Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) (47137 Views)

NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by makewetalk2: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Okay, I agree. come and beat me.
Since you do not support crime, I want you to support yourself with the answers to the following questions
When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?
frosbel2:

You must be a CRIMINAL to support CRIME.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by makewetalk2: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Please add the answers to these questions to your pity:

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?
nagoma:

In summary you think it is okay to allow people to steal from banks if it is done by electronic devices! I pity your life.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by makewetalk2: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
I gree.
But wetin the government day do good for your eyes? For you to sit down for the government to impoverish people like this good? There millions without access to school or electricity. Some people earn salary every month in Nigeria water board. Go and check it. Yet, we have no water. the water board stopped working since the 90ies. Is that not yahoo?
Look at what Buhari is doing to poor citizens, is that not yahoo?
if you arrest these boys and kill them, does it solve anyone's problem? No!
If you arrest all the political criminals and imprison them, will the country change? Yes!
You may have your own ideology but I know 9ja wella. all these are for show. after arresting these guys, the police will ask for money to bail them. The families will either go to steal or borrow to bail them. More crimes.
The story will cease here. These boys for sure are not going to jail. They will be bailed and they will have to repay the cash for their bail. From what job? back to base.
you sef think. you mention your bitcoin etc but for someone who cannot read, all that you mentioned is useless. were is the light for the online business that you are proposing? bro, the country don be as e be. as long as one is not raping or killing anyone, I am cool. the moment I will strike is when one pulls out a weapon, kill or rape someone.
let the change begin from the man who used the word to get into office
Azeez532:

Bros, how far now, what is bad is bad, yes, you are right with conventional or office kind of job opportunities but you know what, there are quite a number of legit stuff you can do to make cool cash online, e.g bitcoin trading, freelancing on fiverr and all, the koko is learning a skill you can sell in the market place. What will it profit a man to dupe another and after some time get caught. E no make sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by nagoma(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
makewetalk2:
Please add the answers to these questions to your pity:

You obviously have a problem and You truly have my sympathy.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 12:26am On Sep 25, 2019
Sirmuel1:

It's simple. All they need to do is pick one Guy and he takes them around.

If there was an app that track down fraudsters, USA would have used it for themselves.

One guy takes them round? How do they get the one guy?

America is a very complex society. Forget what you see on TV, there are many cases the police don't go after when they consider the sum involved. Europe is more organized and that's why you see less of our yahoo n
Boys there. They monitor every. May not be 100% but enough to get you running.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by vicfajeze: 1:15am On Sep 25, 2019
A HHHHHHH,IGB0S AGAIN?
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by tope3x(m): 3:58am On Sep 25, 2019
Everybody was happy cos he was/is living his own life,now I know what's up with this country lipsrsealed undecided
flowx:

Thank you jare!

A guy beside my house here in Ajah, they arrested him for collecting 64m from a woman in US.

Everybody was very happy because of his lavish lifestyle.

The guy transferred 9m to his father in PH.

They first carry in Papa before they come back to Lagos to arrest in.

But less than 2 weeks, we were just playing outside the gate and we saw the unthinkable.

As in, the guy entered his house with another Venza different to the one he has before.

Everybody was speechless!

Though, they collected about 2 plots of Land and some money from him. They also realesed his father.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by Marvins0009: 5:15am On Sep 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Thumbs up to EFCC. I pity all the guys making comments on the social media, tacitly supporting yahoo and even vowing to continue "because there's no job". grin They don't know that it's just a single day that separates them from those who have been arrested.
The software technology EFCC is using to track these fraudsters has to be the best anyone can find. You know zilch then. If EFCC relies on whistle-blowers, they won't be able to arrest up to 5 per month.

I'm very sure that several of the 'yahoo yahoo' guys always boasting on Nairaland that EFCC are just wasting their time have been arrested..

MODIFIED
I can see a lot of bittered fraudsters quoting me and spewing trash. If you don't repent, we'll soon see your own arrest on this same Nairaland!

So you don’t have skeleton in your cupboard if we check? You are not saint shogbo we go soon see your own arrest or your own parade you think everybody they arrest is a criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by Awaja(m): 5:25am On Sep 25, 2019
Yahoo yahoo is no longer as lucrative and with less skirmishes as usual,in 3pleA’s voice “ let’s rather be mechanized farmers than defrauding people “.
Youths have been a handy object for vilification by NPF before yahoo things ,they’ve seen a leverage now to continue for aeons.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by StevenOba: 6:12am On Sep 25, 2019
makewetalk2:
misplaced priorities. boko haram has hijacked 8 out of ten LGA's and what these men can arrest are yahoo yahoo boys. haha una well done. ignorance and lack of smartness ebb the future of nigerians away. these boys are just hobos seeking a way out of their miseries. these boys did not kill anyone. there are lives wasting in the north. there are real serial killers roaming the streets. muslims are sponsoring their jihadists to slaughter innocent people. they pretend as if they do not know.
many years now everyone knows of ibadan skull mining. there is no effort to eradicate that. look around you so many skull mining shrines still in operation. there is no efcc to protect people from losing their skull up to this very moment.

