Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (1659 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Juray: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
[b]Good day NLanders, so i had to create a new account to post this. I've been having burning sensations in my legs for a while now, when it started i thought it was something that would just fade away with time but as time went by, it became more serious and has been spreading to my arms even. Also when it started, it would come and disappear after a few minutes or hours, lately however, it has be come a part of my life and the burning sensation is getting worse and my legs feel heavy at times. I found an app on playstore with which i booked a phone appointment with a doctor and i was given several tests to run; the problem now is that i just spent all the money I recently saved to get a sewing machine and at the moment cannot afford the tests i was given to run. Please i need help in whatever way to raise the money ASAP as the burning sensation is getting worse and I don't want it to become more serious than it already is. Below are the details of the tests and the cost which i am yet to confirm as i don't have the money at the moment.[/b]
Please mention me for further details and I'd respond swiftly.
Thanks in anticipation

Re: Please Help by healthserve(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Saved
Re: Please Help by Juray: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
healthserve:
Saved
Please i can furnish you with whatever details you need and ID confirmation if necessary. Thanks
Re: Please Help by Juray: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Hello anyone
Re: Please Help by Juray: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Please!
Re: Please Help by oxypress: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Juray:

Please i can furnish you with whatever details you need and ID confirmation if necessary. Thanks
If you want people to help your old name (or na monika dem dey call am) is very important. This is because it creates room for suspicion.
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hi,

how old are you and how long have you experienced this problem. Going through the texts and reconciling them with your chief complaint I can say that some of them are not required for now.
Re: Please Help by Juray: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hi,

how old are you and how long have you experienced this problem. Going through the texts and reconciling them with your chief complaint I can say that some of them are not required for now.

Thanks Nobody; I'm 24 and I've been having the burning sensations since around June-July. It started on my lower left leg and has spread to my thighs, hands and the right side too. It seems to be getting worse even as my legs sometimes feel heavy.
Re: Please Help by Juray: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hi,

I also spoke with a doctor on HealthConnect platform yesterday; the doctor said many conditions share the symptoms I'm having so a 'Diagnosis of Exclusion' would be required in the case.
Re: Please Help by Opistorincos(m): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Juray:
[b]Good day NLanders, so i had to create a new account to post this. I've been having burning sensations in my legs for a while now, when it started i thought it was something that would just fade away with time but as time went by, it became more serious and has been spreading to my arms even. Also when it started, it would come and disappear after a few minutes or hours, lately however, it has be come a part of my life and the burning sensation is getting worse and my legs feel heavy at times. I found an app on playstore with which i booked a phone appointment with a doctor and i was given several tests to run; the problem now is that i just spent all the money I recently saved to get a sewing machine and at the moment cannot afford the tests i was given to run. Please i need help in whatever way to raise the money ASAP as the burning sensation is getting worse and I don't want it to become more serious than it already is. Below are the details of the tests and the cost which i am yet to confirm as i don't have the money at the moment.[/b]
Thanks in anticipation

Bro, i have this exact problem. Did you eventually get a solution?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help by alpha15(m): 1:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Opistorincos:

Please reply?
Re: Please Help by Opistorincos(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
alpha15:

Please reply?

No solution yet.
Re: Please Help by alpha15(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Opistorincos:

No solution yet.

Please help me with your digits...
Re: Please Help by Opistorincos(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2021
alpha15:

Please help me with your digits...

1 Like

Re: Please Help by rottenPussy: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Opistorincos:

If this thread makes FP, we might discover that there are more people who have these symptoms.

The problem with Nigerians is that we don't communicate duly. Imagine the OP using a pseudo account, smh!

If he finds a solution, his/her knowledge about the treatment would be useless afterwards because the account through which he got help would be non-functional, and thus, helpless to others that might have the condition on the forum
Re: Please Help by Opistorincos(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2021
I was super excited when I found this thread. The excitement was short-lived when I didn't get a reply from OP for a very long time. I was hoping to learn how to manage the situation from him. I'm still hoping for the best though. What I don't understand is why the OP is masking his situation by not making the post with his main account.
Re: Please Help by healthfirst4U: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Juray:
Thanks in anticipation

@op I'm a Natural therapist.. Try to go for nerve biopsy and electrodiagnostic testing,
BURNING SENSATIONS IN YOUR Leg could be caused by a damage in one of the NERVE in your Leg.Once there is a damage in the nerve then it would not function very well thereby causing the burning SENSATION .Such nerve are called peripheral Nerve.

Go and get Vitamins B-1, B-6, and B-1, they are good in peripheral Nerve Repairs.
Re: Please Help by oluwaVaz(m): 2:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Opistorincos:
I was super excited when I found this thread. The excitement was short-lived when I didn't get a reply from OP for a very long time. I was hoping to learn how to manage the situation from him. I'm still hoping for the best though. What I don't understand is why the OP is masking his situation by not making the post with his main account.
how do you feel now bro?

1 Like

Re: Please Help by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:39am On Mar 06, 2022
The thing we dey find for sokoto is right there unsure our sokoto...let's try and embrace leaves,bark and roots..herbs generally

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors Confirmed African Blood Genetic Composition Resist Coronavirus. / Get This Herbal Fibroid Tea / Young Nigerian Who Invented Ventilator Wins Big As FG Partners With Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.