Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Amos 3 :7...revisited.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amos 3 :7...revisited.. (188 Views)

Revisited : Jesus Failed Prophesies / Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. / Coronavirus Solution Revealed By Pastor Amos Evomobor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amos 3 :7...revisited.. by sonmvayina(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Amos chapter 3 verse 7 says "the Lord does nothing without first revealing it to his servant the prophet".. I have really checked all the prophet from Moses to malachi.. I am yet to see or find the one that God revealed Jesus to, as being his son, and that he was coming to die for sins, and that humans are to go through him to get to God, or that we are to believe in his death in other to be saved.. I have not read any of such..

So if God never revealed any of what Christians believed, where did the Christians get the story from....

Please what am I missing something?.. Please which prophet did God reveal Jesus to..
Re: Amos 3 :7...revisited.. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Isaiah 9:6-7 For a child has been born--for us! the gift of a son--for us! He'll take over the running of the world. His names will be: Amazing Counselor, Strong God, Eternal Father, Prince of Wholeness.
His ruling authority will grow, and there'll be no limits to the wholeness he brings. He'll rule from the historic David throne over that promised kingdom. He'll put that kingdom on a firm footing and keep it going With fair dealing and right living, beginning now and lasting always. The zeal of GOD-of-the-Angel-Armies will do all this.

The Message Bible
Re: Amos 3 :7...revisited.. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Matthew 1:20-21 While he was trying to figure a way out, he had a dream. God's angel spoke in the dream: "Joseph, son of David, don't hesitate to get married. Mary's pregnancy is Spirit-conceived. God's Holy Spirit has made her pregnant.
She will bring a son to birth, and when she does, you, Joseph, will name him Jesus--'God saves'--because he will save his people from their sins. "

The Message Bible

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Into Your Month Of Grace And Glory / 99% Of Christians And Christian Churches Keep False Doctrines / Tani Jesu Nse? Jesu Kristi Wa Ninu Nyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.