Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

In Search Of A Room Self-contained Apartment In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Search Of A Room Self-contained Apartment In Lagos (667 Views)

Self-contained Apartment At FUTA NORTHGATE Akure For Just #65k With A Yr Nepa Fe / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / A Room Self Contained Apartment In Seaside Estate, Badore. Ajah At N200K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Room Self-contained Apartment In Lagos by BLUEA(f): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
Dear Friends,
Please I am urgently in need of a good,decent and affordable room self-contained apartment in areas with close proximity to Ikeja (except Ogba and Agege side). Kindly help me with any information that will be helpful.
Please take note of what I'm on the look out for:
Location...Easy accessibility to the main road
Security... YES(in the area and the residence)
Transportation... Minimal (#200 to n fro Ikeja)
Electricity... Highly important
Compound - Mind your business, not crowded
Monthly Utility fee - Reasonable
Water - very essential.
I'd be relocating from my current place because of the distance to work and the transportation stress.
Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Room Self-contained Apartment In Lagos by ebiproperties(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Good morning kindly WhatsApp me 08033352969

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Room Self-contained Apartment In Lagos by Nairarealman: 6:32am On Nov 25, 2019
If you quick about it i have 2 different room self around plamgrove newly built and from the nearest which are ONIPAN AND PALMGROVE bustop to ikeja is 150naira... ALL AMENTIES ARE BRAND NEW SHOWER WC TILES WINDOWS DOORS CLEAN ALSO COPORATE TENNANTS MIND YOUR BIZ I HAVE FOR 250K AND 300K CALL COME FOR INSPECTION 08161596856

(1) (Reply)

Own 5 Plots Of Land In 5 Estates With Just N1,000,000 / Mega Filling Station For Sale At Oshodi/ Abeokuta Express Way / 6 Rooms And Indoor Bar Bungalow Hotel For Sale In "33" Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.