Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

How To Create Quality Time With Your Partner Via Joint Tasks/hobbies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Create Quality Time With Your Partner Via Joint Tasks/hobbies (207 Views)

Spend A Good Time With Beautiful Locanto Islamabad Call Girls / Spend A Good Time With Beautiful Locanto Islamabad Call Girls / Where Can I Find Any Brothel Or Ashawo Joint Around Nsukka Or Maryland Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Quality Time With Your Partner Via Joint Tasks/hobbies by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2019
In every relationship, its quite a challenge sometimes for couples, to find quality time for each other, due to, work, creating time for creativity/planing, and in between hobbies, and daily mundane chores.

Over time, we realize that, its quite a challenge spending quality time with your partner, this is why, it is essential to have joint hobbies and activities/tasks, these are activities, and hobbies that are on the 'to do' list. This concept has really helped quite a number of relationships, as couples learn more about each other, through these chores/hobbies/activities, hence are more able to deal with each other, more suitably.

In no particular order, this is our list.

1) Working together in the garden: This is really fun, as gardening is really fun in itself...this type of activity creates a bond, as the natural environment, beautiful sights and fragrance of the lush plants and flowers, will definitely suite your senses.

I and my partner do this a lot, and its really enriching, couples that engage in this, will discover the creative sides of their partner, as a lot of stuff about gardening, how the plants/flowers are trimmed, has to do with the use of the imagination...I and my girl have special flowers for each other, and we name them special names, and treat the plants extra special, it really adds a zest in our relationship. I really recommend this one.

2) Cooking together: Kitchen time is a really fun and creative time, hence it gives a couple, quality time for bonding, imagine how every dish with your partner, can turn out to be your most favorite dish ever, it will always be soul food, when you get into the kitchen with your partner, as you both will always want to do the best, as lots of love and attention will be showered on every meal.

Kitchen time, is really romantic too, there is something about the smell of food, that is erotic...winks, use your creativity, and make that dish sizzling each time you hit the kitchen together.

3) Cleaning the house together: All that is required here, is to find a day in a week, convenient for you both, for general cleaning, this can be lots of fun, as well as a way to burn calories. Cleaning up together, also encourages both partners to keep a habit of being tidy, because they know the burden of general cleaning will be shared by both.

Save that money you pay to a cleaner, clean your homes with your partner, you will be killing 2 birds with a stone, saving money, and spending quality time together.

4) fitness and exercise time: Fitness and exercise, is important for everyone, as these days we all try to take out some time, for fitness activity, what better fitness partner, than your lover/significant order?

This is a time to play, motivate each other, and as you both have fitness goals. You will be amazed at how quickly you will achieve your fitness goals, once your partner is your motivator. It will create extra bonding, as you both work out towards your fitness goals together. You do not need to always leave your compound to do fitness and exercise activity, there are lots of fitness you can do together with your partner, right in the comfort of your homes, if you don't want to register with a gym. Choose fitness programs where you need each other to complete certain tasks, this brings extra bonding.

5) Start a project/business together: This is also ideal, because both of you will be working on a project, or business investment, that have taken time, capital, and other resources to start, hence that same goal and aspiration, will add fuel to the bond, as you both are not only partners in intimacy, but partners for progress and prosperity. Do not put too much pressure on each other, always create a free and open environment, and never allow the rigors of the business/project affect the relationship, and we can achieve this, by creating time/schedule for every activity, for at the end of the day, everything we are doing is for a good life, with our partners and families.

Think about it, don't you think you will be spending a whole lot of time with your partner, by adopting this concept?...i definitely do.

Also view- https://lekkidatingandsex.com/f/nigerian-entertainment-scene-power-couples

(1) (Reply)

Girl Slaps Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her [ Watch Video ] / Fun Group / Looking For Matured Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.