Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Louisiana Man Reportedly Drowned In An Underwater Proposal To His Girlfriend - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Louisiana Man Reportedly Drowned In An Underwater Proposal To His Girlfriend (392 Views)

2 Brothers Who Drowned In A Beach Buried Together In Uyo Amidst Tears(pics) / Funeral For 26 Nigerian Girls Who Drowned In The Mediterranean Sea (photos) / Ever Thought About Having An Underwater Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Louisiana Man Reportedly Drowned In An Underwater Proposal To His Girlfriend by Ritzy10(f): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
A Louisiana man reportedly drowned after he asked his girlfriend to marry him in an underwater proposal, she said in a social media post.⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
"You never emerged from those depths, so you never got to hear my answer, 'Yes! Yes! A million times, yes, I will marry you!!'" his girlfriend, Kenesha Antoine, wrote in an emotional Facebook post on Friday announcing the death.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
Steven Weber Jr., of Baton Rouge, died after he appeared to swim up to meet Antoine, she said.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
Antoine recorded the proposal and could be heard excitedly giggling as Weber put a note on a glass window that read, "I can’t hold my breath long enough to tell you everything I love about you but ... everything I love about you, I love more every day," according to Antoine's Facebook post.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
The couple was vacationing at The Manta Resort on Pemba Island in Tanzania. The resort confirmed to ABC news that a "male guest tragically drowned while free diving alone outside the underwater room."

https://zenithnaija.com/louisiana-man-reportedly-drowned-in-an-underwater-proposal-to-his-girlfriend/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Louisiana Man Reportedly Drowned In An Underwater Proposal To His Girlfriend by Ritzy10(f): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Another Jack

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In Akon Press Conference / Bbnaija Latest Update 2020 / Leadership Skills In Circumstances Of Crises Training Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.