Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns (19405 Views)

Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by Difrent: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tina26:
we await Buharis own

The whole world awaits yours to rid the earth of scums like you
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by seanjy4konji: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
which buhari mourn..

person weh just deh wake for new york.
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by Raddie(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Interesting. So we do have a trade office.
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Sunofgod:
I suspect foul play!
You know something? Police is your friend.
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by SOFTENGR: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Femich18:
Osibanjo Ise ya.
Gbera ni le ko dide
He will be sent on an errand. ...to go and pay condolence visit.
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by SOFTENGR: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Difrent:
I thought our brothers from the yeast says there are no Ibos in critical positions in this government, yet we had an iboman a chief trade negotiator .

Rip Sir, and thanks for your services to the nation.
I can't wait to see him replaced with Buhari's kinsman.
No more position for Biafra people.

1 Like

Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by MetaPhysical: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by Brightest04(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
If all Igbos are like those ones on nairaland,that means they'll remain a lost tribe forever,anyway I read that they're claiming to be the lost tribe of Isreal.But thank God we've reasonable thinking Igbos scattered all over the world apart from the lazy heroes on social medias who makes empty noises.
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by Lamasta(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
GMbuharii:

Abi O.....
Alh Mamman Mohammed loading

Rip
Buhari media crew are coming for You grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by follock007(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
when i see the word rare gem... the serpent named "poor father" comes to mind
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by engrchykae(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
iHart:
Its a pity
femi adesina wanted pmb to cry so he told the president that a cow just died,pmb started mourning
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by iHart(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
engrchykae:
femi adesina wanted pmb to cry so he told the president that a cow just died,pmb started mourning
you have outgrown this kind of comment!!!
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by engrchykae(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
iHart:
you have outgrown this kind of comment!!!
I am very angry at the sectional president who closed border with Benin but opened border with Niger.
hausa boys are using bikes to smuggle rice,3bags per bike in a convoy.
buhari is not fit to head any group because of his shamelessly partial disposition.
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by peter147: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Am Osakwe and I don't knw amb Chinedu Osakwe
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by 9jaRealist: 1:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Difrent:
I thought our brothers from the yeast says there are no Ibos in critical positions in this government, yet we had an iboman a chief trade negotiator .

Rip Sir, and thanks for your services to the nation.

Since I am not Ibo, I cannot speak for them...
But Ambassador Osakwe was already in office BEFORE Buhari.
>
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by 9jaRealist: 1:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Only death can remove them all..... The youths are waiting.........

Abegi o, this dude was one of the few Nigerians recognized across the continent (and probably the world) for his competence...
Meanwhile, let’s not confuse “youth” with competence, for many youths (eg, Gov Bello) has incredibly incompetent and corrupt!

The challenge of our generation is not simply to replace the older generation...
But to be more CAPABLE and COMPETENT. Sadly, the ethnic brickbats on NL offers little such hope.

>
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by Lexusgs430: 2:31am On Sep 24, 2019
9jaRealist:

Abegi o, this dude was one of the few Nigerians recognized across the continent (and probably the world) for his competence...
Meanwhile, let’s not confuse “youth” with competence, for many youths (eg, Gov Bello) has incredibly incompetent and corrupt!

The challenge of our generation is not simply to replace the older generation...
But to be more CAPABLE and COMPETENT. Sadly, the ethnic brickbats on NL offers little such hope.

>

Unfortunately, however dreadful the youths might be. They cannot do a worse job..........

When the youths collectively start working..... Yahaya would have no place in governance......

The tribalistic war on NL, is simply people simply entertaining themselves..... Majority of them never truly mean what they type........
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by Difrent: 4:57am On Sep 24, 2019
9jaRealist:

Since I am not Ibo, I cannot speak for them...
But Ambassador Osakwe was already in office BEFORE Buhari.
>

