Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

For Those Earning Money Online (fiver,upwork Etc).. What About FIRS/EFCC??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Those Earning Money Online (fiver,upwork Etc).. What About FIRS/EFCC??? (330 Views)

Freelancing: I Need More Info On Fiverr, Upwork, Etc / If There Is Any Group (what's App, Telegram) Into Freelacing, Upwork Etc Or I Wi / Fiver, Upwork, Schemit, Tech Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Earning Money Online (fiver,upwork Etc).. What About FIRS/EFCC??? by Lizzyab(f): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hey guys... I was wondering how to deal with the issue of TAX in the event FIRS begins to clamp down on individual accounts earning money online, what do we do? How do we calculate what we should be paying? Does it really work that way and can tax be negotiated? Perhaps we could remit our earning to our business accounts and deal with tax from there... I realize all this eats into earnings badly... how to deal with this? How about EFCC?

I'm trying to imagine possible scenarios and be prepared before these things happen to avoid loss of valuable time and income... has anyone earning money from foreign online platforms had any issues with FIRS or EFCC yet? What is the best way to deal with this? Perhaps someone you know has had such an experience? I look forward to ANY information. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Top 10 Agricultural Exports Hit N152 Bn In H1-2019 / Killing Annoying Mosquitoes Just Got Easier And Better !!! No Side Effect / Dangote Group, Togo Partner To Transform Phosphate Into Fertiliser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.