Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

El-rufai Enrolls Six-year-old Son In Public Primary School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Enrolls Six-year-old Son In Public Primary School (407 Views)

Borno Public Primary School That Looks Like Secretariat Of Some States / FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) / MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

El-rufai Enrolls Six-year-old Son In Public Primary School by Naija247blog: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nasir El-Rufai who is the Kaduna State Governor on Monday enrolled his six-year-old son into a public primary school.
Abubakar Al-Sadiq El-Rufai which was the young lad’s name was enrolled by his father into primary one in Capital School Malali, Kaduna State.

After the processes of registration was completed at the public school principal’s office, El-Rufai told news crew there that the decision he made was in fulfillment of his various campaign promises to improve the quality of public education in Kaduna State.

He said: “The move is part of reforms to revamp public schools in the state to make them more competitive.”
“We are determined to fix public education and raise their standards so that private education will become only a luxury.”
“I went to a public school like this, in fact, the school I went to was not even as good as this but here I am because of the quality of the teaching I got.”
“It is our intention in Kaduna State government to ensure that all our public schools offer quality education and we are encouraging all our senior public servants to have their children in public schools,” El-Rufai said.

The Governor’s wife Ummi, El-Rufai who accompanied him, also made notice that it is only when political leaders of the country send their own children to public schools that they be forced to pay attention to them and provide basic amenities for them.

Ummi El- Rufai who had expressed mixed feelings about taking her son o a public school also agreed that her husband’s action was one of the only ways leaders can live by example and ensure that public institutions are given proper attention. The governor’s son, on his own part, also expressed happiness to assist his father to fulfill his campaign promises which he made.

Source: https://naija247blog.home.blog/2019/09/23/el-rufai-enrolls-son-in-public-primary-school/

Re: El-rufai Enrolls Six-year-old Son In Public Primary School by captainblaze(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Abeg ee......... angry angry
All these ones are just pretense....... Check it out.... that school he enrolled his son will be like the best primary school in the whole state talking of amenities, security and everything.... the school will be No. 1
Re: El-rufai Enrolls Six-year-old Son In Public Primary School by ollymooreagain: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Is the other students in his class that will suffer it because all teacher's and the headmaster or headmistress in the shcool will only concentrate on Elrufai son alone
Re: El-rufai Enrolls Six-year-old Son In Public Primary School by Tolexander: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
captainblaze:
Abeg ee......... angry angry
All these ones are just pretense....... Check it out.... that school he enrolled his son will be like the best primary school in the whole state talking of amenities, security and everything.... the school will be No. 1
That is not really bad.
If all our past governors and administrators had been doing that, at least we would have one sound and well equipped public primary and secondary school in each state of the federation. Unlike the nonsense we have nowadays.

Re: El-rufai Enrolls Six-year-old Son In Public Primary School by Babtunz: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
With a world class private tutor too

He's not a dumbass
Re: El-rufai Enrolls Six-year-old Son In Public Primary School by nwamabo247(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
what every public office holder should do.please dear nairalanders pls i need ur help.see my signature below
Re: El-rufai Enrolls Six-year-old Son In Public Primary School by nwamabo247(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
what every public office holder should do.please dear nairalanders pls i need ur help.see my signature below
Re: El-rufai Enrolls Six-year-old Son In Public Primary School by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Evans the kidnapper looking at the kid like !
Re: El-rufai Enrolls Six-year-old Son In Public Primary School by Mynd44: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2019

(1)

Falana Vows Not To Leave DSS Office Until Sowore Is Released / Rumble In Presidency: We Need To Know Osibanjo’s Fate – Southern And Middle Belt / Former Chief Of Army Staff Tells Obasanjo To Stop Writing Letters