Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Please Help Me, My Principal Is A Big Thief - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me, My Principal Is A Big Thief (301 Views)

How I Fvcked My Principal / Lagos School Principal Becomes A Student For One Day / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, My Principal Is A Big Thief by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hi everyone

Please I want this to reach the front page

The name of my school is Chude girls model secondary school in sapele. I don't want to call my principal a thief but that's want she is to me. Our principal has been taking illegal money for us . For the past for four years our principal was taking 1000 naira, 700 for sports and 1000 for security and 1000 for examination card from each student every term scratch saying it's approved by the delta state government The reason I find this collection of money illegal is because when the success story broke out our principal stop collecting this money. This term she has started again telling us to pay 2000 for security purposes that it's government approved.
I have no problems paying this fees but since this payment started the theft rates at our school has increased. U dare not leave money in your bag and walk out, always a new theft story everyday. If u don't pay u would be forced to clear grasses for hours at a time or flogged all over your body.

Please what can I do to stop this madness. I know they must be someone who works in the delta state ministry of education department. Please help me confirm if these money is legal or illegal
Re: Please Help Me, My Principal Is A Big Thief by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
What is the name of the principal? You will need to make a report most likely but advisable to be anonymous.
Re: Please Help Me, My Principal Is A Big Thief by dejt4u(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lifesad:
Hi everyone

Please I want this to reach the front page

The name of my school is Chude girls model secondary school in sapele. I don't want to call my principal a thief but that's want she is to me. Our principal has been taking illegal money for us . For the past for four years our principal was taking 1000 naira, 700 for sports and 1000 for security and 1000 for examination card from each student every term scratch saying it's approved by the delta state government The reason I find this collection of money illegal is because when the success story broke out our principal stop collecting this money. This term she has started again telling us to pay 2000 for security purposes that it's government approved.
I have no problems paying this fees but since this payment started the theft rates at our school has increased. U dare not leave money in your bag and walk out, always a new theft story everyday. If u don't pay u would be forced to clear grasses for hours at a time or flogged all over your body.

Please what can I do to stop this madness. I know they must be someone who works in the delta state ministry of education department. Please help me confirm if these money is legal or illegal
Can you state the name of your school and the Local Government the school is located.. The name of your principal too..

I will advice you not to reveal your identity whatsoever..

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Mobile App For Reporting Cases. / Study At Oxford University Free....100 Africans Required / 2020 International Scholarships At University Of Skövde - Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.