Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club (8397 Views)

Help On Info About An Investment Club / Pls Is Naira Investment Club Real? / How To Start An Investment Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by DisGuy: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2007
its not some huge amount, in fact its more like a savings account, the thing is so easy that you get carried away you buy and sell at the click of a button, just like ebay cheesy

Can someone please tell me if/when this club(s) is ready
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by frankiriri(m): 12:48am On Jun 16, 2007
which club are you refering to.
Betta investment club is. The one we are proposing still needs to be worked out but I expect that once ijogbon andco get to Naija we can fastrack things
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by ijogbon(m): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2007
Hey Everybody.

There is something serious I need to put out here.

I have been receiving some emails in my box since posting my address here (they are copied below).

This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:25:09 +0200 (CEST)
From:  "marie france" <marie_france2222@yahoo.fr>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.fr. Learn more
Subject: Urgent  
To:  marie_france2222@yahoo.fr
   Urgent  

It is my pleasure to acquaint you with my situation and humbly ask for your help. My name is MARIE  FRANCE, my father was a cocoa farmer who was killed by the rebels during the recent political crises in my country COTE D'IVOIRE (Ivory Coast).
  As a result of the political instability in my country before the death of my late father, he diligently deposited a sum of Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars. ($6,500.000) in a Security Storage Firm here in COTE D'IVOIRE (IVORY COAST) for personal reasons.

I am seeking for your help to transfer into an overseas account, this money as a reliable and trustworthy person for an investment purposes in your country. Because of the political climate in Abidjan Ivory Coast right now and the instability in African countries economy, please I need you to assist me to relocate and invest my heritage wisely.

Please I am ready to offer you 20% of the total sum of $6.5 Million, as a reward of your effort on your willingness to assist me.    Please I will like you to forward to me immediately you receive my mail, your complete names, address including your phone numbers for more explanations and for the legal documentation of this transaction.

Please, note that the fund will be released from the security storage firm and transferred to you within 7 working days to your country through a diplomatic means and after receiving the fund from the Diplomat you go and deposit the fund in cash to your account,  as soon as you received this fund I will now arrange for my  travelling papers to meet you. I wait your kind response today. Thanks for your care and understanding. please contact me with my email address (marie_france2222@yahoo.fr) I awaiting for your urgent reply.

Thank's and God bless.
You's
MARIE  

Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

From: "azu abudu" <azu_abudu9@hotmail.fr>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert  
Subject: URGENT REPLY !!!
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:17:27 +0000
   FROM THE DESK OF AZU ABUDU
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANQUE COMMERCIAL DU BURKINA-FASO
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend
I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department
of banque commercial du burkina(B.C.B) here in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso.
In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$12.5m dollars  in an
account belonging to one of our foreign customer.Who died alongside with
his entire family on Monday, 31 July, 2000 in a plane crash in paris.Please
visit this site that is one of the evidence the directors brought in other
to swallow the money at the end of the day,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm"
Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next
of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless
some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased
as indicated in our banking guidlings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I and my colleagues decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained
unclaimed after five years, the money will be transfered into the
bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
we agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foriegn account ,10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for
me and my colleagues.
Thereafter, we will visit your country for disbursement according to the
percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this
fund to your desiggnited bank account ,you must apply first to the bank
as a relation or next of kin of the deceased with a text of application
that we will send to you,so we will like you to send to us your private
telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.
Upon receipt of your reply, we will send to you by fax or email the text
of the application . we will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact us immediately as soon as you receive this letter.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Mr AZU ABUDU
Bill and exchange manager,
BANQUE COMMERCIAL DU BURKINA(B.C.B)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sur Windows Live Ideas, découvrez en exclusivité de nouveaux services en ligne,  si nouveaux qu'ils ne sont pas encore sortis officiellement sur le marché ! Essayez-le !

I am certain the person got the address from here.

So, I'm just saying people should be careful who dey do business with.

Do your due diligence and satisfy yourself in everyway before doing business with anybody.

If anybody else has gotten similar emails here please post let us know.

I think I will be postponing my visit to Nigeria for a while till i can be better reassured.

