Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] (40630 Views)

Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by sylve11: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
EngrBriggs:
Hope he wasn't bitten by a venomous snake? Just look at how bushy the hostel environment is. angry

this could be another twist to the story. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by Flamzey00(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nigeria is the country with the highest bad news on daily basis.. where is this world leading us to? As for me and my household, I Dey my room on a low!!!
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by olisaEze(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Cause of death? Abi awon cultists are on rampage again? angry

Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
this is Nigeria.
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by meobizy(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Queengolden:
Might be a heart attack
The proper term is cardiac arrest. Heart attacks are survivable warning signs. Cardiac arrest na sure death.

Other possibilities are a stroke, poisoning or brain aneurysm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by babtoundey(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Queengolden:
Might be a heart attack

Heart what?? Why didn't it attack him in the comfort of his home? That heart must be wicked

People are just dying lying anyhow like worthless things these days. Many murderers are surely on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by Stevo35: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
BusinessHub1:

Dump post by a capital fool... bloodshed aren’t happening daily in south west right? Unam ikot
hahaha haha
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by SamuelOjua: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
This is unbelievable. Mourihno my man is dead? Jessssusuuuuusssss! Oooooooo!!!!! Which kind news be dis naaaaaaaa. This dude was kind and friendly. Selling in front of Hall 3. Godddddddd!!!!
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by paddyofboss(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
ohem007:
He sells zobo, donut, egg rolls and buns front of hall 3(girls hostel)...

I wish it was when boys still stay in hall 2 them for don rush help am...

Na only God know wetin happen

Very calm dude..

I remember buying donut and zobo from him

Chaii...

May your soul rest in peace mourinho
Rest well my brother

The only hall 3 we know is in uniben. Don't spoil it for us
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by ohem007(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
paddyofboss:

The only hall 3 we know is in uniben. Don't spoil it for us

Lol bro i be unical student buh i get room for crutech hostel..

That place the guy died is in the middle of hall 1(girls hostel) and hall 2( boys hostel buh now girls hostel cos them don chase all the boys to one other place)

The guy sells in front of hall 3(still girls hostel)

Crutech has 4 hostel now
Hall 1(girls)
Hall 2(girls)
Hall 3(girls)

And hall 4 (present boys hostel)
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by Gforce2019: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=Queengolden post=82528777]Might be a heart attack[/quote

Emergency doctor...you do well...
By the time Police started looking for to come and explain further on what led to his death, you will learn how to comment with wisdom
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by mildteddy(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2019
akinhanger:
Naaa waa...

Too much blood in South East/ South South...

Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by Vulcanheph(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2019
I'm Surprised at the number of crutech People on NL ......I thought i was alone...... R.i.p. To the guy.
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by nogragra: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2019
Mrfeel:

And no single blood in the North and South West, weldon
That makes Nigeria a bloody country.
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by kasimade(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2019
My good friend morino
Rest in peace
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by obinnawhyte(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2019
akinhanger:
Naaa waa...

Too much blood in South East/ South South...
Fool's talk...spilling bullshit confidently. And there's no blood in the North and West.
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
From the pix, I submit that Hall 2 is a female hostel, wonder if they had anything to do with his death, something must kill a man , he probably had too much of something in hall 2.
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
ohem007:

Lol bro i be unical student buh i get room for crutech hostel..

That place the guy died is in the middle of hall 1(girls hostel) and hall 2( boys hostel buh now girls hostel cos them don chase all the boys to one other place)

The guy sells in front of hall 3(still girls hostel)

Crutech has 4 hostel now
Hall 1(girls)
Hall 2(girls)
Hall 3(girls)

And hall 4 (present boys hostel)

Are you thinking what am thinking?

Dem crutech babes are blood suckers.
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by ohem007(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
quentin06:

Are you thinking what am thinking?

Dem crutech babes are blood suckers.

Before nkor....

Me jejely pack my load from hostel straight...

I go rent house outside
Re: Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] by ohem007(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Vulcanheph:
I'm Surprised at the number of crutech People on NL ......I thought i was alone...... R.i.p. To the guy.

Na which level you dey...
Abi u don grad

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video / Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Block Asaba-benin Expressway In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.