Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 (23748 Views)

Orientation: Nysc Will Continue To Prosecute Fake Graduates - Dg / NYSC Arrest 95 Fake Graduates (lists). / NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by wiseGD: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2019
don4real18:
Hmm... Forged results or they graduated from a school that is unaccredited?
In other news, I don't like the new Nairaland design. Seun, what were you thinking when you allowed them change it?
Thought I was the only one seeing it since I saw no comment(s) addressing it.
This looks outdated for want of a better word.
The previous one is so much better and modern... unless nairaland wants to go back to the fore ages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by donogaga(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Tolexander:
Some people if you meet them and engage them in camp, you will question the integrity of their literacy.

I concur.
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by Kaybaba5(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2019
Naija no dey smile
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by AdonaiAluminium: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2019
They should also look inwards cos some of their staff are involved in the racket

Contact us for all your roofing jobs, roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc

1 Like

Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by Chicastle: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Rosella1:
Everything is becoming so fake!
Even here on Nairaland. just Negodu the new update seun has created for this ui

1 Like

Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by Rosella1: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Chicastle:

Even here on Nairaland. just Negodu the new update seun has created for this ui

About that, I'm loving it! It has made me forget the lemon state my phone has put me when I log in!
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by Ddone4: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2019
*If you are a Corps Members, PCM and you are not yet on NYSC Telegram you are missing, there u will have get informed and get your questions answered by about 3900 other Corp member. This is Number 1 NYSC group on Telegram and you should be in too*

Staying updated has now been the no 1 priority as ICT is getting more trusted by organisations and communities at large.

NYSC 2019

Are u in with NYSC 2019? Or are you presently a Corp member? Now is the time to stay updated more than ever before Join in telegram supergroup and let us discuss NYSC 2019 Batch C, and ease the troubles of getting information, about the REGISTRATION, CAMPING, LOGISTICS, TRANSPORTATION, REDEPLOYMENT and REPOSTING
why telegram? Because it can accommodate alot. Making it ease to bring information at your Fingertips with this it can save u of a lot of resources remember info is power. Join the group and share with ur classmates. Let us discuss everything about NYSC 2019. On Telegram using this link https:///nyscmembers
And group
https:///nyscgroup

Massive value await your click

Together we are better informed.
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by Ddone4: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2019
if you are a Corps Members, PCM and you are not yet on NYSC Telegram you are missing, there u will have get informed and get your questions answered by about 3900 other Corp member. This is Number 1 NYSC group on Telegram and you should be in too

Staying updated has now been the no 1 priority as ICT is getting more trusted by organisations and communities at large.

NYSC 2019

Are u in with NYSC 2019? Or are you presently a Corp member? Now is the time to stay updated more than ever before Join in telegram supergroup and let us discuss NYSC 2019 Batch C, and ease the troubles of getting information, about the REGISTRATION, CAMPING, LOGISTICS, TRANSPORTATION, REDEPLOYMENT and REPOSTING
why telegram? Because it can accommodate alot. Making it ease to bring information at your Fingertips with this it can save u of a lot of resources remember info is power. Join the group and share with ur classmates. Let us discuss everything about NYSC 2019. On Telegram using this searching [url]nyscmembers[/url] on Telegram
And group
Searching [url]nyscgroup[/url] on Telegram

Massive value await your click

Together we are better informed.
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by princetg: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2019
tongue good one
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by Femich18(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
Them dey learn from Buhari na

Hmmmm
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2019
webshopNG:
Everybody dey para like parameter.

Nairaland UI is changing...adupe o cheesy
Are you a UIte?
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by nwadiuko1(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2019
so which school uploaded their names to nysc portal for registration?
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by renewable1(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Cool

We have a 1kva complete solar power system that can power your TV, decoder, sound system ceiling fan, lighting points and phones with a backup time of minimum 6hours.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by Skmoda360(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2019
ednut1:
they cannot spoke or wroted good engrish grin cheesy. Make nobody quote me o. It was deliberately written
I know now grin
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by midnighter(f): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Tolexander:
Some people if you meet them and engage them in camp, you will question the integrity of their literacy.

cheesy mami market is where you will hear the most colourful varieties of Nigerian English.
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by midnighter(f): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2019
AdonaiAluminium:
They should also look inwards cos some of their staff are involved in the racket

yea! some of their staff are almost diabolical
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by pbet15: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2019
angry angry
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by guidelight: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
No body should arrest anybody for certificate matter until someone in Aso Rock is arrested.
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by Ogbenisoft28(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
inumidun2010:
I think it's high time we went digital, let institutions upload certificates of PCMs on NYSC database.....sadly, some of these school admins are corrupt...I know people who still had carry over, and were mobilised before me... this now beg the question, Who issued them statement of result, was their result given AMNESTY like our PRESIDENT�

I don’t understand how but the last time I checked , you can’t register on nysc portal if you weren’t mobilized by your institution and if you do not cleared by your institution, your name Will not be on the senate lists for mobilization . I’m confused �‍♂️
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by Tiffbuxas: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
How can they arrest them for fake certificate, do we still use certificate in Nigeria? Our president near school? Our leaders and minisiters using fake one nko..ab they arrested them before investigation? Na poor man body law take dey strong for this shit hole

1 Like

Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by Sunsets: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
This question reeks of ignorance. How did Buhari evade checkpoints all these years. These Buhari mentees are learners. Complete low budget Buhari. Upcoming scammers.
NyenwePHC:
angry
How is this even possible for these categories of people to pass through mobilization process without being caught. I know that they are mainly foreign trained
Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by OdenKelechi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tolexander:
Very true. I met alot of them in camp

1 Like

Re: NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 by OdenKelechi(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
ednut1:
they cannot spoke or wroted good engrish grin cheesy. Make nobody quote me o. It was deliberately written
grin grin most of them are foreign trained

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Increases Corpers' Allowance From ₦5000 To ₦15000 In Oyo State / A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa / Lagos A16 Stream 1 Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.