Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How I Assisted Goodluck Jonathan, Rejected His Offer And Criticise Him – Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Assisted Goodluck Jonathan, Rejected His Offer And Criticise Him – Sowore (324 Views)

Obj Sent Ubah To Remove Peter Obi, But We Saved Him - Sowore / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / How I Assisted Goodluck Jonathan, Rejected His Offer And Criticise Him – Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Assisted Goodluck Jonathan, Rejected His Offer And Criticise Him – Sowore by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx92kjEIRIo

He helped Jonathan become president when the yaradua cabal didn't want it. He investigated, exposed the death and kept releasing proofs upon proofs when the cabal kept denying yaradua's death.

Jonathan wanted to offer him money after that but he refused and said 'go govern Nigeria well'. Once Jonathan started messing up, he started reporting on his fuckups and helped remove him from the presidency.

Buhari came and he gave him a chance but the moment buhari started messing up, he started reporting on it, criticizing him and planned a nationwide protest but is now being harassed by buhari's DSS

He was outspoken against abacha when everyone was scared for their lives. Babangida hated him because he fought non-stop for mko's mandate and democracy. Till date, no politician both PDP and APC can claim that he has collected one naira from them. Every corrupt politician hates him.

For me that is someone that stands on the side of truth no matter whose ax is gored.

His name is OMOYELE SOWORE and I stand with him.

(1) (Reply)

Revolutionnow: Sowore Wants DSS Boss Jailed For Flouting His Bail Order / 'Youths In Lagos Are Lazy, Not Willing To Work' - Tinubu / DSS Rough Handle Sowore As He Attempts To Address The Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.