Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction (39463 Views)

The Coming Of Kano-Kaduna Modern Railway & Its Social & Economic Significance / Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by seunny4lif(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
This railway no dey finish

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by slimjosh231(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Show us the project not the people. Fake and cheap liars.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by otokx(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
ifymadu:
The railroads will surely take off some pressure from our dilapidated highways and stimulate economic growth by easing the movement of goods (petroleum products inclusive)

That is if you see the ticket to buy.
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by smithe113(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:
APC is working.. Amaechi on point, Next level sh!t.

Abeg, I get car to sell..
Range Rover for 7.8m

Whatsapp: Zero 7 zero 18 44 39 88

where did you bury the owner of the car?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by StrikeBack(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:
APC is working.. Amaechi on point, Next level sh!t.

Abeg, I get car to sell..
Range Rover for 7.8m

Whatsapp: Zero 7 zero 18 44 39 88
You wan sell the car contribute for this railway project
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by Daviddson(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Daviestunech:
Ok meanwhile
Chai grin grin But I see nothing wrong with Lalas moniker, but detests any username having 'love' in it - childishness!
I wonder why the mods don't permanently ban some monikers or edit them from the back end. More appalling is when those disgusting monikers have their topics pushed to FP.

CC Seun

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by Femijohn198: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ameachi keep enjoying our money..
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by SocialJustice: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Gbemi is such a MILF

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by Onlyonebuhari: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Some region prefer a president that will give them N100 to drink ogogoro than building roads and rails for them. Even if PMB bring heaven down for them because they prefer to drink alcohol than riding jets......
FBI will tell you better about them

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by precious1967(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
what are they inspecting? i have second train to sell.
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by Nasir123(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Fine woman

Na only the woman you see for the pis
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Gbemi is pretty.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by adekolaelect(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
sketchlyrics:
God punish them
and you too

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by ijabiken1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
TheLegalEagle:

Nigeria’s Hon. Ministers for Transportation Rt. Hon Amaechi and Sen. Gbemi Saraki conducting inspection at NRC site today.buhari just purposely gave amechi bed mate

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by ideylaff: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
festacman:
Men will always be men. Look at Chibuike Amaechi dragging out beautiful Gbemi Saraki to site inspection to flaunt her. If the Minister of State was a 'bloody' man, Amaechi would be squeezing face.

He just wasted resources and protocol to bring his babe gbemi out for a show off, thought hes already allocated Maritime side of the ministry to her, so what this show and waste of time for?

Amaechi has bn inspecting this project for the last four yeqrs and people are still clapping for him over a projects that needs just a director in the ministry.... to manage and monitor

We are just a joke of a country
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by Nitah1: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Scatterscatter:

Kindly mention 1 other project he started and commissioned in the last 4years.
If you can mention one that was initiated, executed completed and commissioned by Jonathan ministers in six years
..... I will do same for you.
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
If I hear say Amaechi no tap that milf ãss tongue
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by Scatterscatter(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nitah1:
If you can mention one that was initiated, executed completed and commissioned by Jonathan ministers in six years
..... I will do same for you.

Now you are getting it all wrong. It's not about APC or PDP here, it's about holding these people accountable and not coming up with some premature projects and expect us to applaud them for doing what they are supposed to do. Look beyond political lines bro!
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by efighter: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
wandeay:
For how many years are we going to be talking about this railway, are they going to spend 8 years for its construction?

I wonder ooooo, railway wey Goatluck Jonathan don finish and commission along with 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges.
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by ada9ja(f): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Scatterscatter:

Kindly mention 1 other project he started and commissioned in the last 4years.

If you have done your research well, you will know what to comment

Hatred blinded your reason for comment
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by NOL2dworld(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
smithe113:

where did you bury the owner of the car?

Is that how u roll? Dude, your way no be my way biko..
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by Juventus4life: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
sketchlyrics:
God punish them
plus your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by ictmikky(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dem never still finish this project? Tired of hearing it every now and then

We should advance as a country
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by luluosas(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
No locomotive pictures? Ah
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by Myhusband(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
[s]
Philzzzy:
What is it with yoruba ladies and south/eastern diicks grin Don’t pity that pussay Amaechi
[/s]

hope you passed your post utme? you south beeast and irrelevant post and some imbeciles still likes his imbecilic post

hope you guys recover from una long lost brain

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by TheLegalEagle(f): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Odunolumide:
where are the pictures?
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by TheLegalEagle(f): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
I am particularly thrilled at the decisiveness and thoroughness of both ministers during the inspection.
It will amaze you if I told you that the inspection took more than 16 hours as both ministers and their team took the train from lagos to Ibadan and stopped at strategic points to access the progress of the construction.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by Amanda4life: 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
That is how they will continue to inspect till 2023 no finished project, no functional train line from Lagos to rivers. No functional phone line or contact line for train station. When you try to visit their station. Departure time and arrival time is still written with chalk in this computer age.

Tufiakwa

Like in the olden days in the village when hymns were always written with slate and white chalk.

If they want to Behind it small , the will use colored chalk
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by Amanda4life: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
TheLegalEagle:
I am particularly thrilled at the decisiveness and thoroughness of both ministers during the inspection.
It will amaze you if I told you that the inspection took more than 16 hours as both ministers and their team took the train from lagos to Ibadan and stopped at strategic points to access the progress of the construction.

This is just a well furnished one for the minister.

The kind of train I saw this morning, and how human beings hung like filthy rags all around the dirty scrap called train

I was just weeping
Re: Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction by foreshore(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
TheLegalEagle:

Nigeria’s Hon. Ministers for Transportation Rt. Hon Amaechi and Sen. Gbemi Saraki conducting inspection at NRC site today.

I can only see people gathered together here, where is the rail line

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) / APGA Members Storm Ifeanyi Ubah's House In Anambra, Beg Him To Join Party / Ibrahim Idris: Buhari, Police IG Hold Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.