Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman (20719 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by ShakaZullu(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
post=82519114:
Greater love has no man than this,
that he lay down his life for his friends.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by 001spice: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
replying to his tweet is stupidity
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by Ogegod87: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
post=82519114:
Greater LOVE has no one than this,

that he lay down his life for his friends....... John 15 : 13.

John 15:13

Methinks he meant it as a joke.
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by adenigga(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
If it's a joke, it's too expensive o!
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by Awesomefred32(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Please you guys should bring back our old Naira Land.
I don't understand this one ooooo
shocked
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Ogegod87:

John 15:13

Methinks he meant it as a joke.
Perhaps......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by Judolisco(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2019
realestniggah:
This site is flying. Nairaland is making me feel like I'm using fiber, even fiber no fast like this.
me sef like am I don't why nairalanders are complaining seun don't listen abeg

1 Like

Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by ShakaZullu(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
post=82519317:

Perhaps......
[/s]
shiiii
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2019
I used to think that ulcer got no cure, not until I tried this simple remedy with Cabbage Juice...

https://healthwises.com/how-to-make-cabbage-juice-for-healing-stomach-ulcers-and-open-sores/

Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by simplesearch: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2019
jagabanlewis:
Is it jst me cus dis new nairaland is affecting my eye

This font is nothing to write home about, I had similar experience.
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by freemi(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2019
realestniggah:
This site is flying. Nairaland is making me feel like I'm using fiber, even fiber no fast like this.
nairaland is one of the fastest websites i dnt knw hw der do it

1 Like

Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by freemi(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2019
KayCee92:
This man seems more active on Twitter than on the Pulpit.....just what I see. I could be wrong though.
ofcuz u r or u dnt jst wt to say.
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by candypinky: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by Zodiac61(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2019
The problem is that people actually listen to these conmen.

1 Like

Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by dallyemmy: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Lala, Ishilove and oga Seun please help our eyes ooo!
jagabanlewis:
Is it jst me cus dis new nairaland is affecting my eye
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by obailala(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Lol... I concur, taking something meant for someone else is stealing, regardless of whether the person is your loved one. lipsrsealed
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by djoe21(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2019
Tomide007:

So he can't joke again?

But his reply though.
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by bezimo(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2019
Lamasta:
Apostle Suleiman don't tell me you want to become a comedian overnight o grin cos your followers are the religious type o only few has a sense of humour

Apostle Suleman is one of the few men of God that have the unusual ability to combine humour with the anoiting..Those who listen to him regularly will tell you same.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by starbright4real(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by jrusky(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ohhhgggrrriiiii!!! Chisos ooo!!! Suleiman don burst speaker!!!
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by Masterclass32: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
He was just trying to 'relief our comic'.

We need every comic relief we can get in this Next Level.
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by crackhouse(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
babzo:
Free Sowore.
don't you know where sowore is. Go there my friend. Will you!!
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by Ishilove: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
anonimi:
Did Jesus Christ not take the bullet for sinners?
What is this god of men saying sef?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f
You never disappoint with the memes cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by WriterX(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
SENSE OF HUMOR IN THIS COUNTRY IS A LUXURY MOST NIGERIANS CAN'T AFFORD.

ONE MAGICIAN VANISHED SOMEONE'S N200 THE OTHER DAY LOLLZ NA GOD SAVE AM , PEOPLE DON HOLD TIRE ALREADY.
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by Usguy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Talking Loud,Want To Be Relevant In Any Way.To Boost His Church Members And Income.
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by Nicoddemus(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jesus stole our sins angry
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by idrisaleo1: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Here is the link to the survey below :

https://ww2.unipark.de/uc/Masterstudenten_WM/3ea5/ospe.php?qb

Dear Nigerian Teachers,

Good day sir/ma. I am Idris Mohammed Idris, a masters’ student from the prestigious University of Technology, Ilmenau. I am currently working on my final thesis and I need you all to help me complete this journey. I would so much appreciate if you can spare me some minutes to answer this and equally to share with other colleagues.

Title of project: Through the lens of the Will, Skill, Tool and Pedagogy model of Technology integration (WTSP): Examining Nigerian basic and secondary school teachers use of technology in classroom.

Supervisors:

Prof. Jens Wolling

Email: Jens.wolling@tu-ilmenau.de

Mobile number :+493677694654

Mrs. Priscila Berger

Email:
Priscila.berger@tu-ilmenau.de

Mobile number:

+49 3677 69-4673

Supervisee:

Idris Mohammed Idris

Email:
mohammed-idris.idris@tu-ilmenau.de

Idrisola47@gmail.com

Mobile: +491781659530

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eedrisidreesm

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/idris-idris-mohammed1
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by Lamasta(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
bezimo:

Apostle Suleman is one of the few men of God that have the unusual ability to combine humour with the anoiting..Those who listen to him regularly will tell you same.

No be lie bro

1 Like

Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by anonimi: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Cyoung4real:
learn how to have sense of humor, you need it badly cool

You do well for the pointer.
Thanks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by Reelmii: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
so Jesus christ is a thief for taken death on our behalf
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by gly(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gten:
Apostle quit tweeting such, joke or not, the sheeple would take it literally and may even quote scriptures to buttress their point.

Do not not mind him, it is a defensive mode. He was busted but the guy that replied him, having being short of what to reply the epic response he got, he had to resort to a claim of sense of humour. Rubbish.
My advice for him, is this more ofor pulpit and less of social media
Re: Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman by 2shure: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Anti christ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Purgatory....Real Or Fairytale? {updated} / 10 Unwholesome Habits You Must Abandon In 2022. / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.