Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore (42465 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention / Oshiomhole Travels To US After DSS Detention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by Ezebinaugwu(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2019
This oga follow sale Buhari to us. Let him enjoy it while it last
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by Flier: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2019
I must commend the DSS for allowing him to say whatever he want without interrupting or force
May God continue to bless the said interrogators

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by owila4luv(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2019
chrisxxx:
This is no Jonathan's government.
Remind Him Bro, Tell Him This It Just De Beginning, Jonathan's God Is Not Asleep! Karma at work!
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by Chinatown1759: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2019
ursullalinda:
Sowore don hear nwii

Typical of what you sow is what you reap

This guy branded GEJ a monster, now he has seen the real monster he can't talk again.

Yeah the monster he helped to create
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by orisa37: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2019
DSS is a Bokoharam's Instrument of oppression. And they ignored that you are a Presidential Candidate just like Buhari and Atiku.
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by Born2Breed(f): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2019
Sowore,how much is your CHANGE?

grin
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by Brightest04(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2019
adeiza4u:
Sowore is my political icon in Nigeria today. You'll definitely become the president of this country someday. I just pray you remain who you are and what you believe in.
And what is your own dream in life?And...Does they pray for you to achieve it?
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by GMbuharii: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2019
His own people have abandoned him...they claim there's nothing like ' Sowore' in youba... Talk about legendary betrayers!

grin
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by onatisi(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Exactly, the same reason why he can't release el zakyzaky is the same reason why he can't release sowore, if sowore is released , it will embolden more ppl to be calling ppl out for demonstrations and rallies , sowore will be seeing as a example of democratic struggle ,similar reason too abiola wasn't released . They will just keep bringing out new charges against him all the time

Namdi kanu has taught buhari a very good lesson and I don't think buhari will repeat the same action again and even moreover kanu and sowore even had a meeting just before sowore came back to naija to be calling for a revolution.
Just2endowed2:

This is strong oh. That's exact things I told my friend. Sowore being in detention will serve as a way of the present government of putting fear into anyone that want to come out to protest. Buhari knows that
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by shaw2(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
There will be trouble if he dies
nothing will happen
And he won't be remembered self.
grin
He called for massive revolution protest across the nation only few came out.
Now go to Lagos, PH etc YOUTHS are busy drumming support for their preferred BBja housemate in their massive numbers.

Now tell me if Sowore dies in DSS custody something will happen right?

Nigerian youths are misplaced priority.
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by baratech: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Noel1:
Sowore is greater than Nnamdi Kanu

Since he has been arrested, what have you done?
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by ChristianNorth: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2019
Noel1:
Sowore is greater than Nnamdi Kanu
NK is in UN while Sowore is in jail waiting for his yoruba brothers to help him.
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by princetg: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2019
What goes around come around. Good for u sir
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by Yankee101: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
When you collect so much money to help APC come to power, what do you think the feeding finger will do when you bite it?
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by seangy4konji: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2019
This is very wrong. Taking political prisoners...

If goodluck had done the same to this man then,we would have skinned him now look at this tyrant now
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Nothing will happen if they kill him. He’s a nobody.

However, I don’t think they’ll waste resources to kill him. This whole brouhaha is just a distraction and a deterrent to other “nobodies” trying to garner influence like NK.
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by terryalexmm1(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Lol mad man
bonnylight003:

Nothing go still happen..

Life goes on.
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by onatisi(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Lol, even mko that died in detention, nothing happened, nigeria didn't break up, who is sowore? He better starts eating the food given to him unless he will just die of hunger .
Sowore ko, sowoja ni grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2019
See dem claiming he brought Buhari to power,
Why don't you credit him for bringing Obj to power and Yar'Adua and Gej during his 1st term
Yet the dude has never insulted any tribe or any youth, but the same stupid youth Buhari called lazy are still licking his balls

1 Like

Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by onatisi(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
See dem claiming he brought Buhari to power,
Why don't you credit him for bringing Obj to power and Yar'Adua and Gej during his 1st term
Yet the dude has never insulted any tribe or any youth, but the same stupid youth Buhari called lazy are still licking his balls
All these ur bitterness will not solve sowore problems,better face your life . He knew what he was getting into and nobody asked him to follow the path he chose

1 Like

Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2019
onatisi:

All these ur bitterness will not solve sowore problems,better face your life . He knew what he was getting into and nobody asked him to follow the path he chose

The bitterness is real coz same dummies would be the 1st to come on sm for #endsars
If you call slaving in Nigeria 'life' then you can keep on living it
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by onatisi(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

The bitterness is real coz same dummies would be the 1st to come on sm for #endsars
If you call slaving in Nigeria 'life' then you can keep on living it
You don't seem to understand sowore case , sowore case or problem is not about the planned rally he wanted to do although that is just an excuse to arrest him. His real problem started with his meeting with kanu ,who this government perceive to be an enemy of the state because he is openly calling for the disintegration of the nation. Just 2 weeks after meeting kanu and making a statement that they will work together to make naija great, he came back to naija and openly called for a revolution. Any normal government will see that as the beginning of a grand plot by the two of them to destabilize this government. Now to make a statement ,this government will want to show ppl that anyone hobnobbing with kanu will be given the sowore treatment
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by yaki84: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Trouble like
Was thr trouble when abiola died?
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by bobochem: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Truth be told I am highly disappointed with my people (the Yoruba).We keep mute and let this vampire government to maltreatment our fellow brother from the west.The time to free sowore is now.He commits no any treasonable offences so why are they keeping him behind the bar all this while
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2019
How many times has Miyetti Allah claimed responsibility for numerous killings in Nigeria?
How many times have they threatened bloodshed and then went out to actualize it?
How many times have they told us they wiped out a village to revenge cattle rustling?
Bro let's keep deceiving ourselves.
The truth is Sowore is hated by both APC, PDP, APGA, and any other party they hide under, because they can't afford to have the citizens demand their rights or become fearless, if that happens the game would be up immediately.

onatisi:

You don't seem to understand sowore case , sowore case or problem is not about the planned rally he wanted to do although that is just an excuse to arrest him. His real problem started with his meeting with kanu ,who this government perceive to be an enemy of the state because he is openly calling for the disintegration of the nation. Just 2 weeks after meeting kanu and making a statement that they will work together to make naija great, he came back to naija and openly called for a revolution. Any normal government will see that as the beginning of a grand plot by the two of them to destabilize this government. Now to make a statement ,this government will want to show ppl that anyone hobnobbing with kanu will be given the sowore treatment

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by BrokenCock: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2019
adeiza4u:
Sowore is my political icon in Nigeria today. You'll definitely become the president of this country someday. I just pray you remain who you are and what you believe in.
i concur

1 Like

Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by renewable1(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2019
FreeSowore

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore by meditator(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If he dies, nothing will happen. life goes on. you can't fight government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin / Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service / Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.