Thank you people.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by easimoni(m): 2:27am On Jun 16, 2007
ijogbon:

I think I will be postponing my visit to Nigeria for a while till i can be better reassured.

Thank you people.

I got an email saying I won some lottery in the UK (yeah right!) a few days after I posted my email on this site. I only use that email for nairaland so I know this is the source. You have to be prepared to deal with such if you put yourself in the open. Don't use ur regular email (or name) when posting on this site!

Ijogbon, don't let this slow u down or dissuade u from going to naija. Still money 2 be made.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by frankiriri(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2007
I received the marie france email and deleted it immediately. Even before I joined nairaland I have been receiving scam mails. These guys have a means of extracting mails addresses. I beleive that once we excercise due caution we will be safe. In fact that is the major reason why I excercise so much patience with the people in Betta Investment club. Many of them have not even seen me before yet they beleive in the vision.
One thing I have determined in my mind is how I intend to make money. So most of the scam schemes circulating out there wont even excite me. I wont even play the lottery (I no want 'e fit be u', I want na me grin).Even the HYIP are not a consideration for me because I dont know what they do with the money to promise such huge fixed returns. Some of them , like Nospecto have visible businesse but still I am certainn that business is not alays rosy.What would happen to investors if they have a downturn in business or an unexpected catastrophe (like the explosion of OBATs ship). The pyramid will come crashing
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by BIGBOYLARY(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2007
@ALL

Its all a SCAM EMAIL PLS BEWARE IF U ARE NOT GREEDY YOU WILL NOT FALL,now to the major points:

@ijogbon
postponing ur move will affect the setting up of the club in properway or do u have any alternative idea we are seriously lagging behind in all this talk i dont like talk without ACTION, we need result.

@ Frank,

Have we agree on how much to be paid by all people of interestyed mind i suggested some amount before with is the update on it. if we have to payy money to u farnk based on trust how do u want us to go about it.
can u send more info by scan or anyhow through my mail box so that i can used it for verification for us based in UK. as ijogbon said he will be postponing his travel till so the ball is now in ur court u know wat we are doing but 4 me am ready to go along till i land in naija. cool. Time wait for nobody,
we are missing on MONEY MAKING IN THE COUNTRY ITS OUR TIME SO LET GET IT ON cool cool cool
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by frankiriri(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2007
@ ijogbon
I understand your fears but as I said earlier once you excercise due caution, you wont fall prey to these scam artists.
I encourage you to make the trip because postponing it will not acheive anything as you will still have to do the neccesary due diligence when you eventually decide to come. So bite the bullet and come to Naija and at least get to see what can be done.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by frankiriri(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2007
@bigbwoy
The minimum monthly contribution for Betta Investment Club is N5000 monthly. (Our approach is to set the amount at a figure that can be done consistently by any member regardless of income level and or prevailing financial conditions. There is a one-off admission fee of N5000.
We could definitely explores the possibility of setting up a different category of membership if special requirements are needed.
Let us get a consensus opinion on the issue.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by BIGBOYLARY(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ Frank

Thats fine and how can we that is outside the country for now pay, can you send the scan form to my email address i fill it and scan it back to you or what do you think, give me the banks name and a account number of the club so we can pay into or for special purpose i think everybody will partake in this but we can have a stages like thus after the initial registration for any interested body like:

PLATINUM MEMBER=# 250,000:00

GOLD MEMBER= #200,000:00

SILVER MEMBER=# 150,000:00

Its my suggestion we are open 4 advice so all is free to chose what he or she likes and level of investment he/she wants to get involved.

THE SKY IS THE BEGINNING SPACE IS ENDLESS
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by frankiriri(m): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2007
Let us see what others have to say
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by enolase(m): 12:49am On Jun 19, 2007
ijogbon:

Hey Everybody.

There is something serious I need to put out here.

I have been receiving some emails in my box since posting my address here (they are copied below).

I am certain the person got the address from here.

So, I'm just saying people should be careful who dey do business with.

Do your due diligence and satisfy yourself in everyway before doing business with anybody.

Thank you people.

There are software around called Email Extractors that online scammers use. They simply get to a cybercafe, and use the software to filter out email addresses that are sent to and from that particular computer. The scam mails are then sent out from there to all emails extracted at once.

