Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Please Help, Flutterwave Have Been Deducting Money From My Account Since Morning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Flutterwave Have Been Deducting Money From My Account Since Morning (1426 Views)

Piggyvest Has Refused To Credit My Flex Account Since Tuesday Evening / First Bank Has Been Deducting 500 Naira From My Account Without Debit Alert / Help!!! Flutterwave Payment Gateway Saying Did Not Pass Compliance Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Flutterwave Have Been Deducting Money From My Account Since Morning by OBTMOS(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Good day nairalanders. I woke up this morning to a bet code my friend sent to me and I proceeded to my 1xbet account, credited it with 550 and played the game. Since then, flutterwave have been debitting my account with 1000 naira every now and then. I have been searching online for their number and the number I got have been busy since. I contacted 1xbet company and they said it has nothing to do with them that I should contact the payment agent which is flutterwave.

Please, how do I get my money back. I have transferred all my money from that account to another but they have to refund my money.
Re: Please Help, Flutterwave Have Been Deducting Money From My Account Since Morning by kaysy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lodge a dispense error complaint to your bank and follow it up like seriously.

This flutterwave people am very sure they have internet fraudsters as staff in their company, once u make an online payment on a site that has futterwave as it card processor, the next thing u will start seeing later later is unsolicited debit in ur account, we have had similar issue and it was later reversed after a rigorous demand to know where the money went to.

For now i've made up never to make payment on any site using flutterwave as its payment processor, once i get to where to pay and i see flutterwave, i'll suspend payment and seek alternative means
Re: Please Help, Flutterwave Have Been Deducting Money From My Account Since Morning by OBTMOS(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
kaysy:
Lodge a dispense error complaint to your bank and follow it up like seriously.

This flutterwave people am very sure they have internet fraudsters as staff in their company, once u make an online payment on a site that has futterwave as it card processor, the next thing u will start seeing later later is unsolicited debit in ur account, we have had similar issue and it was later reversed after a rigorous demand to know where the money went to.

For now i've made up never to make payment on any site using flutterwave as its payment processor, once i get to where to pay and i see flutterwave, i'll suspend payment and seek alternative means
I lodged the complain in my bank and after like two weeks, they returned part of the money to me.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Flutterwave Have Been Deducting Money From My Account Since Morning by zuguism: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Seriously, this flutterwave company is a big mess. I had similar problem paying for a flight ticket. I was debited twice on different days for the same ticket. I followed up with my bank for several weeks before my money was reversed.
Re: Please Help, Flutterwave Have Been Deducting Money From My Account Since Morning by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Remove yout card details, then.
Re: Please Help, Flutterwave Have Been Deducting Money From My Account Since Morning by janitors(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
They are Scammers and fraudulent Financial Company

They debited my Kuda account N4,800 for a week now, i contacted Kuda and they said Flutterwave have gotten the Payment immediately. I senTseveral message to Flutterwave support, they never respond to any. Please run away from them, they will not refund failed transaction and wont respond to your complain
Re: Please Help, Flutterwave Have Been Deducting Money From My Account Since Morning by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
I have experienced this once with same flutterwave when I tried funding my bet9ja acct.
Money was never refunded up till now, though I was debited.
Customer care was not also responsive, unlike paystack.

That was the last time I used flutterwave for any financial transaction.

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify CAC Business Number? / Brandlance Coutres Fashion Home Lekki Lagos / We Sell Rmb(chinese Yuan) At An Affordable Rate (70.9/¥ Today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.