Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

We Will Support The South In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Support The South In 2023 (4356 Views)

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by fulanimafia: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lol have you ever heard of a Xenophobic attack against a Fulani anywhere in the world?

What about Igbos? Lol.

Divider of the Universe, we all saw how you divided northern votes for Atiku grin

NEWS FLASH!! : Nobody is bothered about 5% votes. They are just fillers, check the results.

2023 is for SW/SS. Deal with it.

CyynthiaKiss:

What is more disgraceful than the satanic religion you are Practicing which gave birth to Boko Haram ?

Only if you know how the world view you, you won't be discussing who is disgracing who..

Meawhile, keep begging for SS alliance..
Look at the map of Nigeria, it's easier to divide North East and NW votes than SE and SS voting pattern..

Continue deceiving yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by fulanimafia: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
RTSC2:

The South Easterner that was in mainstream politics for 16 years.

Blind bat indeed.

Lol mainstream or sidekick?

Did I doze and miss an Igbo President? Vice President? Is that why your national anthem has been marginalization or you're suddenly confused?

Don't flatter yourself grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
RTSC2:

The clown does not even realise that the biggest anti Fulani sentiment is in the south south.

In the South east you still have Fulani sympathizers like umahi, okorocha and even ugwuwanyi.

Is it wike or okowa or obaseki that likes Fulani.?

Leave them let them keep typing what will make them feel happy

2 Likes

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
I laugh at these IPOB brainless idiots when they keep trying to use propaganda and falsehoods to pitch the west against the north...

They will be taught political lessons in 2023..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by gwarotango: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Either way the north cannot hold on to power beyond 2023 and it is most certainly not going to the SE. The SE chance MIGHT come after 16 years in 2039

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by Sleevia: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
fulanimafia:

What about the GLOBAL atrocities that Igbos have committed in the same period of time? Disgracing Nigerians to the point of getting kicked out and killed all over the world from South Africa to India to Indonesia? What do you offer Nigeria apart from drugs, crime and worldwide shame & disgrace to our national passport?

Fulani put Nigeria on the Forbes list (BUA, Dangote), we represent Nigeria in the UN in executive capacity (Amina Mohd), we single handedly dominate and control the beef industry on a NATIONAL scale, we are on course to do the same with your daily milk...want to know more? The criminal activities of less than 1% of industrious Fulani herdsmen cannot erode the great strides of the great Fulani race. Miitary nko? We are there. Don't hate, appreciate.

Of course you're free to contest under PDP (Did anyone stop Moghalu from fooling himself), but even you know that no Igbo politician alive today has the political clout to even win the party primaries. Mention one if I'm wrong.

I will absolutely love PDP to give SE their ticket after slaving for decades without reward, because I will love a SW VS SE contest to finally clear your doubts that you are nothing without allies.

I was enjoying your rant until you had to talk nonsense of about what Fulani has done.

What Igbos have contributed to this country in terms of global recognition, the North can not march it in next 1000% years.

Aside Dangote and maybe Bua who else? But we have young igbos breaking records left and right...

Even this year, if we count the records achieved by Igbos, it will be 100 to 1 in favour igbos when. Compared the North.

Yes, crimes exist on both divides but let's look at the brighter side.

If you want, I still have a link to a thread I created asking what the North (exclude middle belt) has contributed to global impact for Nigeria. I gave 20 slots and since 2 years now even 10 slots hasn't be satisfactorily filled.

So please just shut up when you wanna talk about global impact. Forbes list is not even the best yardstick to measure that.

As for politics, I will say it again.. Give igbos time to choose, we will repeat every damn thing we have done until you people learn to bring in someone that boost the economy and bring in massive industrial change that will create millions of jobs not ur rubbish Npower scam...

We stand for growth of country...

You have held power for over 30 years... Is your North any better than the what Igbos have achieved?

Fork you all and your presidential positions.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by ZombieTAMER: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
fulanimafia:
Even a blind bat suffering from ear cancer knows the foolishness of taking political advice from a S/easterner cheesy

I don't know what stops fools from talking about 2026 and 2029...

Fools everywhere
Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by Sleevia: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I laugh at these IPOB brainless idiots when they keep trying to use propaganda and falsehoods to pitch the west against the north...

keep laughing. Your unborn children's life is not even secured... U are laughing.

