Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack (32985 Views)

Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife By Wisdom Nwedene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Kokaine(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Well, if he was stabbed in the neck,....even if he got to a hospital nearby, he would have still not made it.

Neck injuries are very difficult to treat...especially once the jugular vein has been severed...it's a matter of time.
and then the person who rushed him will have to stay behind to tell police why the victim was stabbed. That's the messed up country we're in

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by grandstar(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Probably fear of the police prevented them from helping the dying man. It may also be fear of the miscreants but I doubt it as they had already left him alone. If they wanted to kill him, they would have done so.

Perhaps, it is time a community leaders are appointed primarily to liase with the police in respect of things like this

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Sonfethopia: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bitcoin:
Many people saw the young man bleeding and none of them wanted to help. As frustrating as it may seem, this happens all the time. The main reason why they didn't help is because they don't want to be attacked by the thugs who slashed this guy's neck. Its really sad, he had a better chance applying pressure to the site to stop the bleeding than running around exhausting himself and making matters worse.

RIP

Not that ,if the boy dies na who help am go de police wahala.
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is here blaming people who ran away from certain police trouble.

The boy in question ran away from the boys with the phone they were trying to steal and you don't think he deserves more blames for not just giving them the phone if not for anything, for his own life?

Why are we experts at trading imaginary faulty blames?

You are stupid. Quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Demolinhoooo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
It’s a sad story, but who’s going to stay to help in a community where residents live in fear.
I live in that area and I must admit that I fear the police, as much as I fear the cultists guys as well.
I remembered how I couldn’t watch the second half of the Nigeria vs Ukraine friendly match that’ night..
May God help us..
RIP Nene

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by jonnyjustcome22: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bitcoin:
Many people saw the young man bleeding and none of them wanted to help. As frustrating as it may seem, this happens all the time. The main reason why they didn't help is because they don't want to be attacked by the thugs who slashed this guy's neck. Its really sad, he had a better chance applying pressure to the site to stop the bleeding than running around exhausting himself and making matters worse.

RIP

You are wrong bro. No body willing to help because of police trouble. If the guy eventually die during help the helper is in serious trouble with police.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Niflheim(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
This is so sad!!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by nicepoker101(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Temptee101:
Back from ban

Ban expired on the 24th September 2019 at
02:08:02

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Temptee101(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=nicepoker101 post=82530153][/quote]

I have nothing to say

The mod is still lurking around
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by mechanics(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
He shouldn't blame the people who refused to help, because of what they might have passed through in the past in cases like this, but be that as it may, we should all assist in cases like this because we don't know who may be involved.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Saintmary(f): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bitcoin:

RIP
Neck stabs are mostly fatal, there was nothing most people could have done for him. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Starboytwo:
There was an accident involving a bikeman with 2 passengers and a trailer at a junction... It was critical and everyone came to feed their eyes, one of the babe got her right leg under the tire of the trailer and we had to scream to the driver for him to move forward or backward....

The people are more concerned about beating the driver and stupid unnecessary explanation than to help the girls... Way too many people surrounding the accident victim and offering no help at all...

I flagged down a passing maruwa and asked all the occupants down so we could get one of the girls to a hospital, her leg were sorry... This man refuse to carry her ooo, I was never so pissed, I beat him up, he was an older man, but I beat him very well, almost broke his glass, and people held me back...

I went back and beat him more, bastard... I called on a younger maruwa man and we took the girls to a hospital....

I'm I proud of what I did? Hell yeah... If I see the man again, he has another beating....
You may feel that what you did was the right thing, but bros no vex, what you did was utterly wrong. You beat up a man who is much older than you because he refused to hearken to your request. On his part, he was wrong for refusing but that does not justify your action. You have no idea of the thoughts going through his mind at that point in time, or maybe he simply had no compassion and was just being selfish, but that's not yours to judge. Cut the "caring guy" attitude, you have anger and respect issues.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
hanslem:

You just talk like someone that almost studied medicine but ignorance neva made it possible.

If I see you in the future, I will make sure i beat you for this..

And a good evening to you too. May God bless you.

This is a forum. Conduct yourself much better. I did not threaten you, or abuse you, yet you chose to threaten me with a beating.

I have reported you to the mods. Whether they ban you or not is not my business. But if they do, I hope you reflect on your actions.

