Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie (33090 Views)

Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me / Living In Bondage: Breaking Free Reviews And Ratings? / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by POMPEY1: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
wow... Interesting .. NAIJA TAKING OCCULTIC MOVIE TO THE NEXT LEVEL.... undecided undecided
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by femi4: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hope Kanayo O Kanayo dey there....I m not Washing if he's not there
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by penguinpikin: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
This will win oscar
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by Surulady: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Just my thoughts exactly with all this modernize actor I don’t think it will ever hold the standards of the real living in bondage that movie added to my sense and thinking.am not really freak about it I wish I can still get the old version instead of this
Built2last:
The beauty of this movie will be to bring back the entire cast of the part one if possible.

If they market the movie well. It will break every existing record in movies in Nigeria.

Living in Bondage was the movie of a generation. It announced Nollywood to the world
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by Angelfrost(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
CAN NEVER BEAT THE ORIGINAL VERSION BECAUSE IN 2019 MOST PEOPLE HAVE MOVED ON FROM BORING, DIRECTIONLESS NOLLYWOOD STORYLINES.

I WOULD SELECT DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD INSTEAD OF TO WATCH NOLLYWOOD FILMS. undecided

That's unduly harsh... grin grin grin

A few of them still come out passably good: Wedding Party (Avoid the sequel); Slow Country; Delivery Boy; October 1; etc.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by saasala(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
northvietnam:
please eeeh, the way this people act films nowadays, is movie production in Nigeria that lucrative...?

Yes, it is becoming very lucrative. Nigerian movies are now generating hundreds of millions.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by bamasite(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
I expect it to make sense
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by WarriAproko: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Cool pic
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by femi4: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Built2last:
The beauty of this movie will be to bring back the entire cast of the part one if possibilities.

If they market the movie well. It will break every existing record in movies in Nigeria.

Living in Bondage was the movie of a generation. It announced Nollywood to the world
Not possible, the no years apart won't make it happen. Even Tom cruise Mission impossible sequel couldn't achieve it
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
i hope in this one we will not bee seeing the camera man in the mirror
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by Incandescent(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
ppreye:
Finally a Nigerian movie that could take me to the cinema. As far as I know Ramsey Nouah could totally feature in a Hollywood blockbuster. He's an excellent actor grin

About the Tittle, pls what's that figure of speech used for 2 completely opposite words placed in a sentence. Its been long wink
Oxymoron

1 Like

Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
I know say Bob-Manuel must dey cheesy
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by WarriAproko: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bob Manuel idoko my nigga
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by toprealman: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
Built2last:
The beauty of this movie will be to bring back the entire cast of the part one if possible.

really?
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by madenigga(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nollywood don dae upgrade o
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
GOOD one
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by rentAcock(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
northvietnam:
please eeeh, the way this people act films nowadays, is movie production in Nigeria that lucrative...?

Content is king now. Netflix, Disney, Apple etc are engaged in a streaming war to get the most eyeballs, content creators will benefit. Same way Genevieve Nnaji's film got picked up for Netflix.

1 Like

Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by Neddstark: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
CAN NEVER BEAT THE ORIGINAL VERSION BECAUSE IN 2019 MOST PEOPLE HAVE MOVED ON FROM BORING, DIRECTIONLESS NOLLYWOOD STORYLINES.

I WOULD SELECT DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD INSTEAD OF TO WATCH NOLLYWOOD FILMS. undecided

This is Ramsey Nouah's directing debut, lets give him a try.
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Not interested....... If only they can act another script on Igodo...... Back then i have to rent this movie from movies store then even as the video VHS machine we had then was not good i still rent it and took to a frnds house just 2 watch it......

IGODO still remain the best

2 Likes

Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by GGirll: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Can't wait to watch it....K.O.K My guy and Kenneth lol these guys are born naturals lol....Thank God they found their talents.
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by Femijohn198: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Gunners those days man will move from neighbor house to another just to watch movies, even there will drive us out to go out,yet will still keep dragging to watched from window or any Penetration's from the entrance door.

1 Like

Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by Sunnycliff(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
ppreye:
Finally a Nigerian movie that could take me to the cinema. As far as I know Ramsey Nouah could totally feature in a Hollywood blockbuster. He's an excellent actor grin

About the Tittle, pls what's that figure of speech used for 2 completely opposite words placed in a sentence. Its been long wink

Paradox
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by ekene101: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
ppreye:

oxymoron

1 Like

Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

what would you say about indian movies, full of lies and impossibilities.

1 Like

Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by pyro62(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Janeti gbogolo gbogolo gbo janeti gbos!

That film sweet pass bread wey them shuck akara put
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by airsaylongcon: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
ppreye:

oxymoron
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by dokie: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
ppreye:

i dey tell you.
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by naijadrivablog: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
I see scene of exorcism. So, Andy wants to be free of bondage grin
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by grandstar(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Built2last:

Everyone knew where he was when he first watched it. I was in a friends house in Ilupeju. That was 1993

1 Like

Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

What about a ghost looking left,right and left again before crossing the streets while breeze blows her flowing white gown. Ghost dey fear motor accident?

A corpse sweating inside a coffin nko?
Re: Living In Bondage, Breaking Free: Scenes From The Movie by Osamabinla: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
snitchbitch:
just mention any money ritual film or skull mining film or evil spirit film that kanayo o kanayo is not there!!

This got me laughing.. Haq! Haq! Haq! �� which one is skull mining movie again..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma / #BBNaija Frodd Leads Male Housemates In Prayers As Mercy Channels Her Sexiness / The Gangs Of Lagos: Indigenes Petition NFVCB Over Defamation Of Isale Eko, Eyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.