At best, what u currently get from the government will finish... While the igbos will still stand.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by Sleevia: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
gwarotango:
Either way the north cannot hold on to power beyond 2023 and it is most certainly not going to the SE. The SE chance MIGHT come after 16 years in 2039
okay. Let's see if your own life will be any better than what have in that 16 years.

1 Like

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by Jombom: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Which tribe have igbos treated right in Nigeria. Is it Ikwerre Yoruba Hausa or Fulani ? Who do you, your father n forefathers not insult among each n every Nigeria tribe ? I am a Christian n no igbo should be avail the opportunity to govern Nigeria except he is able to convince Nigerians that he or she is not eternally foolish like many dead brain Igbos pdp supporters we have on NL.

IGBOSON1:

Forget the OP! He's a grade one bigot and Igbo hater who thinks the Fulani have a chance to spite us by supporting either a Yoruba or Niger-Deltan for 2023!

His kind are the type that go out of their way to ensure Ndigbo are marginalised and not treated on equal terms with his Fulani and the Yoruba.....out of pure hate and a firm belief the Christian Igbo are beneath them and should not be allowed to take over governance and dictate to muslims! A Igbo president would be at variance with all he stands for as an unrepentant islamic bigot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by SamNaijaboy: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
Fixed.
Sports: Almost All fastest athletes are always Yoruba and SS & SE . Just say South & MB.

Osimhen & Tammy Abraham and rashidi Yekini
Burna Boy (SS & Yoruba), Davido, Tiwa, Wizkid

RTSC2:

There is nothing that some unscrupulous Igbo's have done on yhr global stage that can be compared to the madness Fulani have inflicted on Nigeria.

Nigeria is the global poverty and insecurity capital of the world.
Tourists don't come here thanks to Fulanis.
Nigeria waste billions and billions of dollars fighting terrorism brought about by the Fulani's.
Monies that could have gone into proper development.
You people have neutered Nigeria.

And the irony is that everything good about Nigeria has SOUTH and MB in it.
From sports to academics to entertainment. South and MB is Nigeria.
How many Fulani's have done anything great for Nigeria?

And it is a national travesty that unproductive, excessive breeders like the Fulani have hijacked our political space and turned it to an animal farm.

Once again, you can vote who you want. Igbo is running in 2023.

It won't stop the Igbo from being forever ahead of you and yours.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by unbitchable(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Fixed.
Sports: Almost All fastest athletes are always Yoruba and SS

biko, don't make this yoruba vs igbo. For a very long time we are having an igbo vs hausa/fulani thread, just sit back and watch.

1 Like

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by Jombom: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
unbitchable:

biko, don't make this yoruba vs igbo. For a very long time we are having an igbo vs hausa/fulani thread, just sit back and watch.
and this is how Igbo will convince other Nigeria to vote for them come 2023 ?! It is baffling Igbo 21st century youth are even more foolish than foolish Ojukwu n dead brain Azikwe set.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by unbitchable(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jombom:
and this is how Igbo will convince other Nigeria to vote for them come 2023 ?! It is baffling Igbo 21st century youth are even more foolish than foolish Ojukwu n dead brain Azikwe set.
igbo do not need to convince you anylonger. They have vowed loyalty to northern presidency against the SW in 2023 but the north are saying they do not need their support. Just sit back & watch.
Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by RTSC2: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Fixed.
Sports: Almost All fastest athletes are always Yoruba and SS & SE . Just say South & MB.

And that is the sum total of our sports and entertainment.
Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by SamNaijaboy: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kpa Kpa Kpa kpa
Of course I was abbreviating.
Point is that the sports and entertainment that matter the most, and put the country in the best light is stacked full of the South and MB

RTSC2:

And that is the sum total of our sports and entertainment.
Clap for yourself.
Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by RTSC2: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
fulanimafia:

Lol mainstream or sidekick?

Did I doze and miss an Igbo President? Vice President? Is that why your national anthem has been marginalization or you're suddenly confused?

Don't flatter yourself grin
The 16 years of the PDP was doted with Igbo sons and daughters in govt doing great things.
We practically set the frame work for the Nigerian economy.
Getting the presidency on top of that would have changed nothing.

