Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Please I need information on this - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I need information on this (707 Views)

Help!!! I Need Information On NSIA Annual Pay To Make A Critical Decision / Please I Need Information On O' Ride / O' Pay Jobs, Scam Or Not??? / Please Any Good Information On Pioneer Metro Consult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I need information on this by bobbyholer(m): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Dear Obisesan,

We have looked over your online application and would like to invite you to a job interview with our company as soon as possible.

Your interview has been scheduled for Wednesday, 25th September by 9:00am at 7, Obasa Street, Off forte Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran, Ikeja, Lagos.

You will have an interview with the Human Resource Manager, and your performance at this stage will determine if you fit any job offer and qualify for the Job Orientation Stage.

Kindly CONFIRM your availability by replying ACKNOWLEDGED AS RECEIVED. Do bring along resumè, a copy of this email invite, any means of identification and dress STRICTLY CORPORATE to this interview.

If you have any difficulties scheduling an interview, feel free to call +2348145764153 or visit www.outstandinginc.com.ng

Regards,

Mrs Josephine J.
Head, Human Resources.
On behalf of OUTSTANDING iNCORPORATiON

Disclaimer: OUTSTANDING INCORPORATION is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a Third-party recruiter.

THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS are defined as agencies, organisations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part time, or full time employment on behalf of others and may sometimes for their own needs.
Re: Please I need information on this by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2019
It doesn’t look GNLD-ish to me...I might be wrong though
.clearly U applied for a position since it’s a personalized mail...it’s not a generalized email format used by GNLD scammers....

But one thing is a red flag for me when I used to apply for jobs...:I hate it when I’m asked to come with my cv....I initially used my cv to apply...which one is come with ur cv again?? It makes me feel like its not a well organized company or perhaps a it’s a small company cutting cost on printing the cv I sent initially
Re: Please I need information on this by Patmos20192(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2019
It gnld people
Re: Please I need information on this by darkid1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
bobbyholer:
Dear Obisesan,

We have looked over your online application and would like to invite you to a job interview with our company as soon as possible.

Your interview has been scheduled for Wednesday, 25th September by 9:00am at 7, Obasa Street, Off forte Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran, Ikeja, Lagos.

You will have an interview with the Human Resource Manager, and your performance at this stage will determine if you fit any job offer and qualify for the Job Orientation Stage.

Kindly CONFIRM your availability by replying ACKNOWLEDGED AS RECEIVED. Do bring along resumè, a copy of this email invite, any means of identification and dress STRICTLY CORPORATE to this interview.

If you have any difficulties scheduling an interview, feel free to call +2348145764153 or visit www.outstandinginc.com.ng

Regards,

Mrs Josephine J.
Head, Human Resources.

Disclaimer: OUTSTANDING INCORPORATION is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a Third-party recruiter.

THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS are defined as agencies, organisations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part time, or full time employment on behalf of others and may sometimes for their own needs.

A friend of mine got the same mail today.. How did it go for you. Was it legit?
Re: Please I need information on this by darkid1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Patmos20192:
It gnld people

How certain are you about this please?
Re: Please I need information on this by oyetunjisamuel(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
bobbyholer:
Dear Obisesan,

Regards,

Mrs Josephine J.
Head, Human Resources.

Compliment of the season, how was the interview, cause I also got an invitation from Outstanding Incorporation for an interview
Re: Please I need information on this by oyetunjisamuel(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
darkid1:

A friend of mine got the same mail today.. How did it go for you. Was it legit?
House, kindly help out I need info about the outsourcing, i got invitation for an interview

(1) (Reply)

Let Help You Write That CV With The Best Of Layout And Template / I Need NGO Work, Please Can Anyone Help Me Here.. / Invitation For An Interview At Daudeen Freight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.