Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

BBN Ex- HM Tobi Bakre Sparks Dating Rumors With Ghanian Actress, Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Ex- HM Tobi Bakre Sparks Dating Rumors With Ghanian Actress, Yvonne Nelson (589 Views)

Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBN Ex- HM Tobi Bakre Sparks Dating Rumors With Ghanian Actress, Yvonne Nelson by janefblog: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Big Brother Naija double wahala housemate, Tobi Bakre has sparked dating rumors between him and Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson.

The reality star and model took to his Instagram page to share a video of himself with the Ghanaian actress.

The Ghanaian star had earlier taken to her Instagram to share a lovely photo she took with the reality star which has since sparked dating rumours amongst their fans.

See photo here....https://janefblog.com/9331-2bbn-ex-hm-tobi-bakre-sparks-dating-rumors-with-ghanian-actress-yvonne-nelson/

Re: BBN Ex- HM Tobi Bakre Sparks Dating Rumors With Ghanian Actress, Yvonne Nelson by Amaso99(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Fairly used banny

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Is Better Than Taking Up 3 Movie Roles – Actress Kemi Lala Akindoju / Heartbreaking Story!!! My Wife Died Because I Did What She Asked Me To Do (read) / Shocking! Tacha Has Been Automatically Disqualified From Big Brother Naija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.