So?
Buhari could have removed him, but he didn't yet you people are quick to point out to his non inclusion of ibis in his government as the reason to hate him so much and all these while an Ibo man has been our chief negotiator. I'm sure you people will want the heavens to fall if buhari replaces him with a Fulani man,...... Your hatred for buhari is a blind one borne out of mischief or the inability to get over the loss of election twice to him and NEVER because he has sidelined the ibos in his government
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by 9jaRealist: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Difrent:
So?
Buhari could have removed him, but he didn't yet you people are quick to point out to his non inclusion of ibis in his government as the reason to hate him so much and all these while an Ibo man has been our chief negotiator. I'm sure you people will want the heavens to fall if buhari replaces him with a Fulani man,...... Your hatred for buhari is a blind one borne out of mischief or the inability to get over the loss of election twice to him and NEVER because he has sidelined the ibos in his government

First, what part of I am not Ibo was too difficult to understand?
Nonetheless, referring to Nigerians/Africans as “you people” is exactly the sort of Stone Age xenophobia we condemn about S/Africans.

Meanwhile, returning to the SUBSTANCE of the matter at hand, perhaps it even reaffirms what you claim the Ibos have been saying that you are celebrating a substantively middle-level appointment as an epic event! The trade negotiator still takes orders from the Minister (perhaps even the Permanent Secretary) of the Trade and Investment Ministry and every other political appointee up the value chain until it gets to Baba Yusuf’s desk to accept or reject.

Ambassador Osakwe, who served in senior positions at the WTO for several years and was a university professor in international trade in Geneva, was obviously a skilled PROFESSIONAL trade negotiator but he still has to answer to political appointees and carpetbaggers with little or no clue about international trade matters. That’s why after being one of the key crafters of AFCTA Bubu declined to sign and dithered around until later succumbing sheepishly.
>
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by 9jaRealist: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Unfortunately, however dreadful the youths might be. They cannot do a worse job..........

When the youths collectively start working..... Yahaya would have no place in governance......

The tribalistic war on NL, is simply people simply entertaining themselves..... Majority of them never truly mean what they type........

Dude, our generation can certainly do WORSE - and in fact has...
Starting with Gov Bello’s idiocy or Senator Abbas assaulting women in sex shops.

Again, age in itself is neither ability nor disability...
We have to show better capacity and competency - not Yahoo, tribalism, cultism, rape, fraud, etc.
>
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by Difrent: 5:37am On Sep 25, 2019
9jaRealist:

First, what part of I am not Ibo was too difficult to understand?
Nonetheless, referring Nigerians/Africans as “you people” is exactly the sort of Stone Age xenophobia we condemn about S/Africans.

Meanwhile, returning to the SUBSTANCE of the matter at hand, perhaps it even reaffirms what you claim the Ibos have been saying that you are celebrating a substantively middle-level appointment as an epic event! The trade negotiator still takes orders from the Minister (perhaps even the Permanent Secretary) of the Trade and Investment Ministry and every other political appointee up the value chain until it gets to Baba Yusuf’s desk to accept or reject.

Ambassador Osakwe, who served in senior positions at the WTO for several years and was a university professor in international trade in Geneva, was obviously a skilled PROFESSIONAL trade negotiator but he still has to answer to political appointees and carpetbaggers with little or no clue about international trade matters. That’s why after being one of the key crafters of AFCTA Bubu decline to sign and dithered around until later succumbing sheepishly.
>

The bolded is a BIG FAT LIE,
We know the trick you are trying to pull and ain't buy your bull crap.
Continue self denial. Nigeria not signing AFCFTA wasn't just Buharis decision alone but overwhelming majority of Nigerian stakeholders loved it and were pleased with it except you people who are always finding faults where none exist as evidence in your last statement above, if he had gone ahead to sigh it immediately, slowpokes like you will have created hundreds of threads on nairaland on why buhari knows nothing about trade negotiations, he has signed it after due consultations and you still said he did it sheepishly, you people HATRED for buhari will consume you if you don't desist from your blind hatred
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by 9jaRealist: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Difrent:
The bolded is a BIG FAT LIE,
We know the trick you are trying to pull and ain't buy your bull crap.
Continue self denial. Nigeria not signing AFCFTA wasn't just Buharis decision alone but overwhelming majority of Nigerian stakeholders loved it and were pleased with it except you people who are always finding faults where none exist as evidence in your last statement above, if he had gone ahead to sigh it immediately, slowpokes like you will have created hundreds of threads on nairaland on why buhari knows nothing about trade negotiations, he has signed it after due consultations and you still said he did it sheepishly, you people HATRED for buhari will consume you if you don't desist from your blind hatred

grin grin grin

Dude, will not indulge in your crude, backward and illiterate fixation over ethnicity by revealing mine...
Suffice it to note that the saying “to ASS-u-me...” is apt here. Sadly it’s the sort of illiterate tribalistic mob mindset that installed Bubu.