So it does not necessarily mean that the person who sent you the scam email is a Nairalander. I suggest you be careful about the cybercafe you use.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by ijogbon(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2007
@everybody interested in this idea. (Not neccessarily the club, but the IDEA of a large fund from many ppl to trade the market)

I think below is a good idea. We can meet and network and ask questions about setting up this fund and trading.

I will definitely be there but anybody who is local should please find a pub or somewhere central we can all meet to chat. Then we may agree a specific time.
Cheers.

(Copied from BIGBOYLARY's post)

ENGINEERING FORUM OF NIGERIANS (EFN)
4th Annual EFN Spring Event
Investment and Development Opportunities in Nigeria

Saturday 23rd June 2007
11:00am – 5:30pm

Venue:
Platinum Suite, Excel Centre
Royal Victoria Docks
London E16 1XL

Keynote Speaker:

Dr (Mrs) Ndi Okereke-Onyiuke
Director General-The Nigeria Stock Exchange

The event will open at 11:00 am with exhibitions and workshops from the participating organisations.

There will be opportunities for one-to-one discussion on investment in the Nigeria Stock market, buying properties in
Nigeria and available mortgage facilities. You will also be able to hear about opportunities on the construction of the
new Lagos to Kano Railway by the Chinese contractors CCECC and meet the project contractors. The seminars will take
place between 2:00 and 5:00pm and will be followed by a reception.

Exhibition and Investment Workshops from 11:00 am

Seminars 2:00 – 5:00pm

Participating Organisations:

The Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE)

First Bank of Nigeria (UK)

Lagos Building Investment Company (LBIC)

China Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC)

Nigeria and UK based Investment and Mortgage organisations

Eddy'O'Civil Engineering

KAO Project Solutions

AfricaRecruit/FindajobinAfrica.com

Pivot Engineering/Honeywell Group(Nigeria)
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by dollyp1cute(f): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2007
If you guys are serious about an investment club I am game.

In as much as i am risk taker, I am wary of investing in any club that does not have a properly registered company and legally binding constitutions with signatures and solicitor involvement.

The N10,000 or whatever monthly is not the problem but if for whatever reason there is some yawa, it will be a pain to fly to Nigeria and be looking for folks i have not seen before and making claims to get my money, with the Nigeria way of investigation , psst, too much hassle.

Anyway I belong to an investment club in the UK already, our club has been incorporated and registered in the UK and all members are Directors of the company with equal voting right, shares are bought in the company name. Our focus has been mainly UK but we have now ventured into Nigeria.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by ferugio(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ijogbon

You forgot to mention how to make contact. Don't forget its going to be packed with other people. I am sure people can't be calling out your name.
Therefore, I suggest you be a point of contact. So you might need to wear your screen name (IJOGBON) in order for nairalanders to identify you. lol

Any other ideas are welcome.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by BIGBOYLARY(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2007
cool cool cool
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by ijogbon(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2007
@dollyp1cute and Ferugio + everybody else interested.

I am a little wary of putting up my details here since some people have decided to use it as their primary constituent for yahoo yahoo.

However, Mr. Bigboylary has been kind enough to post his telephone number on the 'Stock market tips, ' thread. He might like to act as a contact.

Otherwise there will be a contact number at the reception desk at the event for those who get lost. Just ask for the contact number for members of Nairaland.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by dollyp1cute(f): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2007
Ijogbon with your name I am sure no one can yahoo you, you too smart for that grin
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by DisGuy: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2007
ferugio:

@ijogbon

You forgot to mention how to make contact. Don't forget its going to be packed with other people. I am sure people can't be calling out your name.
Any other ideas are welcome.

just imagine shouting I-J-O-G-B-O-NNNNNNNNN inside the excel centre cheesy

Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it, as my return train to town is departing 4.30 sad abit sad i got this info late
I hope you guys prepare your notes properly in case the DG of NSE is not there please fire away at the next in line especially those stockbroking firms and please don't forget the issue of online transactions.

