Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi (16565 Views)

Josep Bartomeu Reveals Tough Decisions Will Be Taken After Humiliating Loss / Josep Guardiola Fears Sergio Aguero Suffered A ‘Bad’ Injury / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by otiwisdom: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Messi deserves the award.
I agree but you shouldn't snub Ronaldo as if he is the devil and wicked one in football
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by Martinez39(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2019
otiwisdom:

I agree but you shouldn't snub Ronaldo as if he is the devil and wicked one in football
No one is snubbing Ronaldo. Ronaldo, of his own will, did not attend the event. Beside, he was listed in the world XI. So how is anyone snubbing Ronaldo? Only one person, not two, can win the award.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by TLION(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2019
iamkheedah:

���stfu mr
. No you should stfu mf
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by starbright4real(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by King204(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Wow it looks good to be best......but he has no goal since July why the GOAT has one Hat-trick and 2 club goals wink
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by BlackHummer(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2019
otiwisdom:
Why are messi fans so not mature.
I didn't say Messi should not win it but it seems that the media hates Ronaldo and Messi fans will not even read the news and they will start insulting Ronaldo.
Ronaldo only said a motivational post on instagram which a normal person would say but as usual the little kids on nairaland started insulting him.
How is Ronaldo even jealous,if you really look at Messi and Ronaldo closely you would see that Messi is the only one hypes too much between the two.
When Messi insulted combol because of ordinary red card,nobody insulted him but if it was Ronaldo you would see some nairaland members making ftc just to insult Ronaldo e.g mjbolt, come on,thats just childish behavior .

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by chiboy1116: 8:01am On Sep 24, 2019
otiwisdom:
I didn't say Messi should not win it but it seems that the media hates Ronaldo and Messi fans will not even read the news and they will start insulting Ronaldo.
Ronaldo only said a motivational post on instagram which a normal person would say but as usual the little kids on nairaland started insulting him.
How is Ronaldo even jealous,if you really look at Messi and Ronaldo closely you would see that Messi is the only one hypes too much between the two.
When Messi insulted combol because of ordinary red card,nobody insulted him but if it was Ronaldo you would see some nairaland members making ftc just to insult Ronaldo e.g mjbolt, come on,thats just childish behavior .
dude the media lives for Ronaldo , stop this recency bias , Ronaldo had a PR machine , he wouldn't be in the top 5 without it . He has won many awards because of the media and this PR machine .

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by popweezy(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Messi fans who are obsessed with Rinaldo will see dis a their breakfast
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by Gadaluck(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Messi na the greatest ever. Those who argue can choose to kiss the truth or not. But it is what it is......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by Davidzy23(m): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2019
nony43:
What did he even play last season?
Ask google... see question?? I wonder what people use their eyes to see in football..

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by gojgyt: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Congrats to leo.all time great

1 Like

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by Davidzy23(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2019
nony43:
Ask Google... see question?? I wonder what people watch in football...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by gojgyt: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2019
popweezy:
Messi fans who are obsessed with Rinaldo will see dis a their breakfast
We know e dey pain u .kikiki...go to work my brother

1 Like

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by popweezy(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2019
gojgyt:

We know e dey pain u .kikiki...go to work my brother
bro it's normal.. Likewise if ronaldo had won it I doubt if u will able to go to work..

I am a real ronaldo fan though I like messi too
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by popweezy(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2019
chiboy1116:
dude the media lives for Ronaldo , stop this recency bias , Ronaldo had a PR machine , he wouldn't be in the top 5 without it . He has won many awards because of the media and this PR machine .
story story o
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2019
mperornero:
Ronaldo fans after reading this ....

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by tfash96(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2019
nony43:
he played a lot even with his injury.. I wanted to abuse u but I just pitied u that u might not be watching la liga and Barça matches in ucl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by tfash96(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2019
otiwisdom:
sniper dey 4 u (in Wizkid's voice)

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by tfash96(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2019
otiwisdom:
sniper dey 4 u (in Wizkid's voice)...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by deathmen12: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2019
Highest goal scorer in Europe with 22 assist
nony43:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by simiife: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Lastorator:
But may we reason am...
How human being with flesh and blood go watch messi as he dey play, and still get mind,open mouth, talk yen yen yen ?

Na which team dey evaly use one man mark Messi ? Some dey even tell their players say make everybody mark am.. Dat na why you go the see plenty videos of him dribbling 4players and above... And who saw his 3rd goal against real betis that made the real betis fan stand up and give him a stading ovation...
Whe e be say, when we see people wey really sabi ball, we call them "small messi, black messi, Nigerian Messi.. Etc...

But since people dey wey still dey argue say the world dey flat...then who am i to take up arguments with people who doubt the greatest mortal , to ever play the round leather game.

Since i was born,I've neva he'd small Rinaldo,everybody wants to like messi,messi is d SI unit of football

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by simiife: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2019
nony43:

C wat he played

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by simiife: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Martinez39:
No one is snubbing Ronaldo. Ronaldo, of his own will, did not attend the event. Beside, he was listed in the world XI. So how is anyone snubbing Ronaldo? Only one person, not two, can win the award.

He wasn't
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by simiife: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=hulk616 post=82513572][/quote]

U re still dishing out upandan abi,u go dey alright
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by Martinez39(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2019
simiife:

He wasn't
I thought the forwards were Ronaldo, Messi, and Mbappe.
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by simiife: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
Martinez39:
I thought the forwards were Ronaldo, Messi, and Mbappe.

Hidden 'the twecker' Hazard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by biddostandard: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2019
otiwisdom:
go and stand up
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2019
simiife:

U re still dishing out upandan abi,u go dey alright
NOOOOOOOO
GOAT ronaldo was robbed
GOAT ronaldo was robbed
GOAT ronaldo was robbed
GOAT ronaldo was robbed
GOAT ronaldo was robbed
GOAT ronaldo was robbed
GOAT ronaldo was robbed
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2019
otiwisdom:

The same thing goes for Ronaldo fans, in fact their own is even worse, if he had won the award now, pesin for no hear word again. Although i think none them deserve it this year...I wonder why they always snub Lewandoski.
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by Martinez39(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu Sends Congratulations To Messi by MJBOLT: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2019
get off my mention,brainless fvcktard

otiwisdom:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Reacts To Falcons 8 Nil Loss To France / Hugo Lloris Arrested And Charged For Drink Driving (Photo) / Kylian Mbappe Donates £27,000 For Emiliano Sala Pilot Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.