Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,207 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ibadan People Are You Ready??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibadan People Are You Ready??? (273 Views)

Marketers for Real Estate : IBADAN People Only / Loan For Ibadan People / One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan People Are You Ready??? by HandWbyisaac(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2019
If you reside in Ibadan, there is something big going on currently.

God has been using an empowerment programme to turn ordinary people to extra ordinary for some time now.

I won't do much of online talk here and i dnt need to direct you to any website or so, there is nothing hidden just come over to see for yourself.

Earn #4,800 daily to infinity.

Age Requirement: 24years and Above

Yes.. i mean what i just said and its 100% real and happening.

Although some people would say, #4,800 is too small daily..lol
Never mind, there is still more to unleash when you come around.

But how will you benefit from the programme if you keep saying everything Is a scam.

So, stop this "Them say Them say" atleast i am not asking you to bring money.(9ja pples Nightmare�)

Just come around to see for yourself.

Ibadan Office Address : 97 Agbowo Bodija Road, opposite Conoil Filling Station, University of Ibadan, Ibadan Nigeria.

You can send me a message to know more and for visitation arrangement

Whatsapp: https:///2348167235421

Whatsapp: 08167235421

I will still extend the awarness to other states as well as its currently going on in over 25states in Nigeria.

Please, lets take it one by one ��

(1) (Reply)

Citibank Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting / House Please Help Verify / Vacancy For Quality Assurance/control Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.