I'm sure you guys have 1000s of questions to fire at them.

about the club
how exactly do we sign up?
any e-forms to fill in im allergic to paper forms grin
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by Femtex(m): 1:16am On Jun 23, 2007
@ Everybody,

The investment club is a superb idea. I love the idea, goal, vision and definately I'm interested. The only concern that I have is about trust. Just like Dolly said, if there is any problem or whatever it will be so difficult coming to niger and trying to figure out whom to hold responsible. I will like for people (gurus) to commend on the "trust" aspect of it. Its hard dealing with people you've known all your life nowadays, its even harder dealing with people you've never met nor seen before. Also, so far only people located in UK & Niger have demonstrated the need of coming together to share this common vision. What about people who are located in US, what necessary step are they putting together. How do we remit the funds into the specified investment account, who do we contact and so on. I believe it will be better to draft rules, guidelines, goals, for everybody regardless of location on how we can achieve this primary objective.

Always Shoot for the moon, if you miss you will land on the moon.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by Femtex(m): 1:19am On Jun 23, 2007
sorry for my typo,

Always Shoot for the moon, If you miss you'll land on the starz
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by frankiriri(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2007
The only way to build trust is to communicate. In this regard I am already in touch with many nairalanders and I beleive that by the time we meet locally and iron out ideas we would be able to work something out. On the issue of modalities and rules I have one for Betta Investment club which can be amended, where necessary and used.
At Betta Investment level I already have people from the US and UK paying their subscriptions. So I think that we may want to start small and then build up as we get more familier with each other.
Barge is already in the UK and I should expect that he would be meeting with Ijogbon and co soon. You guys should try and hook up.

Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by Tmoni(m): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2007
me thinks, all nairaland peeps in the Uk that are interested should meet at the Nottinghill Carnival this year,

At least, its a good enough reason to all be in one place together and we can work out modalities from there while on conference call with Frankiri et al in nigeria ,

with the analysis and experience, i forsee the investments shooting up and riding high,
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by DisGuy: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2007
Tmoni:

me thinks, all nairaland peeps in the Uk that are interested should meet at the Nottinghill Carnival this year,

At least, its a good enough reason to all be in one place together and we can work out modalities from there while on conference call with Frankiri et al in nigeria ,

with the analysis and experience, i forsee the investments shooting up and riding high,

are you having a laugh? shocked shocked somewhere less chaotic/serene please. inside one of the pods = london eye wink
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by frankiriri(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2007
@ Tmoni and other guilt people
Please my name is not frankiri. It is either Frank or Frank Iriri or frankiriri.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by sbucareer(f): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2007

I just happened to find this thread. I have read few of the post so pardon me if I forego to acquaint myself more information before posting.

I believe the original author has good heart and business acumen. It is a shame that crime and fraud has reduced the image of a sound minded Nigerian business intellectual.

Being philosophical, life is a risk. Who told you that tomorrow morning will dawn? Yet you believe it will dawn that nuclear catastrophe is nowhere near the global agenda. Well if you ask me being alive is the most riskiest business, no wonder we have life insurance/assurance.

If you like you can take a rain cheque from any investment opportunity that comes your way. Who had imagined Microsoft would be software giant? People that initially invested $1000 when MS release it first IPO back in the 90's are all millionaires today.

If you follow my post in this forum you'd quickly noticed that I blog mostly in IT section. I have completely left IT. I have gone into another field of study and business.

I work for a private equity company that has as little as £400,000 fund from mainly venture capitalist. Since I joined the firm I have made them £1.86 million just under 5 months. We have not yet started trading on the stock market yet. The reason is we want to reach a target of £1 billion before we can move into mutual funds and private equity bonds.

We cannot afford to lose this money because the money came from family and friends. Our biggest asset now is real estate.

I will be starting an MBA course this September for 2.5years. part time. The point is the idea of the original author is sound.

The problem is transparency and accountability. If we have good minded people like me and the rest, we don't need 5000 people. 10 good people with business and finance background preferable from a degree point and work experience who are ready to invest N1,000,000. I will resign my job and come back home and we can start this business. 10 of us will be the management team.

First thing we do is open a company; I know what we can do. I have a very serious product, it is in IT and health sector.  We open this company and we will be the board of directors. Under space of 6 months with aggressive marketing strategy and lots of M&A(Merger & Acquisition) and BO (Buy-Out) we will become a group companies in little time.

