Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? (1478 Views)

White Discharge From The Penis / Whitish Discharge From Vagina / Blur Eye Vision,discharge From Eyes And Watery Eyes,any Help About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
My girlfriend has discharge like ground melon emerging from her vagina when we make love. I don't always like the view. I've complained about it and she said it's normal female discharge. Please doctors in the house how do I get rid of those stuff?
Re: This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? by ehirosplusbiz(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
Waiting for comments
Re: This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? by NGRsenate: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
If you’re going to have sex and enjoy it, you have to accept that it’s a dirty business which has to be seen as clean. There’s sweat, spit, cum, vag fluids, etc. I’m sure there are things on your ball sack which can instantly turn someone off but she just chose to ignore it because she loves you

What you just described is perfectly normal. Stop bruising the poor, sweet girl’s ego. Different girls have different ways their vaginas react during sex, if you be OG you go sabi all these things.

I wonder what you’d say if she was the type that creams really thick white cream.

As long as there’s no pain during and/or after intercourse, no foul smell then she’s okay. You can get her to do a test if that would put your mind at ease but I’m it has always been like that since the first time you guys had sex, if so then it’s perfectly natural.

Go online bros. Read and get familiar with sex and sexuality. If you can’t handle it then stay celibate

Learn to treat your woman right with how you tell her things too. For instance, if she has added weight you don’t just tell her “you’re fat and I don’t like it”

3 Likes

Re: This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
NGRsenate:
Kids
Mofos be feeling funky cos we're on a faceless forum. E sure me say I senior u
Re: This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? by fertilewomb: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
My girlfriend has discharge like ground melon emerging from her vagina when we make love. I don't always like the view. I've complained about it and she said it's normal female discharge. Please doctors in the house how do I get rid of those stuff?

That's a fungal infection. let her get checked by a doctor

2 Likes

Re: This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? by NGRsenate: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
Mofos be feeling funky cos we're on a faceless forum. E sure me say I senior u

Who seniority help?

For street na small boy dey fall bros wey dey feel say him be agba.

That you tried to claim seniority right now just shows you’re old but a tad immature
Re: This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pls can we see the discharge for proper analysis
Re: This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? by Greatzeus(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
NGRsenate:

Who seniority help?

For street na small boy dey fall bros wey dey feel say him be agba.

That you tried to claim seniority right now just shows you’re old but a tad immature
Someone created a post seeking for advice(What a forum is for),you insulted him, called him a kid and then called him old undecided sounds like how a kid will behave to me.
You are the Immature person here. You guys hide behind a faceless forum to say shit. Instead of wasting your time to make those stupid comments up there why didn't you just ignore his thread?
But no,you need someone to pour your frustrations on as if he is your father responsible for your miserable existence. sad gay got angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? by NGRsenate: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Greatzeus:

Someone created a post seeking for advice(What a forum is for),you insulted him, called him a kid and then called him old undecided sounds like how a kid will behave to me.
You are the Immature person here. You guys hide behind a faceless forum to say shit. Instead of wasting your time to make those stupid comments up there why didn't you just ignore his thread?
But no,you need someone to pour your frustrations on as if he is your father responsible for your miserable existence. sad gay got angry

Just STFU and move on.
Re: This Type Of Discharge From My Girl's Vagina. Is It Normal? by jubrilcastle(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2019
Please I beg u in the name of God take her to see a doctor. I'm 100% sure it's a fungal infection. candida albicans most likely but to be sure take her to the hospital to run more test. Earlier the better

(1) (Reply)

Local Herb To Cure Ss Victim / Man With A Face Transplant / Is Marijuana Harmful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.