Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Mr P & Wife Lola Okoye Showers Parental Blessings On Their Son As He Clocks 11 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr P & Wife Lola Okoye Showers Parental Blessings On Their Son As He Clocks 11 (1163 Views)

Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr P & Wife Lola Okoye Showers Parental Blessings On Their Son As He Clocks 11 by Okoyeaniche(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Celebrity couple Peter and Lola Okoye are both proud parents as they shower parental birthday blessings on their son 'Cameron' who clocks 11 today.

Taking to his Tweeter handle, Peter Okoye 'Mr P' who just released his latest music video 'Karma', shared some adorable photos of their son 'Cameron' with a caption filled with the love and blessings coming from within the heart of a true and loving parents.

He wrote: "Dear Son, you’re our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life. I am so proud of the man you’re growing up to be�� I love you son. HAPPY BIRTHDAY @cameronokoye10 �������������������"

Cameron’s mum Lola Okoye also penned some sweet words.

She wrote: "My darling son Cameron, Happy...CLICK TO SEE MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Westlife Star And Fiance Welcomes New Baby / Kanye West Quits Secular Music: "Only Gospel From Here On Out" / Photos: Bambam’s Look To Design Fashion Africa Has Us In Fuschia Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.