Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. (7582 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande / Little Girl Hugs Yemi Osinbajo, The VP (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 4:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Very busy week for the hardest working public official in the history of Nigeria.

On Saturday morning, he was Osun state delivery convocation lecture at Osun state University, but a few hours later, he flew to Akwa Ibom to commission projects and celebrate their 32 years anniversary.

Love of country, patriotism, and sense of duty beyond, tribe, beyond political party and regional sentiments, a rarity in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by DSoj(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2019
THEY CANT STOP HIM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by ShakaZullu(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

lol wail us some more.. Osinbajo is far better than anyone from your region, argue with your landlord
[/s]
trash
Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by ShakaZullu(m): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin grin

May God Bless Professor Osinbajo..

Thunder scatter.. Ipoop insha allah amin..
Thunder scatter.. PDP insha allah amin
Thunder scatter.. Haters from land of rising crime amin isha allah

May God bless this O.P @ NGpatriot you truly brought smiles to usshowing us this Great man
[/s]
trash
Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by DesChyko: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2019
Who is actually afraid of him?
Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by neyop85(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2019
OP you better stop all these b4 you give some folks hypertension.

2 Likes

Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by ProudDick: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2019
franklingud:

They will soon impeach your midget ass.

Then you will understand that buhari is a bloody tyrant and traitor.

You and your generation will perish if they don’t impeach him.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by dadebayo1(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Now i strongly believe there is a plot to remove the VP.... The battle for and against all over the media... Trust me it is definitely not a rumor grin something is cooking

@op knows why the pictures are all over... Trust me some are going to benefit from the whole ish... Some like OP have received PR grin chaiii social media influencers are jn for quick cash to help spread good news for and against grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by Solsix(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nobody dey fear him, he has just been used and about to be dump
Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
ProudDick:

Amen.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
neyop85:
OP you better stop all these b4 you give some folks hypertension.

I hope hypertension kill them.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by ChristmasBells: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm you can't fight a man of God and win even if he assume any political office he is still heavily guarded by angelic host of armies
VP professor yemi Osibanjor is a servant of GOD!

*SISTERS CORNER*!

_(Brothers too can learn)_

I was at the park inside the bus waiting for passengers when I saw this handsome Brother coming towards the bus I was sitting, He appears so cute and Godly, he held a medium sized Bible. I guess he was coming from Church. He is even my spec (TDH gang) _winks_ . I was still admiring his looks when I heard the audible voice of the Holy Spirit says "Destroyer"!

Hearing that voice, I quickly move my eyes away and concentrate on the phone I was pressing. He came and sat beside me. "Good afternoon" he said cheerfully. "Afternoon Sir" slightly bending my neck, I answered and continue pressing my phone.

After few minutes he asked where I was going, I told him and he said that's where he was going too. "That's good". I said and continue pressing my phone.

I looked up after few minutes and caught this Brother staring at me from head to toe, I'm not always comfortable with people especially males looking at me in that manner. "Anything the matter?" I asked. "Oh nothing!" he replied smiling sheepishly. I looked away saying nothing.

He broke the silence, "Has someone ever told you how beautiful you are? He asked. " I hear it everyday" I answered. "From who?" He asked with curiosity. "My friend" I answered.
"May I know that friend of yours?" He asked further.
"His name is Jesus And He can be your friend too".

He smiled and said "He's right about you!". "Yes I know!" I already know what he's driving at. I continued pressing my phone.

Thats how he started this complement, he complement my natural beauty, the weaving of my hair, my neat scalp, my smile including my scandals.
"Spare me of all this complements please". I said politely, and really am no longer comfortable with it.
"Is it a sin to appreciate the good work of God?" He asked,

"Its good but its better if you will safe it for your future wife". I replied!
That's how he started the story of his four previous relationship and how all the sisters disappointed him but immediately he saw me his Spirit had already told him I'm the right one for him.

"My assertions aren't wrong anyways!". I replied with a stern look. "That what?" He asked with curiosity, "That spirit must be a deceiving spirit indeed!"
"Why did you say that?" He asked again.
"The same spirit that fetch you those sisters that later disappointed you, I wonder why you haven't question him all this while the reason he kept leading you to the wrong people!" I said.

