Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Fraudsters In The Name Of Recruiters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fraudsters In The Name Of Recruiters (738 Views)

7 Major Reasons Why You Should Avoid Sending Your Resume To Recruiters / Checkout 20 Things Recruiters Do Not Want To See On Your CV / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters In The Name Of Recruiters by Matured26(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2007
Hello Fello Nairalanders,
How are you all doing?
I just read a post about one nonsense market explorer jaggons in Ibadan
I got so angry and I think the time has come for us to nail evil doers who pretend to be recruiting becos they want to eat.

If you happen to go to any place and they happen to be fake pls post here for all to know who they really are.

I start by mentioning PSS Limited Okota Road. Cele Bus Stop. Along Oshodi Expressway.

Cheers all and keep on posting.

By the grace of God, we will expose all of them.

This is truly an indication of the best

(1) (Reply)

Please Help It Is Urgent / At Last Firstbank Calls For 2nd Batch / How Far Wit Dpr?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.