In the tortured and twisted view of reality of MENTAL ALMAJIRI like you, under Bubu Nigeria is NOT the World’s Capital of Extreme Poverty (from one of the world’s fastest-growing economies just a few year ago), herdsmen are NOT sacking communities, slaughtering farmers and other citizens, armed banditry and kidnapping is NOT rife across the country, and Boko Haram NO longer exists. Would be surprised if you think Bubu will get a Nobel Prize for appointing an Ibo dude to a middle-ranking bureaucratic position, because dumb is as dumb does.

Anyway, it’s said that if a sane person indulges in a public argument with a mentally-deranged psycho the public might get confused, I will leave you alone now to revile in your childishly crude, uncouth, imbecilic, primordial, illiterate rantings about your tribal hatred. SMH
>
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by 9jaRealist: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Difrent:
x

Since you are DUMBLY obsessed with primordial ethnic/regional politics... undecided

1) According to Emir Sanusi (citing UN figures), Zamfara State has a poverty rate of 92% and Kano almost 80%.

2) According to the Minister of Education Adamu, the same Zamfara had only 28 candidates for the 2018 National Common Entrance Examinations (for perspective, that’s less candidates than a SINGLE school in Lagos).

3) The North has the HIGHEST number (and percentage) of out-of-school children than any other single region of the WORLD.

4) The North has some of the world’s HIGHEST infant mortality rates and the HIGHEST rate of child marriages in the WORLD.

5) The North has by miles the HIGHEST rates of Vesico-Varginal Fistula (VVF) disease in the country and among the HIGHEST occurrence anywhere in the world.

6) The North has some of the HIGHEST unemployment rates in Nigeria (shocking for a primarily agricultural area).

7) The North is consumed with an unending insurgency and interminable conflict (Boko Haram, herdsmen, armed banditry, ethnic, communal, etc), and has produced arguably the world’s HIGHEST number of IDPs (which in the process multiplies poverty rates, out-of-school and illiteracy rates, and sadly population explosion as it seems to be the only thing happening in the IDP camps).

8 ) The North, not surprisingly, has the HIGHEST number of beggars in Nigeria.

And so and so forth.

These are the sorts of ethnic/regional issues that should occupy MENTAL ALMAJIRI like you, not celebrating that Bubu appointed one Ibo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Erik, Urhobo, Bini, Itsekiri, Ibibio, etc., to a mid-level position. The problem with MENTAL ALMAJIRI like you is that you will kill and die for political appointments. Folks like you are just way too DUMB to discern that political appointments are merely patronage for the rapacious political elite and the obfuscating obsession over it does substantively NOTHING for ordinary citizens, who suffer deprivation from the same POVERTY of ideas and stark INCOMPETENCY of the political elite and leadership - regardless of tribe or ethnicity. SMH
>
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by Difrent: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

[s]Since you are DUMBLY obsessed with primordial ethnic/regional politics... undecided

1) According to Emir Sanusi (citing UN figures), Zamfara State has a poverty rate of 92% and Kano almost 80%.

2) According to the Minister of Education Adamu, the same Zamfara had only 28 candidates for the 2018 National Common Entrance Examinations (for perspective, that’s less candidates than a SINGLE school in Lagos).

3) The North has the HIGHEST number (and percentage) of out-of-school children than any other single region of the WORLD.

4) The North has some of the world’s HIGHEST infant mortality rates and the HIGHEST rate of child marriages in the WORLD.

5) The North has by miles the HIGHEST rates of Vesico-Varginal Fistula (VVF) disease in the country and among the HIGHEST occurrence anywhere in the world.

6) The North has some of the HIGHEST unemployment rates in Nigeria (shocking for a primarily agricultural area).