In fact, Igbo would have been president after yaradua.
But the Niger delta agitation happened, and we had to relinquish it to them in the spirit of fairness after all our sons and daughters were already in govt.

Unlike some greedy people in the south.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by gwarotango: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Sleevia:
okay. Let's see if your own life will be any better than what have in that 16 years.
I'm 100% positive that it would be

2 Likes

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by IGBOSON1: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jombom:
Which tribe have igbos treated right in Nigeria. Is it Ikwerre Yoruba Hausa or Fulani ? Who do you, your father n forefathers not insult among each n every Nigeria tribe ? I am a Christian n no igbo should be avail the opportunity to govern Nigeria except he is able to convince Nigerians that he or she is not eternally foolish like many dead brain Igbos pdp supporters we have on NL.

See this fool yarning absolute cra'p!

We have the Fulani who have done anything but treat right, Igbos in particular and the rest of Nigeria in general, yet this schmuck i'm quoting sees nothing wrong in them having as many shots at being President than i care to remember! It's when Igbos are concerned that all of a sudden the threshold for good moral conduct and being 'liked' by other Nigerians is raised through the roof!

Pray tell, what exactly is it that Ndigbo have done to the Ikwerre, Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani that's worse than what the Fulani and some Yoruba have done to Igbos? List them out for us here!

'I am a Christian' indeed! I know a hateful, bigoted and insecure impostor when i see one....and you're it!

5 Likes

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by Jombom: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
I don't speak or have knowledge of anything fulani as done to igbo but tell me what Yoruba did to your sorry ass ?

IGBOSON1:

See this fool yarning absolute cra'p!

We have the Fulani who have done anything but treat right, Igbos in particular and the rest of Nigeria in general, yet this schmuck i'm quoting sees nothing wrong in them having as many shots at being President than i care to remember! It's when Igbos are concerned that all of a sudden the threshold for good moral conduct and being 'liked' by other Nigerians is raised through the roof!

Pray tell, what exactly is it that Ndigbo have done to the Ikwerre, Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani that's worse than what the Fulani and some Yoruba have done to Igbos? List them out for us here!

'I am a Christian' indeed! I know a hateful, bigoted and insecure impostor when i see one....and you're it!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by Sleevia: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Jombom:
I don't speak or have knowledge of anything fulani as done to igbo but tell me what Yoruba did to your sorry ass ?

lol. He called you an impostor and you proved him right

1 Like

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by fhranchez(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
fulanimafia:
It's been a while since I was last active on NL, but recent trends have prompted me to break my silence.

Forget the media propaganda, Arewa is supporting power to move south in 2023 in the interest of our national unity, peace and justice. This is to say both parties will field southern candidates, most likely from the SW or SS.

What amuses me however, is that Igbos think all their hatred and opposition to the North/Hausa Fulani since 2015 will be paid back with our love, support and votes eight years later. I wonder where they kept their brains when their mouths were running rough with Nnamdi Kanu, attacks on Buhari (a northern icon), and staunch opposition to Arewa, forgetting they'd need our majority votes & support to get their much needed Igbo Presidency or even to allow phantom Biafra to exist. How can such large group of people be so collectively myopic in politics?

We will support the South (SW /SS) because we have had 8 years uninterrupted presidential power. If we wanted Presidency longer, we would have supported Atiku till 2027 (common sense) so forget all those who tell you we will not vote a southerner if a northerner is on the ballot. We did it with Abiola who even won Kano. Only Buhari commands that kind of power in this age, and he will anoint a southerner if he's the PMB we know and love.

PMB will play a GREAT role in who Arewa supports and who will succeed him in 2023. Mark my word.
at the mention of SS. you already know he is from the wasteland

5 Likes

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by fhranchez(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
fulanimafia:
It's been a while since I was last active on NL, but recent trends have prompted me to break my silence.

Forget the media propaganda, Arewa is supporting power to move south in 2023 in the interest of our national unity, peace and justice. This is to say both parties will field southern candidates, most likely from the SW or SS.

