Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment (2775 Views)

Federal Medical Center, Owerri Fresh Graduate And Mid-level Jobs Recruitment / Federal Medical Cenntre Is Recruiting - Application Guide/method Of Application / Apply Now For Federal Medical Center Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Try

Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
my

Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
people

Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2019

Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Ugik(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
what's the deadline of the application
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by angeljanelee(f): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Please post page 3, I need to see the requirements for accountant 11 and admin assistant 11
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
angeljanelee:
Please post page 3, I need to see the requirements for accountant 11 and admin assistant 11

will go back there for page three
okay?
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ugik:
what's the deadline of the application

my kind of guy. wait till hours to deadline.
deadline is next year 4th of July
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by angeljanelee(f): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Novemberaura:

will go back there for page three
okay?

Thanks I would appreciate it
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Ugik(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Novemberaura:

my kind of guy. wait till hours to deadline. deadline is next year 4th of July
very childish of u, simple question and u r foaming in ur mouth
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2019
Ugik:
very childish of u, simple question and u r foaming in ur mouth
was just being funny like you
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2019
missing piece

Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Ugik(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Novemberaura:

was just being funny like you
someone I know is passing out October 3rd,sont know if they may ask for discharge certificate when he gets there.. as for me, I should be in owerri to submit by friday
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by angeljanelee(f): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Novemberaura:
missing piece

Thanks dear
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ugik:

someone I know is passing out October 3rd,sont know if they may ask for discharge certificate when he gets there.. as for me, I should be in owerri to submit by friday

Friday then
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
angeljanelee:

Thanks dear
anytime anything anywhere
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Julidab: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2019
pls help me my people. good morning. people that have submitted. what's the latest news. what did they tell you. the commissioner of health gave me referee letter yesterday. he went for emergency meeting yesterday and came back very late in the evening. so the PA said I should go to FMC very early on Monday morning to submit my application and documents...
people that have submitted pls what's did they tell you people. thanks
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Julidab: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2019
pls help me my people. good morning. people that have submitted. what's the latest news. what did they tell you. the commissioner of health gave me referee letter yesterday. he went for emergency meeting yesterday and came back very late in the evening. so the PA said I should go to FMC very early on Monday morning to submit my application and documents...
people that have submitted pls what's did they tell you people. thanks..
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
heard FMC Owerri is using original degree certificate to shortlist applicants.
no certificate nothing for you
not reliable sha
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Julidab: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
am yet to get my acknowledgement slip. I heard that pasted names. pls someone should help me and check for my name under administrative or snap the list and post here plss
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Julidab:
am yet to get my acknowledgement slip. I heard that pasted names. pls someone should help me and check for my name under administrative or snap the list and post here plss

will update a link to view the shortlisted name before dusk.
chill�
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Novemberaura(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Julidab: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
the names are not bright. please help me with clear one pls.
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Dallash5: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Julidab:
the names are not bright. please help me with clear one pls.
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Dallash5: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hi
Have you been able to find your name? How do i send you pictures of the shortlisted names? I'm not able to upload them here
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Julidab: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dallash5:
Hi
Have you been able to find your name? How do i send you pictures of the shortlisted names? I'm not able to upload them here
please send it to my email. dgentledove@gmail.com
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Dallash5: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2019
Julidab:
please send it to my email. dgentledove@gmail.com

Sent. Sorry I saw your message late. I hope it helps.
Re: Federal Medical Center Owerri Recruitment by Julidab: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2019
k. tnx. we have written exam. what next please. if you know anyone to help u in connection, plz hala me. tnx. Nigeria job na connection and God's grace.

(1) (Reply)

deleted / 2015 Addax Petroleum Summer Internship (APIP 2015) Apply HERE. / Oando Interview On The 10th Of November 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.