Again, I have no hatred or bitterness towards you and wish you well. Good evening. Do not let your anger lead you to destruction.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Flamzey00(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
“Cry your cry; Rich your rich; Poor your poor alone and Die your Die”... We are meant to b our brothers keeper/Ref.. Let’s not b intimated by the things of this world. May we never c evil Ooooo

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by rayornb(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Temptee101:
Back from ban

Ban expired on the 24th September 2019 at
02:08:02

Wetin u do?
Don't tell me it's because of Bet9ja
I mean BB9Ja
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by olisaEze(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Starboytwo:
There was an accident involving a bikeman with 2 passengers and a trailer at a junction... It was critical and everyone came to feed their eyes, one of the babe got her right leg under the tire of the trailer and we had to scream to the driver for him to move forward or backward....

The people are more concerned about beating the driver and stupid unnecessary explanation than to help the girls... Way too many people surrounding the accident victim and offering no help at all...

I flagged down a passing maruwa and asked all the occupants down so we could get one of the girls to a hospital, her leg were sorry... This man refuse to carry her ooo, I was never so pissed, I beat him up, he was an older man, but I beat him very well, almost broke his glass, and people held me back...

I went back and beat him more, bastard... I called on a younger maruwa man and we took the girls to a hospital....

I'm I proud of what I did? Hell yeah... If I see the man again, he has another beating....

Mehn, ure one angry fellow! His sin was being uncharitable, ur’s was too much power and not enough reasoning. How was beating up a passing rider any different from what the crowd was doing to d said driver while d girls were left to bleed? If to say u kii person papa for road nko? 2wrongs don’t make a right broda...

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Ten06(m): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
They made mistake by not helping him. Maybe they thought it was a cult clash
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Shamzo4u: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
This is what phobia turned us to, monsters
I can't fully blame those who ignore him, cos we have stupid government and and could turn the blame on the helper. We Nigerians have became monsters for real. Rest in peace Nene
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by donprinyo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
My fellow Nigerians ur turn is near
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Jaqenhghar: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Shithole.

They cant come out to help a fellow citizen in need but they want to pretend and act all outraged over the same thing being done in South africa.
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Greatzeus(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mpcoll001:
... The Nigeria force (the police to be precise) is to be blamed majorly for this.. They can actually twist the whole situation in order to convict the helper.. Nigerians need orientation and enlightening

Please do check my siggy and threads
I like this cloth,do you have for those in the lower class cry like how much does it cost?
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Gazzy88(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Starboytwo:

Na the beating got me seriously. You're the real MVP. You deserve a national accolade, no pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Agbojose: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
visijo:
So sad.. Some angry chelsea fans killed one Dj in my area this morning because he was testing his mic by saying "1-2" "1-2" "1-2"
bad guy
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
99℅ of those bastards would be the first inside church on sundays, they speak their gibberish tongues and their voices are loudest during praise and worship.

Ever wondered why Nigeria has arguably the worst moral reputation on planet earth (a country where stealing and drug trafficking are regarded as 'hustle') yet there is a church/mosque on every single street in the urban centres.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by mDavenzy: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by almakiyyun(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The boy in question ran away from the boys with the phone they were trying to steal and you don't think he deserves more blames for not just giving them the phone if not for anything, for his own life?

what is candle night walk? people like roaming in the nights while they know that Devi's work best at nights.
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Starboytwo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
olisaEze:

Mehn, ure one angry fellow! His sin was being uncharitable, ur’s was too much power and not enough reasoning. How was beating up a passing rider any different from what the crowd was doing to d said driver while d girls were left to bleed? If to say u kii person papa for road nko? 2wrongs don’t make a right broda...
yeah 2 wrongs dont make no right, but I saw the girls, I saw their bike men sped past me, I was joking with the aboki suya...I saw the trailer earlier, I saw the bend, I saw the accident, live...The girl was holding me, and couldn't believe her eyes, I kept reassuring her that everything would be alright, her legs and thighs would never remain the same....

When I stopped the man, and he said some rubbish, all my sense flew out... Mahn, I had the girls blood on my jeans man, what am I to do?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by jnoz23(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

this ur analysis eh, just made me realize this zoo is hard!
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by fireback: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Our security police law states that when you see an accident victims, do not help, first of all call the police, if not you will be held responsible for the accident.
And when you see someone been stabbed by armed rubbers, don't help but carry phone call the police to take permition from them or rather call them to come and carry the person. But remember if police hear that he's a victim of armed rubbery, it will take them like 24hrs to get to the scene.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fanegan Temitope, AAUA Student Missing Weeks After Leaving Ondo For Lagos / Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo / Man Sells His Two Kids, Landlord’s Son For N310,000 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.