Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Facta Non Verba, But Words Do Speak ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facta Non Verba, But Words Do Speak ! (808 Views)

MTN Now Back With Free Browsing For Android ,,pc ... Screenshots Speak / Diamond Bank Double Speak And Fraudulent Practices / Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facta Non Verba, But Words Do Speak ! by ijogbon(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2007
Hello people.

Everyone that has ever read any of my threads will know that I am one for pragmatic, proactive advancement.

I hear a lot of talk talk talk hear but it is difficult to see any action.

So I propose this. Let us post proactive ideas here and form teams to actually undertake these projects.

For example one of my petl oves is investing and I know many people share my interests and are quite well versed in the discipline.

I was just wondering, seeing that the likes of Nospetco, sefteg, wealth solution etc. take money from investors and give them at best 10% per month = 120% return per annum (which is colossal by any measures). I have also heard talk that these monies are invested in the stock market (NSE)? well at the 10% per month rate you make 120% return in 1 year but I know people who have made 400% on the NSE in 1 Year. Yes. You read right- 400%. So Nospetco and the likes are riping you off  grin by as much as 280%  shocked

My point is - I am looking for people who want to start up a NAIRALAND Fund or Facta non Verba fund (If Seun objects to the use of his franchise). I will be willing to take a position up to N10,000 for a start.
If we can find enough people I am sure the possibilities are endless.
Imagine, just 10,000 out of the 90,000 Nairaland members would swell our fund (at N10,000 a person) to N100 million.
I see this as an advantage because we would be able to take significant positions in some invesments and maybe some hostile takeovers and bidding for refineries lol.
But seriously I am in.
Let me know what you think.

Feel free to post other such ideas which you sincerely intend to pursue (Nairaland or not) and I will be glad to join any that appeal to me.

But remember - Facta non Verba (Action speaks louder than words !!)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Immediate Employment / Over-head Banner Hangers/poster Pasters Needed In Ibadan Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.