Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? (1858 Views)

I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon / HUAWEI Y9 Prime 2019 Review— King Of Midrange? + Camera Samples / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by frakdon(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2019
my mind is telling me Huawei, but nothing stops me from changing my mind is redmi note 7 is better
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by kingxsamz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Definitely the Y9 prime...
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by frakdon(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingxsamz:
thankyou brother
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by seaboyzen: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingxsamz:
How is huawei y9 prime better pass redmi note 7
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by Trex4(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
frakdon:
my mind is telling me Huawei, but nothing stops me from changing my mind is redmi note 7 is better
The Y9 Prime Seems To Be More Expensive Than The redmi Note 7.(83k vs 55k) but honestly I don't see much difference other than an added camera and a pop of camera. But still the prime had a bigger uninterrupted display while the Note 7 has a better build quality.
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by skywalker240(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Huawei Y9 Prime might be preferable, But i value SD 800 and something used on the Xiaomi n7, i guess thats the selling point IMO.
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by skywalker240(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingxsamz:
why do you say that?
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by drjprince: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
frakdon:
redmi note 7 is the better than that y9 prime,they just added gimmicky pop up camera,which redmi note 7's cam is bettter than and nothing much just thesame y9 from last year undecided
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by kingxsamz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Y9 prime anytime, any day...
full screen display with less bezel, bigger storage, pop up camera and fast charge.
let's be honest here, there isn't much difference between Rn7 and Y9 2019 in terms of performance.
Op I'd suggest you go for the y9 prime as it carries some features Rn7 doesn't have. But if u decide to go for the Rn7, no problem, it's your choice.

1 Like

Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by Andywhty(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Trex4:
The Y9 Prime Seems To Be More Expensive Than The redmi Note 7.(83k vs 55k) but honestly I don't see much difference other than an added camera and a pop of camera. But still the prime had a bigger uninterrupted display while the Note 7 has a better build quality.
Note 7 better build quality and it's cheap? Which company will make something of quality and make it cheap as well. Who likes making loss. That's why I feel OPPO F11 pro is much advise-able to buy. Great phone at a good price

1 Like

Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by Minjim: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
kingxsamz:
Y9 prime anytime, any day...
full screen display with less bezel, bigger storage, pop up camera and fast charge.
let's be honest here, there isn't much difference between Rn7 and Y9 2019 in terms of performance.
Op I'd suggest you go for the y9 prime as it carries some features Rn7 doesn't have. But if u decide to go for the Rn7, no problem, it's your choice.

What about the price? We're talking about 30k diff. Does the edges Y9 have over RN7 account for 30k?
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by kingxsamz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Minjim:

What about the price? We're talking about 30k diff. Does the edges Y9 have over RN7 account for 30k?

That is left for the Op to worry about.
The Op didn't ask which was cheaper...
I only gave my thoughts about the specs, so it's left for him to chose.

1 Like

Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by frakdon(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Minjim:

thanks bro.

but i think the redmi note 7 is about 74k
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by frakdon(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
drjprince:
redmi note 7 is the better than that y9 prime,they just added gimmicky pop up camera,which redmi note 7's cam is bettter than and nothing much just thesame y9 from last year undecided
really?
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by drjprince: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
frakdon:
really?
yha undecided
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by Minjim: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
frakdon:

thanks bro.

but i think the redmi note 7 is about 74k

Not at all.

You'll even get it for lesser during promo

Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by Olibboy: 12:44am On Sep 25, 2019
I was told xaomi4GB+64GB is #65500 in slot
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by kingxsamz(m): 1:04am On Sep 25, 2019
frakdon:
really?

If you want a bigger screen and a notchless device and also fancy a pop up camera, then I don't see why you shouldn't go for the Y9 prime if you want to...
Re: REDMI NOTE 7 And Huawei Y9 Prime , Please Which One Is Better Between The Two? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2019
Trex4:

Bro, where did you get redmi note 7 for 55k , even with flash deal its far above that, the price varies with colour too, the price is 68k max for now

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Internet Service Providers In Nigeria By Customer Number In Q4 2021 / Has Anyone Received Android 12 Update On Infinix Note 10? / Nokia 3230 Vs Se K750

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.