Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Fifa's The Best Awards: Mourinho Walks Off During Awkward Interview (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fifa's The Best Awards: Mourinho Walks Off During Awkward Interview (video) (408 Views)

Rema Walks Off Stage Of J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival Over Poor Sound / My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) / ''I Don't Like Big Weddings'' - Adesua Etomi Says In Throwback Interview (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fifa's The Best Awards: Mourinho Walks Off During Awkward Interview (video) by thomasina: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2019
This was the beginning of the bizarre interview. The look on Mourinho’s face said it all.

The 56-year-old, who was sacked by Manchester United last December, said that he could manage this imaginary ‘World XI’ because he was currently out of a job.

He also pointed to Fabio Capello and Walter Zenga as potential candidates due to the fact they are also unemployed.

Mourinho had clearly had enough by this point and, much to the amusement of viewers just walked off after being thanked for his honesty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Zl7ikoEqM

Source: https://goalballlive.com

(1) (Reply)

Blind Engineer Builds A SMART Cane That Has Google Maps, Bluetooth / How Blood Oath I Took With Ex Stopped Me From Getting Married—ukaatu / Diane Evicted From #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.