Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) (18754 Views)

Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Criticaltemp: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
D
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by MikeTyson(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
90 Billion is a lot of money, you know wink

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by israelmao(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
Talking drum is always pushed to talkshow functions.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by murecool(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
STARBOY, even if you don't want to be the next President of Nigeria, it's too late to change your mind.

You are just the right man for the job in 2023

Nigerians know you are the best

The Politicians know you are the best

But in their usual manner they like to destroy their best

But one with God is a majority

They will try to bring you down Starboy

But the more they try, the more we are convinced that you are the best man for the job after Baba

We tested your capacity, we know your capacity

Your capabilities were tested, OK

We love your loyalty to the Nation and to Baba

We understand your passion

We love your tenacity

And we know that you are genuinely commited to the development of this great nation

That is why Starboy, even if you don't want to be the next president, it is too late now

All the allegations, we know its because of your wide spread acceptability

Reason they have resolved to bring you down quickly

But Nigerians are waiting for your emergence as the flag bearer of our party the APC

The statistics favours your candidacy and they know it

That's why they needed to de-market you with lies

But their actions is like standing in front of a moving train. It will consume them and destroy them

The same Nigerians that fought and stood for/with Baba are more than ready to stand and also fight for you, Starboy

Many of the politicians thought they are very popular or that they brought Baba Buhari to power, but no! The resolve of the Nigerian people to make this country great did it. But they are yet to understand

It was the collective resolve of the Nigerian people that brought Baba to power and also sustained his government

Baba Buhari did not spend a dime to get those votes

Nigerians don't need a cent from you either

Our only demand is your genuine love for this nation. 

That is all we need and Nigerians will do the needful

May NIGERIA succeed.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
while Buhari is on the other side Chilling Abi, Allah this VP don surfer!!
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Ceremonial VP.

Have you ever seen or encountered an "unceremonial" or "non ceremonial" VP in the history of Vice presidents, especially in this 3rd part of the universe??!....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
LegendHero:

At least he’s the VP.

Peter Obi will be crying now coz he would have loved to be in Osinbajo shoes.

In other words, Osinbajo is fulfilled while Obi China is still waiting for Atiku to cum.

Note: Osinbajo is the most active VP ever in Nigeria history. Let anyone from your region achieve that feat first before condemning him.
see the way this guy is defending the ceremonial V.P like his life depended on him.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bridget95:
see the way this guy is defending the ceremonial V.P like his life depended on him.

Now I have replied you. Can you crawl back to where you came from?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Odinceblog1: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
UNGA74: Buhari Speaks Again, Vows To Tackle Corruption in Nigeria
https://odinceblog.com/unga74-buhari-speaks-again-vows-to-tackle-corruption-in-nigeria/
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
LegendHero:

What is the meaning of ceremonial VP in this context. See illiterate calling other people village mgbeke.

Nawa o, Nothing wey we no go see for online.

You're a child fiddler.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
LegendHero:

Now I have replied you. Can you crawl back to where you came from?
Baba you are ars licking the man at your own peril.The masses are sympathizing with him.One newspaper said he feel on his knees crying and beging a cabal member.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Chukwurah003:
This will give the criminal PDP rumour mongers heart attack

You mean the criminal PDP in Buhari's government
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Chukwurah003: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
kinibigdeal:

You mean the criminal PDP in Buhari's government

You know exactly what I mean.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by opray: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
STAR BOY!!!

CARRY GO O JARE!!!
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bridget95:
Baba you are ars licking the man at your own peril.The masses are sympathizing with him.One newspaper said he feel on his knees crying and beging a cabal member.

What is my own with all this rubbish now? Can I take your rubbish to the bank to withdraw money?
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You're a child fiddler.

You mean your ancestors are child fiddler? Please tell me more
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I know you, stop fiddling children you swine.

Shebi your ancestors taught me about that.

Radarada
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
LegendHero:

Shebi your ancestors taught me about that.
Radarada
Jaguh Kampung!
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
LegendHero:

What is my own with all these rubbish now? Can I take your rubbish to the bank to withdraw money?
Agbero
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
LegendHero:

At least he’s the VP.

In other words, Osinbajo is fulfilled while Obi China is still waiting for Atiku to cum.

Note: Osinbajo is the most active VP ever in Nigeria history. Let anyone from your region achieve that feat first before condemning him.

Must you include the whole region house negro, history has it that we are first before others... Anyway OSINBAJO /Umuhi 2023.

Don't even try to play smart home base.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Must you include the whole region house negro, history has it that we are first before others... Anyway OSINBAJO /Umuhi 2023.

Don't even try to play smart home base.

I don't understand your semantics. Can you come down to my level?
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
I didn't see Jarus oh. Abi no be the opening day?
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Bbbwings: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Yeye man
What is the point of attending bankers conference if the interest on borrowing is still about 25 %
Until he pegs that at 5%, he just went there to drink burukutu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Rightcontact(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
I love this man.
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by webngnews: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
oh
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
I hope he got approval
Re: Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) by izombie(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
LegendHero:

At least he’s the VP.

osinbajo looks to be active because buhari is very inactive. Besides, no other president has been sick the way buhari has been. No other presdient spends almost half of every year outside his own country. Buhari just sends osinbajo everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raid On Igboho’s Residence: FG To Appeal N20bn Court Judgment – Malami / What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU / Crowd Celebrates Sallah Inside Aregbesola's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.