What amuses me however, is that Igbos think all their hatred and opposition to the North/Hausa Fulani since 2015 will be paid back with our love, support and votes eight years later. I wonder where they kept their brains when their mouths were running rough with Nnamdi Kanu, attacks on Buhari (a northern icon), and staunch opposition to Arewa, forgetting they'd need our majority votes & support to get their much needed Igbo Presidency or even to allow phantom Biafra to exist. How can such large group of people be so collectively myopic in politics?

We will support the South (SW /SS) because we have had 8 years uninterrupted presidential power. If we wanted Presidency longer, we would have supported Atiku till 2027 (common sense) so forget all those who tell you we will not vote a southerner if a northerner is on the ballot. We did it with Abiola who even won Kano. Only Buhari commands that kind of power in this age, and he will anoint a southerner if he's the PMB we know and love.

PMB will play a GREAT role in who Arewa supports and who will succeed him in 2023. Mark my word.
At the mention of SS, you already know he is from the WASTEland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by oyoirabor: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

we should all live and pray to see the 2023......Many may not leave to see it.

1 Like

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by Sleevia: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
fulanimafia NgeneUkwenu some of you are like this grin grin grin grin but you come online and form voltron

please after buhari, put another replica there... the one even worse than him...

cc lzaa, imhotep IGBOSON1 COME AND SEE O grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by LZAA: 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
Sleevia:
fulanimafia NgeneUkwenu some of you are like this grin grin grin grin but you come online and form voltron

please after buhari, put another replica there... the one even worse than him...

cc lzaa, imhotep IGBOSON1 COME AND SEE O grin grin grin
Those ones are conc BMC members
Their own is just to shout sai baba and get 15k kikikiki grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by LZAA: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
OP we know u are in sifia pains grin
Las las u go dy alright
Cc immhotep sleevia GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo gwarotango Afamed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by fulanimafia: 2:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Forbes is not the best yardstick yen yen yen... Mention one Igbo man on the Forbes list of the world's wealthiest Africans or shut that your mouth grin. Don't bore me with more excuses for failure.

You mean young Igbos like Invictus Obi and his band of 80 nwanne thieves? Lol you really have no shame. Google the likes of Jelani Aliyu (inventor) to have an idea of Fulani achievements in Science & Tech before you drown in ignorance. Dr. Amina Mohammed of the UN? The Fulani kid that was recently celebrated here for being the first to bag a PhD in Rail Technology in the UK? We don't have to do crime or peddle drugs to excel globally. I'm by nature not inclined towards chestbeating like your loud & immodest kind so this is the last ill indulge you on this matter (also the exact reason your thread was ignored).

You can keep fooling yourself that you seek progressive leaders in government, when the entire world can see how you keep electing and re-electing useless and incompetent Governors like kerosene sharing Ikpeazu & Orji that have turned Aba into a muddy stinking pig sty and turned the entire eroded, under developed east into a big sore in the South. I've been there so don't even go there.

This is also why nobody takes you seriously when you claim to be better than other regions that have ruled (whenever your chests are itching for drumming), only to cry marginalization and neglect with the other side of your mouths when reality sets in. Jokers for Africa cheesy

Nobody was offering you any presidential position so don't flatter yourself grin. But for as long as you continue to try attache-by-force with us in a desperate bid for 2023, you will continually be reminded of your hypocrisy and political idiocy with absolutely no apologies.

Sleevia:

I [s]was enjoying your rant until you had to talk nonsense of about what Fulani has done.

What Igbos have contributed to this country in terms of global recognition, the North can not march it in next 1000% years.

Aside Dangote and maybe Bua who else? But we have young igbos breaking records left and right...

Even this year, if we count the records achieved by Igbos, it will be 100 to 1 in favour igbos when. Compared the North.

Yes, crimes exist on both divides but let's look at the brighter side.

If you want, I still have a link to a thread I created asking what the North (exclude middle belt) has contributed to global impact for Nigeria. I gave 20 slots and since 2 years now even 10 slots hasn't be satisfactorily filled.

So please just shut up when you wanna talk about global impact. Forbes list is not even the best yardstick to measure that.

As for politics, I will say it again.. Give igbos time to choose, we will repeat every damn thing we have done until you people learn to bring in someone that boost the economy and bring in massive industrial change that will create millions of jobs not ur rubbish Npower scam...

We stand for growth of country...