Immediately, I notice the change on his face having said that but that did not even move me. I've learnt to always bring the Gospel out of every conversation. I broke the silence and said. "Bro, you need to give your heart to Jesus and quit all this gambling games.
"Of course I am a Christian, am even a Sunday School teacher!" he replied.

"That's not the criteria" I answered. "Not until you surrender all to Jesus and allow him govern your life, you can't be who God want you to be. Church attendance and workforce cannot substitute living relationship with Jesus". I further explained. "Hmm!" He exclaimed. There was perfect silence till we got to where am supposed to alight.

Then I told the driver I want to alight, he told the driver he wants to alight too. I did not even talk, I just came down _jejely_ like that. He also came down and offer to carry my load for me.

I quickly accepted because it was a bit heavy. My God has his own way of engaging people for my sake, I thought to myself.

As we were about going, he said "I like your curvy portable body". "Here we go again!" I said.
He quickly apologized and told me he just can't get his eyes off me and started telling me how much he wish to marry someone like me.

In my mind I was wondering how he manage to notice my shape inside my Mary Amaka gown, " _awon lookers association"._ They can predict somebody's shape inside pleated skirt.

Funny enough, he said he will give his heart to Jesus if I will agree to marry him.

Thats how this guy started begging for my contact, I bluntly refused. By then, I almost got to my house. After series of begging he dropped my load and shouted angrily, get lost! And turned back to leave.
I quickly replied "not when am in Christ Jesus". On hearing that, it was like I fueled the fire of his anger, He just eyed me and hissed.

_~Na so the brother come resemble Satan for my face_~, the look on his face really look like when Satan already lost the battle. Kaayah! Its good to walk in the spirit.

#fiction

Indeed, many of us experience this occassionally if not on a daily basis!

That's the beginning of what landed some daughters of Zion on the bed of immorality and ungodly relationships.

How much of God did you consult in your daily decision? Have you not automatically switch off your spiritual senses now that he has promised you marriage?

When did daughters of Zion suddenly become prey in the hands of playboy?

Hey Lovey, calm down first!
You can't find a partner when you are yet to discover your purpose? Why the rush in finding a soulmate when you have not found your soul?

Your purpose will literally select who will match into Divine purpose with you, come off this rush and desperation!

You don't deserve a wolf-in-sheep clothing glorified fornicator who cajole the masses by church attendance, eye service and empty "skabosh".

Don't on the hotspot of your emotions for pigs in sheep clothing while you switch off the WiFi of your spiritual senses, never you allow your sight block your insight.

Some Sisters will even dare to date a chronic unbeliever with the motive of changing him. "E Pele, Assistant Holy Spirit, awon women of faith!", the faith that did not boost your spiritual muscle, how did you expect it to change a man?

You will be hearing words like "I will fix him", "he will change by the time we get married". Biko, what are you fixing? Are you his spiritual mechanic? You that have not fix your prayer life finish, you want to fix a man. Ask those who dare it yesterday how they are enjoying the cool breeze of punches and silent tears in their marriage.

The Scripture says "two cannot walk together except they agree". Don't think you are wiser than God
Don't allow marriage mar your destiny, you deserve the best from God. Concentrate on becoming the Best of God and be sure to get the Best from God!
#©Follow me on Nairaland@ChristmassBells
#follow me on Instagram@Joyfulpeople
#Whatsapp Add me up with Dis NB +2348118444297
#Advocate_for_marital_Bliss
Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by davillian(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
I don't care what his political ambition is but those pictures were beautiful with lots of happy and skilling faces.....I can feel the love in the air.
Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by franklingud(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
ProudDick:

And what will finally to your already useless generation now that he's already impeached?
Bloody fool!
Re: The Fear Of VP Osinbajo. The Reason Why They Are Scared Of The VP. PICTURES. by ProudDick: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
franklingud:

And what will finally to your already useless generation now that he's already impeached?
Bloody fool!

You mean your useless dad has been impeached from life you dunce?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians / Appeal Court Affirms Bala Mohammed’s Election As Bauchi Governor / EFCC Drops Odili's Corruption Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.