Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,632 members, 7,844,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Need Committed Hands, Not 'Eye Service' - Okowa To New Aides (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Committed Hands, Not 'Eye Service' - Okowa To New Aides (Photos) (241 Views)

President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady / Akwa Ibom New Speaker Appoints New Aides - Pic Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Committed Hands, Not 'Eye Service' - Okowa To New Aides (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, called on political office holders to be committed to his administration’s Stronger Delta agenda, Igbere TV reports.

Okowa made the call on Tuesday while swearing in a special adviser, Emuobo Gbagi, and inaugurating boards of five parastatals and agencies in Asaba, Delta State capital.

“I will not have any time for ‘eye service.’ There is a lot to be done for our people; everyone must sit up and hit the ground running. Most importantly, we must always remember that every position that we occupy is held in trust for our people,” the governor said.

“I want to state that it is not possible to give appointment to all Deltans who saw to my emergence as Governor; what I will assure is that as much as possible we will deliver the dividends of democracy and reposition our state to be prosperous for stronger Delta to be achieved.

“We will continue to stay focused on our goals; everybody should provide the enabling environment that will engender peace for investment to thrive, because the more resources we have, the more we engage in development programmes.”

The boards inaugurated were those of Delta State Library Board, Delta State School of Health Technology, Delta State Post Primary Education Board, Delta State Waste Management Board, and Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro.

http://igberetvnews.com/1018290/need-committed-hands-eye-service-okowa-new-aides/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: I Need Committed Hands, Not 'Eye Service' - Okowa To New Aides (Photos) by Lagosfinder(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Same old talk

(1) (Reply)

Get READY To Learn about Nigeria history Differently This October / Nigeria@59: We Have Always Remained Strong / Imagine If Spirit: Caging Nigerians In Their Own Imaginations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.