Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Devil Makes Me Rich, But Jesus Is The King – Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Devil Makes Me Rich, But Jesus Is The King – Kanye West (1150 Views)

I Drank Sniper To Kill Myself, But Jesus Gave Me Second Chance - Tonto Dikeh / Toke Makinwa: My Man Doesn’t Have To Be Rich, But He Has To Take Care Of Me / 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devil Makes Me Rich, But Jesus Is The King – Kanye West by LocalBeats: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Popular American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur, and fashion designer, Kanye Omari West has duly confessed and proclaimed that indeed Jesus is King.

Kanye West really turned his Sunday Services into a worldwide phenomenon. The hip-hop church services started off as something small and intimate but grew into.. Read more and watch full video here http://faderwap.com/devil-makes-me-rich-but-jesus-is-the-king-kanye-west/

Re: Devil Makes Me Rich, But Jesus Is The King – Kanye West by 4reala(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2019
God bless you for that acknowledgement and declaration

2 Likes

Re: Devil Makes Me Rich, But Jesus Is The King – Kanye West by paiz: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2019
We all know how the devil made some of you rich, but it's only the riches from God almighty that can give joy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dwayne ‘the Rock’ Johnson Splashes Out On $9.4 Million French Country Manor / Ghanaian Celebrities Hate Me But Cardi B Showed Love Says Ghanaian Actress Akuap / Khafi In Tears As Gedoni Proposes To Her, KHADONI Are Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.