alright sir,I pray justice to take its course
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by CDCEO001: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2019
Na them them.
I will never join Nigerian Army even if I wanted to be a soldier. If we are all one Nigeria, they should never use arabic or islam writting on the Army symbol. They should use something everyone can read and understand.
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by makewetalk2: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2019
they think that they can whitewash the truth. hold them in their foolish reasoning and they will run away.
i have met musims from many continents and they cannot answer me my questions. all the want is to compare the bible with the koran. bring up some controversies but focus on the koran and expose it and they will wither get violent or flee. the worse thing you can do to a muslim is to keep him calm when drilling him. he will literally implode. they usually have no answers. they talk over you or intimidate you. keep them calm and you will flatten them in an instant.
Ndukings92:
Be reasonable and comment like a civilised knowledgeable ma.Makewetalk2 Igbu go m,I love reasonable and enlightened men like u
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by makewetalk2: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2019
Awww
that warms my heart. my dear one, may the true God lead your path.
ArchiTommy:

I'm speechless....
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by Ndukings92(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2019
makewetalk2:
they think that they can whitewash the truth. hold them in their foolish reasoning and they will run away.
i have met musims from many continents and they cannot answer me my questions. all the want is to compare the bible with the koran. bring up some controversies but focus on the koran and expose it and they will wither get violent or flee. the worse thing you can do to a muslim is to keep him calm when drilling him. he will literally implode. they usually have no answers. they talk over you or intimidate you. keep them calm and you will flatten them in an instant.
well observed bro,people that have nothing to bring to d table when debating or arguing tends to bring insults and shouting. I love it when people give facts to back up their belief and observations. u are good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by makewetalk2: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2019
thanks bro
Ndukings92:
well observed bro,people that have nothing to bring to d table when debating or arguing tends to bring insults and shouting. I love it when people give facts to back up their belief and observations. u are good
Re: Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery by srclark: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2019
id4sho:
ode, research on it and know why the British allowed that. The sokoto caliphate had a well structured army that it took several attempts for the British to conquer and it simply means "victory is from God". it was the motto of the caliphate and it's one of the reasons why indirect rule was used in the north.
Many thread about it on this forum
thanks for the answer don't go about insulting others try to pass knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: No Reasonable Government Will Have Isa Pantami As Minister / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) / Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.