Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday September 24 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday September 24 2019 (134 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, September 28,2021 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Friday, September 24, 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday September 24 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, 24 September, 2019) -

*PRAY FOR YOUR LEADERS*

1.Thank You Father, for the weapons of our spiritual warfare are not carnal, but mighty through You, to the pulling down of strongholds.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, revive my prayer life; let every spirit of lukewarmness that has made prayer to become a burden to me, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, I lift up all our spiritual leaders, the pastors, missionaries, etc, who are in the fore front of the battle against the kingdom of darkness, before You; no weapon fashioned against them shall prosper, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, release upon my life, the 'prayer anointing', and empower me to pray without ceasing, and to decree a thing, for it to be established instantly, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, I pray for kings, men in authority, Presidents, law makers and law enforcement agents; please, give them wisdom, to rule and lead us in Your fear, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, have Your way in our lives, Church and Nation; and in the ministry You have committed into the hands of all our spiritual leaders; please, let them triumph in the works, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, protect and deliver Your ministers who are labouring in various Mission Fields all over the world, from persecution and oppression of the wicked, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, uphold Your ministers, all over the world by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, meet all the needs of Your missionaries and those of their family members and bless their children, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let all our spiritual leaders finish well and strong, and in Your kingdom, let none of them be found wanting, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and do not allow the gates of hell to prevail over his life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
16.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Labourers Wanted : Join The Training Now : / Heaven's Testimonial / Seeds Of Destiny 30 September 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.