Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos (110307 Views)

BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) / Isilomo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To BBNaija Last Party / BBNaija: Diane In Massive Cleavage-Baring Top As Biggie Makes Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Boyooosa(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
u go c pesin for im hauz u dey ask say wetin she wear? wetin she for wear before?
BBNaija no be dia house for now?
jobless yoots!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by nwonufestus(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
all these retired expired olosho sef
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Sniper101(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
I'm getting intelligence reports from different blogs, that she said she's twenty three years old.

...a 23yr old with mammary glands like this shocked

Really? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by mercyviv(f): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tacha doing the usual. Thats what keeps her fans going gaga and she's serving them as its hot!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by bizhop01: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Prostitute always shameless, especially when she upgrade to international.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Skmoda360(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
kenodrill:
Yet she has the most supported fans.shithole country called Nigeria.
That's just the annoying truth.....what a shithole country
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Shootingstar93(f): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
If u know, u know... �

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Skmoda360(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sniper101:
I'm getting intelligence reports from different blogs, that she said she's twenty three years old.

...a 23yr old with mammary glands like this shocked

Really? undecided
The girl should either be 26 or 27 or more sef

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by melviniyke2002(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nonsense...some people stil call her queen....

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by SocialJustice: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
As absurd as this looks, it might hit front page.

The youth who are meant to think creatively and innovatively are the ones following this nonsense.

The companies who are meant to encourage STEM, Entreprenurship, Innovation and Fresh ideas are the ones sponsoring this trash.

It's a shame that we now celebrate fools and ridicule geniuses.

Modified: It seems it hit FP Las Las.
Ehya
Na Dunning Kruger effect dey worry you. Swallow your pride and learn before you speak on subjects you're ignorant about.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by raphy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
if you look closely you will know that one breast is bigger than the other
the person wet suck it last no shape am well.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by webngnews: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by fireback: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hypocrisy everywhere you go. If you don't want to see tacha nakeness then why are you watching big brother show... is Big Brother a church program??.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
SocialJustice:
Na Dunning Kruger effect dey worry you. Swallow your pride and learn before you speak on subjects you're ignorant about.

Uncle wa,

So you just decided to take cheap shots and type something totally unrelated ba.

Pray tell, what am I ignorant about o?
The fact that the youth of this country aren't living up to their potentials because of mediocre shows like BBN?

Please, go your lane, lemme go mine.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by teejah03(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Truthbites: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Emceesaka:

Then your comments are not making sense

'saka' in my language means 'something that has gone bad , rotten or spoilt'...you didn't even think..maybe coz I'm never on front page..come on shift
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by ISHAQSD: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
What do you expect?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by OttHin: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
how i fit get this babe number?
she go fit collect 100k? i wan harvest her kpekus

What is wrong with you for fvck's sake
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by RexTramadol1: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
kenodrill:
Yet she has the most supported fans.shithole country called Nigeria.

Most supported fans

Kuku kill me!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by OKorowanta: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
segundollar:
If this girl wins, I give up on Nigerian youths.

In competitions,the organizers can decide to pick a winner of their choice irrespective of votes count or not.
So you go still blame Nigeria youths if it happens like that?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by SocialJustice: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

Uncle wa,

So you just decided to take cheap shots and type something totally unrelated ba.

Pray tell, what am I ignorant about o?
The fact that the youth of this country aren't living up to their potentials because of mediocre shows like BBN?

Please, go your lane, lemme go mine.
This is your pride talking. Take time out and think out the economic value of BBN to Nigeria from production to day to day management of the house.

24 hours Production crew, equipment purchase and maintenance, diesel supply, generator purchase and maintenance, food purchase, amplifying reach of creatives, direct and indirect employment, logistics, supply contractors, tax to state and federal governments, VAS income to telecom networks.

BBN conservatively adds more than N5bn to Nigeria's economy annually and it keeps growing year on year.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by kenodrill: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Most supported fans

Kuku kill me!

Na tramadol go kill u
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by RexTramadol1: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
kenodrill:

Na tramadol go kill u

Killer tunez ni
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Abiamaka(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Rip to the fallen heroes
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Nna anyi Harvester, i hail thee
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Emceesaka: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Truthbites:

'saka' in my language means 'something that has gone bad , rotten or spoilt'...you didn't even think..maybe coz I'm never on front page..come on shift

Please respect yourself my brother before I insult you
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Drizzy001(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
and integrity is your watchword���
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Entom(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
She's not doing something bad because the program is all about madness and the rate of immorality among youths
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Flamzey00(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Likewise no oil dey your head
Ediat.
You are blessed.... Lets not end 2019 with curse lol
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2019
SocialJustice:
This is your pride talking. Take time out and think out the economic value of BBN to Nigeria from production to day to day management of the house.

24 hours Production crew, equipment purchase and maintenance, diesel supply, generator purchase and maintenance, food purchase, amplifying reach of creatives, direct and indirect employment, logistics, supply contractors, tax to state and federal governments, VAS income to telecom networks.

BBN conservatively adds more than N5bn to Nigeria's economy annually and it keeps growing year on year.

Well, please go on enjoying the show.
I'll go on doing more productive things that add real value.

To each man, his own.

Odabo!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos by MERCHANDISER: 4:29am On Sep 25, 2019
Drizzy001:
and integrity is your watchword���
na joke o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.