the main cause of yahoo yahoo is lack of jobs and lack of opportunities. nigerian men hired in many countries are respected for their industriousness, tenacity, and intelligence to tackle strenuous tasks and troubleshoot problems that even experts cannot figure out a way. but in nigeria these men are called lazy and useless.

how can you be arresting 4 lazy men for doing a job? yahoo yahoo is a dubious business. lazy men are not engaged. they sleep and loll.

the main yahoo yahoo is the president and his cohorts. they take pictures of unreal things. do you all remember when they shared a picture of fast trains? Look at all their campaign promises. that is a pure scam. they fool nigerian with false promises and what is scam?
a country in which the photographer of the president has a twitter handle and can publicly condemn a country like the US calling it very dirty. I dont know Putin or Trump's photographer.

these 4 boys are fall guys. the nigerian police need to use these guys to develop their systems. yahoo yahoo boys should be employed by the government seriously. without any form of education or professional exposure, they create incredible tools and ideas to scam, that is talent when used in the right way. but buhari don finish with cows to talk of humans. countries are moving forward. nigeria just day there. warri no get paper to print passport of nigerian citizens. for months now people are waiting for papers to print their travel passport.

make dem free these guys. the real scam na government officials and insidious muslims who fool you with peace but in their hand, they have a smiting sword to smite your neck. that is scam.

And after all the issues you stated( albeit most of them being wrong) allowing young future generations to continue defrauding the world is your best solution? And you wonder why your passport doesn't mean shit in other countries?
If you are as smart as you claim . You will understand that it's way better to be tagged a corrupt nation ( because that can be tackled if the people hold their leaders accountable no matter the cost). But you see, being known as criminals and fraudsters is the main reason why your passport don't mean shit. If the country was doing better and every youth has a job or something to do, do you reckon they will be buying benzes in months and buying the bars out?

Nope!

Greed and laziness is what is driving them not lack of job. The urge to make quick money and blow it on cars, women and drugs is there number one motivation. I told one of my cousin's to come join me in a business I'm working on, he was guaranteed a salary of 150k and commission ( nothing less than 30k) every month. For a young graduate of 23yrs I don't get how that is not enough starting foundation for him. But he prefers to relocate to Ghana and learn yahoo. So let EFCC smoke all them out, including you too your day is coming. If you feel the government has failed you hold them accountable with your last blood. Being a fraudster is not an option and it will never be. I already told my cousin if he comes back flaunting ill gotten wealth. I'll personally whistle blow on his ass.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by Wikerised(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2019
Not again, dis people no dey finish.
Na dem sabi.
Bring ur btc
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by samosas22: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2019
Yahoo ehhh. More and more people are getting involved
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by Flowdada(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2019
Na whistle blower's rebel dem
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by TheWordist(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Thumbs up to EFCC. I pity all the guys making comments on the social media, tacitly supporting yahoo and even vowing to continue "because there's no job". grin They don't know that it's just a single day that separates them from those who have been arrested.
The software technology EFCC is using to track these fraudsters has to be the best anyone can find. You know zilch then. If EFCC relies on whistle-blowers, they won't be able to arrest up to 5 per month.

I'm very sure that several of the 'yahoo yahoo' guys always boasting on Nairaland that EFCC are just wasting their time have been arrested..

MODIFIED
I can see a lot of bittered fraudsters quoting me and spewing trash. If you don't repent, we'll soon see your own arrest on this same Nairaland!
ogah shut up its good old whistle blowing. People are reporting them
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2019
ubcandid:

One guy takes them round? How do they get the one guy?

America is a very complex society. Forget what you see on TV, there are many cases the police don't go after when they consider the sum involved. Europe is more organized and that's why you see less of our yahoo n
Boys there. They monitor every. May not be 100% but enough to get you running.

The highest they can do is monitor Bank accounts and transactions. They dont do anything here. Nothing like technology or tracking devices. Besides, I have seen where they arrested innocent People
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2019
makewetalk2:
at least i have people. you are a stary rabid dog without people. islam is a crime. I did not justify it. i exposed it. crime is deceiving people into thinking that they are safe with you when you have a hatched plan to smite their necks. that is yahoo
What brought Islam into your stupid action of trying to justify crime?
Or do I look like those bomb wearing head slammers to you?
I doubt of your cognitive functions are in order.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2019
I only came to check names
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
What business does EFCC have with Boko Haram?
You and the people that clicked like will come up here and say Buhari is a dullard.
SMH undecided undecided

makewetalk2:
misplaced priorities. boko haram has hijacked 8 out of ten LGA's and what these men can arrest are yahoo yahoo boys. haha una well done. ignorance and lack of smartness ebb the future of nigerians away. these boys are just hobos seeking a way out of their miseries. these boys did not kill anyone. there are lives wasting in the north. there are real serial killers roaming the streets. muslims are sponsoring their jihadists to slaughter innocent people. they pretend as if they do not know.
many years now everyone knows of ibadan skull mining. there is no effort to eradicate that. look around you so many skull mining shrines still in operation. there is no efcc to protect people from losing their skull up to this very moment.