You have held power for over 30 years... Is your North any better than the what Igbos have achieved?

Fork you all and your presidential positions. [/s]

2 Likes

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 24, 2019
nwafor1:
WE TOLD NIGERIANS THAT WE WOULD DEAL WITH THEM TO D POINT THAT THEY WOULD BEG US TO TAKE OUR BIAFRA AND GO cool

QUICK TIP:
During yesterday's meeting with Biafrans in Tokyo Japan, IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was presented with a certificate and official seal from Japanese government recognising Indigenous People Of Biafra as a registered entity in Japan.

Ya kpotuwa... cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oha-mumu-dike Kanu mumuing the biggest mumus in Nigeria with elementary propaganda and 419. Don't worry. This is small. Kanu is meeting Trump tomorrow and the President will immediately send the US Army into Nigeria to create Biafra and drag Buhari and Buratai to the Hague. How so many grown-azz and supposedly educated adults can be so dumb is amusing.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by Sleevia: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2019
candidtalk:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oha-mumu-dike Kanu mumuing the biggest mumus in Nigeria with elementary propaganda and 419. Don't worry. This is small. Kanu is meeting Trump tomorrow and the President will immediately send the US Army into Nigeria to create Biafra and drag Buhari and Buratai to the Hague. How so many grown-azz and supposedly educated adults can be so dumb is amusing.

Bro, Kanu is not doing anything new. Every establishment or company does this, which is sell Hope!
Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by Greatzeus(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
fulanimafia:

What about the GLOBAL atrocities that Igbos have committed in the same period of time? Disgracing Nigerians to the point of getting kicked out and killed all over the world from South Africa to India to Indonesia? What do you offer Nigeria apart from drugs, crime and worldwide shame & disgrace to our national passport?

Fulani put Nigeria on the Forbes list (BUA, Dangote), we represent Nigeria in the UN in executive capacity (Amina Mohd), we single handedly dominate and control the beef industry on a NATIONAL scale, we are on course to do the same with your daily milk...want to know more? The criminal activities of less than 1% of industrious Fulani herdsmen cannot erode the great strides of the great Fulani race. Miitary nko? We are there. Don't hate, appreciate.

Of course you're free to contest under PDP (Did anyone stop Moghalu from fooling himself), but even you know that no Igbo politician alive today has the political clout to even win the party primaries. Mention one if I'm wrong.

I will absolutely love PDP to give SE their ticket after slaving for decades without reward, because I will love a SW VS SE contest to finally clear your doubts that you are nothing without allies.

Me I don't care about Nigerian politics,I have never open politics section to read topics unless it hits frontpage. I quote you to tell you I like the way you present your points, logical and void of tribal slurs popular on Nairaland.
If it were a post written by someone from that side,it would be filled with insults, bitterness, anger, curses and yet devoid of any reasonable points or logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Support The South In 2023 by Sleevia: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Greatzeus:

Me I don't care about Nigerian politics,I have never open politics section to read topics unless it hits frontpage. I quote you to tell you I like the way you present your points, logical and void of tribal slurs popular on Nairaland.
If it were a post written by someone from that side,it would be filled with insults, bitterness, anger, curses and yet devoid of any reasonable points or logic.

The other side being Igbos... you should be bold enough to mention it.

But how does this attach image here make you feel? You want people to tell you something to make you feel nice and comfortable... unfortunately for you, that is not who igbos are. We will tell you the truth even if it will kill you.

Before you talk about PDP, we had Global Economic recession that was sending a lot of developed countries into hell but the PDP led administration back then was able to handle everything, so much that it was on record that delegates were sent to copy our model.

Most of you just love lies and deceit. The fact that we come on here does and complain about the situation of things does not mean we are suffering, hence our cry. My day started today as early as 5a.m.

I have never seen a government that glorify poverty like this administration, so much that their anthem became "16 years of PDP rule", "There is no more money to steal"

Below is an attachment from one of their supporters... but most of you want to feel good and like to be told comfortable lies. You think igbos are angry and hateful? Well, an igbo man will never keep quiet while things go bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Switch Has Been Arrested / Harvest Of Deaths As Herdsmen Kill 100 People In Benue / Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Our Demand - Biafra National Guard- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.