Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. (3245 Views)

No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba / Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. / ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by NGpatriot: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
The president of Nigeria.

Tijjani Muhammad-Bande, President of the United Nations General Assembly.

Amina Jane Mohammed, Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations.

God Bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by XINOIX: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
and all are 4rm one region smh nepotism will kill Nigerian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Splendid235: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
So Buhari has one uniform.dat cloth with two pens attached to it.nigerians reason for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Anyenmoney(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nigeria for sale

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by NGpatriot: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
XINOIX:

And tribalism and bigotry will kill some people and enemies of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Mahsums: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Fulani Amaka tongue grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Sikay19(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
cool
I will make it one day. I will be celebrated too.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by oladeebo: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
XINOIX:
why you were not there to represent your region and Nigeria
Oladeebo

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by FarahAideed: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by gtown: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
XINOIX:
Nnamdi Cownu will soon come on the podium to balance the character.
So worry not yourself with this picture

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by gtown: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
Nonsense
Leave them alone to celebrat their own. Ala! Your own presido, the albino-hunch-back delictor will soon come onto the podium grin
Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by magoo10(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
If only he had the intellect

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by NGpatriot: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
FarahAideed:
Nonsense

See sifia pain.. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by unbitchable(m): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
The three of them are government children/government made.
Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by anochuko01(m): 6:01am On Sep 25, 2019
.....While over 150m back home are in severe HUNGER.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria.

Note all three of them are Fulanis - more paiment for the haters grin grin grin
Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Gforce2019: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2019
Sikay19:
cool

Where are you now? What have you been doing ... If you don't know the roadmap to greatness you will just be dilly-dallying.....

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2019
A country of more than 200 ethnic groups has all one region on 3 vital representations. Allahuabkar.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Khd95(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2019
Rubbish

Another APC achievement grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria.
Of what benefit is their presence there to Nigeria? That is what these northerners are all about, feeding fat on the nation's resources. They're just a bunch of incompetent jokers

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Jay5mie: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Sikay19:
cool

Which day?
Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by TSRC: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Note all three of them are Fulanis - more paiment for the haters grin grin grin
We are glad that for the first time we are seeing a Fulani doing something internationally for Nigeria, though it was a product of nepotism.

Though the so called haters have been doing great long before this and will keep being great long after this.
Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Okoroawusa: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2019
Wow I love this
Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by gidgiddy: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Government of the North, by the North and for the North

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Okoroawusa: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2019
gidgiddy:
Government of the North, by the North and for the North
But when it was GEJ,Ojo Maduekwe(then foreign affairs) n Ngozi Okonjo Iweala(Finance minister) addressing the UN it wasn't government of the south abi?

Of the three, Buhari is the only one that is not a career diplomat.

Nepotism my hairy black yansh
Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by gidgiddy: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2019
Okoroawusa:

But when it was GEJ,Ojo Maduekwe(then foreign affairs) n Ngozi Okonjo Iweala(Finance minister) addressing the UN it wasn't government of the south abi?

I thought you people elected Buhari because he was going to be better than GEJ? If Buhari is the same, or even worse than GEJ, then what was the point?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2019
TSRC:

We are glad that for the first time we are seeing a Fulani doing something internationally for Nigeria, though it was a product of nepotism.

Though the so called haters have been doing great long before this and will keep being great long after this.

Unfortunately one of the bye-products of hatred is that it can often make some ppl mentally lazy and therefore out of touch with the truth and reality.

So according to your warped logic; all three of them gained their elective offices through NEPOTISM because, accordingly, Nigerians and the UN who elected them were nepotic - oh how amazing; do you even know what nepotism means?

See how hatred has reduced your brain! - what a big shame. SMH cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by Okoroawusa: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2019
gidgiddy:

I thought you people elected Buhari because he was going to be better than GEJ? If Buhari is the same, or even worse than GEJ, then what was the point?
I can see you didn't get my analogy..bye
Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by TSRC: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Unfortunately one of the bye-products of hatred is that it can often make some ppl mentally lazy and therefore out of touch with the truth and reality.

So according to your warped logic; all three of them gained their elective offices through NEPOTISM because, accordingly, Nigerians and the UN who elected them were nepotic - oh how amazing; do you even know what nepotism means?

See how hatred has reduced your brain! - what a big shame. SMH cry cry cry
Amina Muhammed worked for the federal government.
The country has a say in the appointments it has at the united nations.
More like endorsements and lobbying.

Have you forgotten that buhari decades ago, voted against an Igbo Nigerian at the UN in favour of someone from Niger republic?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by TSRC: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Of the three, Buhari is the only one that is not a career diplomat.

Nepotism my hairy black yansh
He that is unfaithful in little, would be unfaithful in much.
That is the story of buhari.

Someone that is openly nepotistic, how can we believe he was not nepotistic now, especially when we know it is possible?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians At UNGA. Picture Of The Day. Proud To Be A Nigerian. by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2019
TSRC:

Amina Muhammed worked for the federal government.
The country has a say in the appointments it has at the united nations.
More like endorsements and lobbying.

Have you forgotten that buhari decades ago, voted against an Igbo Nigerian at the UN in favour of someone from Niger republic?

Explain to me, even if Nigeria had lobbied for her as its candidate, how her emergence by majority of votes of nations at the UN would have amounted to NEPOTISM - are you ok at all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrest Yoruba Leaders Backing Operation Amotekun Now, Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Remembering The Disastrous Sokoto Rescue Mission Conducted By Nigerian Army / Oramah, Anohu, Others To Speak At Africa Soft Power Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.