the main cause of yahoo yahoo is lack of jobs and lack of opportunities. nigerian men hired in many countries are respected for their industriousness, tenacity, and intelligence to tackle strenuous tasks and troubleshoot problems that even experts cannot figure out a way. but in nigeria these men are called lazy and useless.

how can you be arresting 4 lazy men for doing a job? yahoo yahoo is a dubious business. lazy men are not engaged. they sleep and loll.

the main yahoo yahoo is the president and his cohorts. they take pictures of unreal things. do you all remember when they shared a picture of fast trains? Look at all their campaign promises. that is a pure scam. they fool nigerian with false promises and what is scam?
a country in which the photographer of the president has a twitter handle and can publicly condemn a country like the US calling it very dirty. I dont know Putin or Trump's photographer.

these 4 boys are fall guys. the nigerian police need to use these guys to develop their systems. yahoo yahoo boys should be employed by the government seriously. without any form of education or professional exposure, they create incredible tools and ideas to scam, that is talent when used in the right way. but buhari don finish with cows to talk of humans. countries are moving forward. nigeria just day there. warri no get paper to print passport of nigerian citizens. for months now people are waiting for papers to print their travel passport.

make dem free these guys. the real scam na government officials and insidious muslims who fool you with peace but in their hand, they have a smiting sword to smite your neck. that is scam.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hollup guyz? Abeg all these tinz wey EFCC dey seize here and there dem dey give 'em to charity abi na wetin dem dey carry 'em do abeg?? angry Just imagine that Benz?
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by makewetalk2: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2019

Barzinime:
What business does EFCC have with Boko Haram?
You and the people that clicked like will come up here and say Buhari is a dullard.
SMH undecided undecided

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by makewetalk2: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
you quoted me because of islam. not because you FEEL that I am justifying a crime. So, I am not stupid you hear. Now answer the following questions:

vivalavida:

What brought Islam into your stupid action of trying to justify crime?
Or do I look like those bomb wearing head slammers to you?
I doubt of your cognitive functions are in order.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by makewetalk2: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
I pity you. So you think EFCC will smoke all the bad people and give you their lands? hahaha EFCC are men like you. Sit at home and expect other people to get rid of yahoo boys for you hhahaha. intelligent man. mumu way no get sense. na for nairaland you won take eradicate yahoo boys. make you no go find work.

StevenOba:
And after all the issues you stated( albeit most of them being wrong) allowing young future generations to continue defrauding the world is your best solution? And you wonder why your passport doesn't mean shit in other countries?
If you are as smart as you claim . You will understand that it's way better to be tagged a corrupt nation ( because that can be tackled if the people hold their leaders accountable no matter the cost). But you see, being known as criminals and fraudsters is the main reason why your passport don't mean shit. If the country was doing better and every youth has a job or something to do, do you reckon they will be buying benzes in months and buying the bars out?

Nope!

Greed and laziness is what is driving them not lack of job. The urge to make quick money and blow it on cars, women and drugs is there number one motivation. I told one of my cousin's to come join me in a business I'm working on, he was guaranteed a salary of 150k and commission ( nothing less than 30k) every month. For a young graduate of 23yrs I don't get how that is not enough starting foundation for him. But he prefers to relocate to Ghana and learn yahoo. So let EFCC smoke all them out, including you too your day is coming. If you feel the government has failed you hold them accountable with your last blood. Being a fraudster is not an option and it will never be. I already told my cousin if he comes back flaunting ill gotten wealth. I'll personally whistle blow on his ass.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by makewetalk2: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
take your sympathy back by answering the following:

nagoma:

You obviously have a problem and You truly have my sympathy.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
makewetalk2:
you quoted me because of islam. not because you FEEL that I am justifying a crime. So, I am not stupid you hear. Now answer the following questions:

Then know it that you are very stupid. I quoted u cause u were justifying some CyberCrime and not because of any Islamic bullshit.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by StevenOba: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
makewetalk2:
I pity you. So you think EFCC will smoke all the bad people and give you their lands? hahaha EFCC are men like you. Sit at home and expect other people to get rid of yahoo boys for you hhahaha. intelligent man. mumu way no get sense. na for nairaland you won take eradicate yahoo boys. make you no go find work.

See as this one just ja wo titiundecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by makewetalk2: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2019

StevenOba:

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) by makewetalk2: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
I just modify my comment. abeg try to check am again. I add say my guy wen i won sponsor them tie him destiny for warri. were him daay do passport. abeg help speak yoruba to people way you know weda dem go fit find solution. warri passport office say dem no get paper to print travel passport for months now

i will add these questions below. please try to find answer for me

StevenOba:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death With Knife (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.