Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Old Habits Die Hard - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Old Habits Die Hard (282 Views)

8 Habits Of A Good Freelance Writer / Good Morning Habits For A Successful Day / Reading Habits You Shouldn’t Take Into The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old Habits Die Hard by Sezioha(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
I forced myself to roll off her, making smacking sounds with my lips as I relived the past five minutes. It was indeed pleasurable. I glanced at her; she lay coiled like a snake, her intermittent whimpers rhyming with my heavy, satisfied breathing. I could tell that she had enjoyed it. You see, when I first did it to her, she had been... well she had been a bit stubborn. She had fought and clawed and scratched at me. But that only made it more enjoyable. I nearly ejaculated just seeing how bravely she fought. In the end, I had crushed her spirit, and when I thrust into her womanly softness, I felt tears of joy and fulfilment slid down my cheeks.

I got up, wanting to leave. I had gotten to the door when I turned and went back and planted a kiss on her swollen and bruised lips. "I enjoyed that round darling. I hope you did?"

Then I left before she could answer. Not that she would anyway; due to my sexual prowess, I usually left her dazed and tired for about an hour or so.

Before you start judging me (as if you're any better than me), let's do the introductions. You can call me Adam. It's not my real name, though. I don't want you to know it yet, till you prove that you're worthy to be my friend. Yeah, I'm strange, but I have to protect myself too.

I'm 'happily' married with two beautiful girls. And today, the bitch of a wife (pardon my French) went out with my girls for a friend's birthday party, leaving me with the succulent and delicious fruit of a maid I just plucked for the... I seriously cannot remember the number of times now.

I've not always been like this... Okay, no need for lies now. I've always loved having rough sex. Right from the first time my uncle forced his manhood into me when I was ten thirty years ago. My parents were dead by then and I was sent to live with him. He had had his way with me so many times that I lost count.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/09/22/old-habits-die-hard/

(1) (Reply)

Godman Dictionary / Broken Wings (poem By Mr Cool) / Good Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.