Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) (71811 Views)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Banky W And Mikel John Obi Meet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by deavicky(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Finally the met in an hotel room. God is watching.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by D1zion: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
AryaSand:
This Rema boy, is he straight?
no he's bend.see Cambridge question.

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Sleevia: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Iyajelili:
Seun, do quick and finish your update cos this theme is fvcking annoying
i love it.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Uruan2023: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Memberclub:
Nairaland looks different on my phone.

An update I guess..

The heat on seun to upgrade it today was so tense on twitter naija
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by jonbat(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Doppelganger

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by samsong360: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Doppelganger
MhizMuna:
We’ often heard people say every person has his/her prototype. What this means is that we all have a replica of us living somewhere on this planet.

This could be very TRUE after we chanced upon these photos of an Instagram user identified as @kdkt, An Ivorian lady who looks so much like singer, Rema.

The beautiful lady has taken over the internet after she personally met the star singer.

Seeing them for the first time what comes in mind “are they twins."

https://www.thesleak.com/singer-rema-shares-elated-mood-as-he-finds-his-sister/

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by amaniro: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
rentAcock:
Sometimes you will just be lost in the midst of 8 billion people on this planet and one day God will just pick up your call. Ever since President Obama included Rema's "Dumebi" song in his favourite playlist a month ago, he has been riding a wave of fame and stardom. Just go to his YouTube video, most of the people viewing and commenting are Americans who went on YouTube to search for his name.

Baba God please pick up my call

Rema Iron Man not Dumebi

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by rentAcock(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
amaniro:

Rema Iron Man not Dumebi

Thanks, fixed
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Him papa play away match

i don't even like the new NL upgrade jooor
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by amaniro: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
rentAcock:

Thanks, fixed

Alright.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
ppreye:
That's quite creepy. He looks more feminine than the lady sef. + why is a big bed behind them grin

Pls check my signature for amazing solar plans for your home
after the raggae they will play the blues, the blues, the blues.

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Imisioluwa123(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nairaland has changed on my my phone
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
otiwisdom:
Who else noticed nairaland had been upgraded grin
upgraded or downgraded?
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
its a lie. that's his sister. Ivorian KO. they wanna make her popular too, nothing wrong that but coming up with lies is not good.
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by kachdviruz(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Rema ask ur mum some questions
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by macaranta(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nairaland with the borderless interface...

They both look alike, but bed behind and legs on top sometimes leads to babies inside sad undecided
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Nonosense: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Rema and remita
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by BlackLaw: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
before or after dem manya
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by webngnews: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
hmmm
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Fidelismaria: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lol

Oga seun

Well-done
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Adewale534(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Godwin2am(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
AryaSand:
This Rema boy, is he straight?
HE IS CURVE

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Champagnegold: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
first baby mama loading.... girls can trip for anything in troussers and materials make I enter my room

if you know you know. 1. bed 2. leg on leg 3. shhhhhhh 4. all men are thesame by the sharer.����
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by ubcandid(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

Be open to new things my brother

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by ubcandid(m): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
SKINDOGGY:
Ọga seun dis Nairaland new font sucks embarassed undecided undecided

Lies
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Himmler: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
otiwisdom:
Or downgraded angry

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by olassybaba: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
otiwisdom:
updowngraded grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Freshbaba95(m): 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
emmyid:
Wow. Who noticed the change on nairaland interface?

Meanwhile, see the moment Seyi fans and Tacha fans clashed in Surulere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0FyRs0ipi4

Me oo. I was thinking it's my phone oo
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:00am On Sep 24, 2019
if to say dem go just fvck fr dat bed wey dey behind na twins dem go born

REAL RESEMBLANCE
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Be like say nah GIONEE phone or ITEL the lady dey use..

Moral of the story, TECNO camon gerrout..
Re: The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Iron man that looks like woman.

Or African giant that his woman received a diamond ring from another nigga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.