Now, we can come back to this forum to capitalize fund like say $1, 000, 000, 000 and put that money into government bond for 10 years note with back interest of say 6% that is $60 000 000 per month on returns with our capital intact with compound interest after 10 years.

The list of investment is enormous. If you are interested in capitalising 10,000, 000 give me a call and we can arrange a conference in London or Nigeria to discuss this rare business opportunity.

Don't let people discourage you in life. One business slogan though says, Never invest money that you cannot afford to lose
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by BIGBOYLARY(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2007
@ ALL

For those who made it to the just conclude events @ Excel Venue in London i say a big kudos to your elbow it was a fruit full events and we gain a lots, GBOSA to Jobina,Refugio and co other nairaland who believe in this noble idea but who were not able to make it big up to u all i will post some docs to you for those who requested it.

Resolutions as been adopted and pass down to Lagos and i hope we shall hear more very soon on the CLUB. Thanks to my crystall ball who gave me accurate informations regarding those who attend the events such as:

DAG : Dr (Mrs) Ndi Okereke-Onyiuke
         Director General-The Nigeria Stock Exchange

The Nigeria high commission to UK,
  Dr Christopher Kolade,  e.tc to mention just a view it was a huge success and more kudos to the DG and other stocks brokers like IBTC, BGL e.tc . for are on course for the foundation of the noble idea and everybody is welcome. cool cool cool
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by sbucareer(f): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2007

@BIGBOYLARRY

I missed that show. How was it? Was it fruitful for Hedge Fund Managers? Is there a follow up on the agenda. Also I would like to call you sometime.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by DisGuy: 1:13am On Jun 25, 2007
@ ALL

For those who made it to the just conclude events @ Excel Venue in London i say a big kudos to your elbow it was a fruit full events and we gain a lots, GBOSA to Jobina,Refugio and co other nairaland who believe in this noble idea but who were not able to make it big up to u all i will post some docs to you for those who requested it.

hey larry, is there anyway i can get some of those? cheers
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by seechris(m): 3:37am On Jun 25, 2007
THIS IS DEFINITELY A GOOD IDEA,I WILL FOLLOW UP HERE AND GET INVOLVED AS MUCH AS I CAN,BIG UPS TO YOU FRANK wink
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by otokx(m): 4:29am On Jun 25, 2007
@ SBUCAREER

I don’t necessarily agree with the statement “Never invest money that you cannot afford to loose”
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by sbucareer(f): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2007

@otokx

You know stock and shares is another form of gambling. In fact you make money on the stock because some one is not well informed like you. If a company is making billions doest mean that there shares will go up.

I have seen companies quoted on the stock market making billions but their stock continues to fall for 10 years. The brain behind stock is to know if people are buying the stock. Your job is to gamble or strategies if the company will have a down turn or up turn, then if people are buying and you look at the stochastic and volume over buy momentum the best thing to do is sell.

Base on this, I regard stock, bonds, shares and many business that yield 120% in a year to be a form of gamble. Hence, in the gamble world exist a slogan, Never gamble money you cannot afford to loose
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by sbucareer(f): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2007

Gazprom, Russian gas giant is looking to expanding it gas pipeline to supply Europe gas. The expansion is aggressive and is set to be completed by the end of next year. So look out for Gazprom symbol on the stock market.

LSE set to change their name to represent it conglomerate nature of business after talks yesterday in Brussels on the take over of some FSE and other European powerful stock market.

It is rumored that it would cost them £1.4 billion, so watch out for this stock.

If you leave in London, try and get City A.M. on your way to work every morning, it is free.

Arm your self with Market info

List of trading platforms

1. CMC Market
2. CityINDEX
3. ACMO
4. Unlock the Secrets of Forex
5. Dukascopy
6. TradeIndex
7. Spread Betting
8. SG Listed CFDs
9. Berkeley Futures Limited
10. WorldSpreads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Get A Loan With Survey Plan As Collateral? / Heritage Bank Customers In Panic Over Bank’s True State / Cashless System In Nigeria: Are We Ready For The Down Side?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.