Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Bbnaija: I’m Addicted To You’ – Watch Moment Mercy Confessed Her Deep Feelings F - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I’m Addicted To You’ – Watch Moment Mercy Confessed Her Deep Feelings F (661 Views)

The Moment Mercy & Ike Kisses After Winning Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) / The Moment Mercy Kissed Ike After She Won Big Brother Naija 2019 / Bbnaija : See The Moment Mercy Exposes Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I’m Addicted To You’ – Watch Moment Mercy Confessed Her Deep Feelings F by Strikekid: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2019
BBNAIJA: I’M ADDICTED TO YOU’ – WATCH MOMENT MERCY CONFESSED HER DEEP FEELINGS FOR IKE (VIDEO)

Big Brother Naija housemates, Mercy got fans talking after she revealed her deep feelings for her boo, Ike.

Image result for ike mercy

In a moment of honesty, Mercy told Ike how much she is into him. While they were talking in the garden, Ike started off by asserting his love for her when she suddenly cut him off with kisses. She then went on to say that she is addicted to him and can’t do without him. Watch the video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/09/24/bbnaija-im-addicted-to-you-watch-moment-mercy-confessed-her-deep-feelings-for-ike-video/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Won Because I'm Strong Not Because Of My ‘yansh’ -mercy Reacts (video / Erigga Perparboi And Joeboy Performance Live At Abu Zaria / Toyin Abraham Buys A New Car ( See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.