Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains (428 Views)

How To Remove This From My Teeth / How Can I Whiten My Teeth Nairalanders,? / My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains by 606thearena: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hello nairalanders pls I need your help my teeth has been decaying but I did not notice on time .right now the worm has eaten deep into the teeth and bore a big hole .whenever I eat its mostly my other jaw i used in chewing,I was advice to remove it but some people advice me not to,that once i do that is just a matter of time b4 you pull another one because it is going to jump to another .
Pls I need help I don't know if there are traditional method I can used to preserve my teeth and cure the problem,once pls nairalanders. I need your suggestion and advice pls
I would be waiting for your responses in earnest
Re: My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
The ONLY traditional way to cure your ailment is to GO TO THE DENTIST ... and then brush your teeth regularly and take better care of your teeth.

Btw removing a teeth that can/could be fixed is wrong...yes.

And just to make it clear to you, although you may not smell it yourself, you must have terrible mouth odor from the decay.

1 Like

Re: My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains by donbachi(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Use agnes nwamma

1 Like

Re: My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
If by traditional you mean herbs, no no way. Visit a dentist and extract the damaged tooth. The dentist will prescribe oral antimicrobials for you and then make sure you brush with antiseptic tooth paste morn and night.

Good luck.

P.s. the thought that you will remove another after the first is a marketing gimmick and not true.
Re: My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains by Etsyl: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
donbachi:
Use agnes nwamma
Aba Boy
Re: My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains by skillzbae(f): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Remove tooth then always chew cardamon
Re: My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains by boldbabe: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
606thearena:
Hello nairalanders pls I need your help my teeth has been decaying but I did not notice on time .right now the worm has eaten deep into the teeth and bore a big hole .whenever I eat its mostly my other jaw i used in chewing,I was advice to remove it but some people advice me not to,that once i do that is just a matter of time b4 you pull another one because it is going to jump to another .
Pls I need help I don't know if there are traditional method I can used to preserve my teeth and cure the problem,once pls nairalanders. I need your suggestion and advice pls
I would be waiting for your responses in earnest

Use Longrich toothpaste, its very effective for tooth decay. You can contact me for it.

Re: My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
I'd advice the use of nutritional supplements that can help cure and prevent it from reoccurring. Dental decay is mostly caused by calcium deficiency in the body. Contact Me 07038613533. We can help you find a lasting solution
Re: My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains by 606thearena: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
Thanks nairalanders
For the responses I will go and extract it right away and note I use dabur herbal toothpaste
Don't know if i should continue with it

(1) (Reply)

Lanbena Herbal Teeth Whitening Essence / BREAKING: Iranian minister tests positive for coronavirus / CVID 19 Ogun State Ban Public Gathering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.