7) The North is consumed with an unending insurgency and interminable conflict (Boko Haram, herdsmen, armed banditry, ethnic, communal, etc), and has produced arguably the world’s HIGHEST number of IDPs (which in the process multiplies poverty rates, out-of-school and illiteracy rates, and sadly population explosion as it seems to be the only thing happening in the IDP camps).

8 ) The North, not surprisingly, has the HIGHEST number of beggars in Nigeria.

And so and so forth.

These are the sorts of ethnic/regional issues that should occupy MENTAL ALMAJIRI like you, not celebrating that Bubu appointed one Ibo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Erik, Urhobo, Bini, Itsekiri, Ibibio, etc., to a mid-level position. The problem with MENTAL ALMAJIRI like you is that you will kill and die for political appointments. Folks like you are just way too DUMB to discern that political appointments are merely patronage for the rapacious political elite and the obfuscating obsession over it does substantively NOTHING for ordinary citizens, who suffer deprivation from the same POVERTY of ideas and stark INCOMPETENCY of the political elite and leadership - regardless of tribe or ethnicity. SMH[/s]
>
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by Difrent: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2019
9jaRealist:

[s]grin grin grin

Dude, will not indulge in your crude, backward and illiterate fixation over ethnicity by revealing mine...
Suffice it to note that the saying “to ASS-u-me...” is apt here. Sadly it’s the sort of illiterate tribalistic mob mindset that installed Bubu.

In the tortured and twisted view of reality of MENTAL ALMAJIRI like you, under Bubu Nigeria is NOT the World’s Capital of Extreme Poverty (from one of the world’s fastest-growing economies just a few year ago), herdsmen are NOT sacking communities, slaughtering farmers and other citizens, armed banditry and kidnapping is NOT rife across the country, and Boko Haram NO longer exists. Would be surprised if you think Bubu will get a Nobel Prize for appointing an Ibo dude to a middle-ranking bureaucratic position, because dumb is as dumb does.

Anyway, it’s said that if a sane person indulges in a public argument with a mentally-deranged psycho the public might get confused, I will leave you alone now to revile in your childishly crude, uncouth, imbecilic, primordial, illiterate rantings about your tribal hatred. SMH[/s]
>
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by Difrent: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2019
9jarealist

all your rantings amount to nothing but shows you are a bad loser.
THIS IS DEMOCRACY
Minority like you HAVE YOUR SAY
Majority like us HAVE OUR WAY

you dont have to like who i like or hate who i hate, you are free to say whatever you want to say , but in a democracy, the minority CAN NEVER lord it over the majority. you may curse Buhari all you want , but it shows one thing YOU ARE A LOSER
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by 9jaRealist: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Difrent:
9jarealist
THIS IS DEMOCRACY

you dont have to like who i like or hate who i hate, you are free to say whatever you want to say , but in a democracy, the minority CAN NEVER lord it over the majority. you may curse Buhari all you want , but it shows one thing YOU ARE A LOSER

Wtf are you babbling about? shocked

First, you are the one attacking me for "having my say"....
Just like your 'god' Bubu's touts are trying to jail Sowore for supposedly "insulting" Bubu. SMH

Meanwhile, who stopping you from "having your way"?
It is precisely your "way" that has made Nigeria the Extreme Poverty Capital of the World! SMH

Unfortunately, that poverty is not just of the financial variety...
But a poverty of education, knowledge, ideas, enlightenment, competence and just basic manners!

>
Re: Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns by 9jaRealist: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Difrent:
9jarealist

THIS IS DEMOCRACY

Here's more of your "way".... sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10293643_idpcamps_jpeg292c99c375d0c78577e14ebb5ca6d2e7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10293665_379375604199435685101697998622607291187200n_jpegabce3849d6f98092977e0cfd24ab9411

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10293668_3779425818003813200311158263880341542928384n_jpg43ef2e0ec7f5d383bc6904ba445131a4
>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt, Awka, Enugu, Or Owerri? (Relocating To East) / Saraki Lands At Ilorin International Airport, Warmly Welcomed - Photos / 8 Power Transformers Of TCN Arrive Lagos Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.